Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT

Go down 
+37
Moghul
Naisha
Suki_Eve
necrodrakath
EMPattack
Strykerr
IronFist
Aurum_Sol
Tuskin
Strawman
Malphes
Akhenderson
Puddin'
BNOISE
ziix
VeryMelon
UncleBobbie
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
necrio
Eridian
Kirika
Mew
Hyoka
NovaZero
fggt
Mie
Demonbane
Stickboy
Nerf
God is a Cat Girl
Trill
Astral_Dono
xzpwnz
Str8witchin
Kobrakai
bobxawesome
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:48 am

w
Well, okay then
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:55 am

xzpwnz wrote:
w
Well, okay then

????
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:58 am

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
w
Well, okay then

????
Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:08 am

Was private chatting with Nerf when suddenly the chat went to Fia.
Awkward...
Back to top Go down
Naisha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Naisha

Female Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:12 am

I stopped to feed the CS 3 weeks ago.
and heres my result.

Im prefer the figma than the figure though xD

A figma Strength (BRS) is still on the way. gonna arrived in~ 3days.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://vnsharing.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=994
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:43 pm

LXE wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Everyone so serious here -3-
KIRI-CHAN~! <3 #em3

LXEEEEE! Sorry I've been off the forums over the month of December, but I've slowly been coming back. Me and Eri visit our folks over the holiday, so I'm usually away forever v.v

Demonbane wrote:
Screw your opinions. I just paid for my waifu, your argument is invalid.

I love Caster (extra) so very much! I'm super excited about ccc!

Namely for this <3:
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:50 pm

i could get a girlfriend with those money. yeah... i could get all hot and buffed and girls would be like "whoa" and i'd have mad sex and then i'd wake up and realize i have 3k$ and a shit ugly face and no social skills except for cats. and dogs.

and women with bad taste.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:08 pm

amscray wrote:
i could get a girlfriend with those money. yeah... i could get all hot and buffed and girls would be like "whoa" and i'd have mad sex and then i'd wake up and realize i have 3k$ and a shit ugly face and no social skills except for cats. and dogs.

Jesus Christ problem number one you lack ego,If you go around thinking like that you will never get a girl they smell doubt trust me.First step to getting a girl is believing with out a doubt u can get said girl at the moment of conversation.Theres a reason toll bags who get alot of girls come off as douche bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:25 pm

amscray wrote:

Tip - Find a better girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:55 pm

if I took back all the money I spent on Rt
I would be $0 richer.

...:I
Back to top Go down
Ethnik
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ethnik

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:03 am

i could buy lots of steroids and pump them into my body Razz and beat the crap out of Arnold Swarcheneggerueusursufiawatever Razz
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:23 am

boytitan2 wrote:
amscray wrote:

Jesus Christ problem number one you lack ego,If you go around thinking like that you will never get a girl they smell doubt trust me.First step to getting a girl is believing with out a doubt u can get said girl at the moment of conversation.Theres a reason toll bags who get alot of girls come off as douche bag.

Right.

This is completely true.
I don't see any stereotypes or generalisations at all.

HUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:54 am

<-- didnt follow bt's advice.
Dumped ex
Found hot girl
Now dating and going well. Very Happy I likes her a lots =3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 am

Nerf wrote:
<-- didnt follow bt's advice.
Dumped ex
Found hot girl
Now dating and going well. Very Happy I likes her a lots =3

So nerf your saying when u were trying to get said girl you were thinking to yourself shes going to turn you down ???.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:35 am

No you ballsack, I had fun, was myself and let whatever happen -- happen naturally.

When you're meeting someone just be yourself. Don't worry about stupid crap. Be honest.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Nerf wrote:
No you ballsack, I had fun, was myself and let whatever happen -- happen naturally.

When you're meeting someone just be yourself. Don't worry about stupid crap. Be honest.

Point is you didnt Go around putting yourself down.

Aww nvm Im teribad at explaining stuff.
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 pm

amscray wrote:

Or you could get all the Waifus you want in CB.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:20 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
That shit gets in my sig right the fuck now.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Feign wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Really I have said better or worse.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:36 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Feign wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I know, I'm really in the mood to sig stuff right now.

It probably won't even stay there for more than a month.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Feign wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Feign wrote:

I know, I'm really in the mood to sig stuff right now.

It probably won't even stay there for more than a month.

way to kick me in da nuts -__-|||,Wana hit me while im down while your at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT   Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imagine what you could be getting instead if you held off on buying RT
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5