Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatigarm Machine build?

Go down 
+4
God is a Cat Girl
xzpwnz
fggt
Relict?
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Hatigarm Machine build? Empty
PostSubject: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:26 am

Planned build. Hop, right click, etc. Could tune for more STR, I suppose. Or should I focus more on TGH?

There's run in there because I was thinking of adding Boost Run, but if it's not a good idea to have Short Boost with Boost Run and if 25 WLK is good as is, I could just take another capacity cart or Tough Runner or something.

Feedback is welcomed.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Relict? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:32 am

Viper shield so tgh first, here are break pts for tgh:
Quote :
1 3 5 9 12 16 18 23 25 29 32 36 38
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:49 am

Moe hp
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:15 am

Thank you, tggt and xzpwnz, for your input.

I guess I should have lurked more. Similar topics answered the Boost Run question.
@tggt More TGH it is.

@xzpwnz I did notice my HP is a little low, what with another topic mentioning 500-600 HP, but I don't really have access to better parts ATM. I could use the RT from the UC conversion and Chibi Wars to buy bots with better heads. Or I could tune for life.

revised build with STR 26, WLK 23, TGH 36, 554 HP:

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:18 am

You might as well divide those High/great life tunes to get more/same HP for less cost? You do have slots for that (edit: Maybe not, if that Jaguar Arm HD is UC).

Silver Headphones > Calico Cat Ears

Also, I'm assuming that the build would not be done as it is on calc? I mean, order of tunes and in which parts they are.

Edit: Wait... High power tune? Not alpha? Wouldn't be better to tank fly than tec?

Edit2: Mimic'ed your build and made it with UC/drop only (I do believe that Katana Max AMs drop. At least I have a considerable amount of them. Or maybe had. Well, must have at least 2 of them).

Spoiler:

I did no changes since I don't know anything about Hati Machine. Only played him once on CBEU.
Just commented on the tunes/ACC and posted a build that you can make with UC.

Problem that the build would have. I've heard that the Katana Max AMs break rather easily. But wouldn't they break after the shield anyway? Without the shield the AMs are useless anyway.

If the Katana Max AMs are sell"able" with 2s/3s, I can even sell you a few that might have and don't need, if you need them of course. (I think that at least 2s are)
And no, I'm not advertising my shop or making business, 'cause I would sell them cheap, so I wouldn't get much profit for all this effort! XD
This is, assuming that you don't charge a whole lot of rt.
Mostly UC user? I share with you! (only charged RT for Sugoi and some shop bots. Everything else is from UC>RT, campaigns and offers.)
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:13 am

@God is a Cat Girl Thank you for your help!

Hm yeah, great tunes aren't cost efficient, but this Hate Machine, as stated in another topic, holds good capacity yet lacks slots, even with two heads. Was thinking of trying to squeeze in as much stats per slot while making use of the extra cost. But then again the additional cost overtakes the possibility of utilizing multiple slots — high tunes it is.

Oh and I was kind of reluctant to go over 1 tune-up per part. But I guess I should just take it slow, earn RT, roll garatroll, use the inevitable slot protector and work past the one slot on most of the parts.

Katana Max arms sounds totally viable but I've already tuned both Pulsardio AMs and I'd feel as if it be a waste to not use (one is stuck with a single TGH tune because I failed on a 95% success; the other is tuned with two High Power Alphas because I didn't have the green chips and I was too impatient. Probably should have tuned TGH. Similar story with the one viper shield with the odd High Power tune). I might just buy a shield, tune HP or something, and use that instead.

Either way I'd be interested in taking those Katana Max AMs off your hands.

Ah Neon Neos HD. I'll use that for one head for sure. I had used Jaguar Arm HD, which only had a single slot as you said earlier, for +2 TGH (and +1 WLK) and Beart HD because I had three of them and all of them were two slotted so I was banking on the chance I'd get two successful tunes on a single head eventually. But I only have one 3 slotted HD. Using another Neon Neos HD would cut down on potential tunes.

Silver Headphones IS superior to Calico Cat Ears, but I only have two SH and I just really doubt my luck so I only included CCH, of which I have four.

Oh that's not really a problem with the build, IMO.

And yeah I don't really charge a lot of RT. I charged 200 RT, spent some on weapons and shop bots, did some surveys, and rolled Weekly Gara 1x to get this fellow.

---

Still fleshing things out:

Last edited by Relict? on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:12 am

those tgh breakpoints look wierd.
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:58 am

Thats beacause those are the breakpoints that decreases how badly you get stunned. Theres another set for increasing dmg reduction. Some of the breakpoints overlap there's a link somewhere in forums about it.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:58 am

tough breakpoints dont really matter, its almost linear anyways
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 am

Quote :
TGH breakpoints for stun damage:
1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40

TGH breakpoints for damage cap:
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 35, 36, 38, 39

TGH breakpoints for both:
1, 3, 5, 9, 12, 16, 18, 23, 25, 29, 32, 36, 38
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:40 pm

It's from >here<, in case you're wondering.
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:36 pm

You don't need much str or wlk. The tackle moves you far enough you can really get away with low wlk but that takes more effort to play so I know nobody here would want to do that. You don't need str because Hatigarm Machine isn't for damage, it only has 28 force anyway. Switch either Blast Guard or Stun Regain for a capa cart, Blast Guard is probably the one to drop. Dual Spike bit is better than Dual Slayer as long as you aren't laggy as hell. There is no reason to use regular High Tunes when you have stats to anti-tune. There is no reason to not at least plan to use all your slots. Using 3s parts from Super UC Gara is almost always better than using 1s parts from shop. Slotted 1 stat acc >>>> unslotted 2 stat acc.

Example build keeping decent wlk and using all 3s parts/slotted accessories from Super UC gara.
Spoiler:

Big Mountaiz AM are pretty big so you might want to use something else. There isn't really much choice, Hoverion AM might be your second best choice.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:02 pm

bippusuta wrote:
You don't need much str or wlk. The tackle moves you far enough you can really get away with low wlk but that takes more effort to play so I know nobody here would want to do that. You don't need str because Hatigarm Machine isn't for damage, it only has 28 force anyway. Switch either Blast Guard or Stun Regain for a capa cart, Blast Guard is probably the one to drop. Dual Spike bit is better than Dual Slayer as long as you aren't laggy as hell. There is no reason to use regular High Tunes when you have stats to anti-tune. There is no reason to not at least plan to use all your slots. Using 3s parts from Super UC Gara is almost always better than using 1s parts from shop. Slotted 1 stat acc >>>> unslotted 2 stat acc.

Example build keeping decent wlk and using all 3s parts/slotted accessories from Super UC gara.
Spoiler:

Big Mountaiz AM are pretty big so you might want to use something else. There isn't really much choice, Hoverion AM might be your second best choice.

if your going to tell him to utilize all slots, use sentinel tunes instead of life + high tough alpha, that way you could split the high and great life tunes for more hp total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Yeah you're right. I realized he is most optimally played as a stone wall.

I do have 2 three-slotted Big Mountaiz AM-G, but they kind of jut to the side and don't really cover my front. Hoverion you say?

I, however, lack the three-slotted HD. Just keep rolling huh.

BTW, should I buy a Big Mountaiz to increase the chances of getting one? There's an unconfirmed rumor one will receive duplicates of already-owned possession. I can at least partially attest to that: before I received a Volcano Grenade and a Box Missles from Quest, SUC Garapon didn't spit that out. Now I have 3 VG and 5 BM (granted, 3 were from Quest). Then I got lucky with Tarantulic in a RO cube and now have 3 total, thanks to SUC Garapon.

Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:

if your going to tell him to utilize all slots, use sentinel tunes instead of life + high tough alpha, that way you could split the high and great life tunes for more hp total

Sentinels cost rainbows, I would never recommend someone do a build using a lot of sentinels. Any other stat I would agree but Tgh it is just too costly in mats to do for most.

Relict? wrote:

Yeah you're right. I realized he is most optimally played as a stone wall.

I do have 2 three-slotted Big Mountaiz AM-G, but they kind of jut to the side and don't really cover my front. Hoverion you say?

I, however, lack the three-slotted HD. Just keep rolling huh.

BTW, should I buy a Big Mountaiz to increase the chances of getting one? There's an unconfirmed rumor one will receive duplicates of already-owned possession. I can at least partially attest to that: before I received a Volcano Grenade and a Box Missles from Quest, SUC Garapon didn't spit that out. Now I have 3 VG and 5 BM (granted, 3 were from Quest). Then I got lucky with Tarantulic in a RO cube and now have 3 total, thanks to SUC Garapon.

Hoverion/Accel Saber (better saved for Tec builds) are the only other Super UC arms I can think of that might work. If you get 3s arms through some other way like friendship rewards/cubes there are a lot better choices out there. If you think drops theory exists then go ahead and buy a Big Mountaiz, but don't forget you could try and buy them off some people during bazaar tomorrow, I'm sure a lot of people have a few they would be willing to sell if you ask. In fact, you might be able to find some other UC 3s heads/arms that work better than the less-than-ideal Big Mountaiz/Hoverion I presented if you ask around.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Agreeing with bippusuta. +15 HP an +1 stat would be nice otherwise. TGH so costly to tune, as stated by bippusuta in another thread.

Ah right. I'll keep my UC now although the theory seems sound. A good idea about asking around.
I totally gave up on the meter by "theory." It rhymes, it rhym -gets shot-
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:56 am

there ARE people with excessive amounts of rainbows *looksataria*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine build?   Hatigarm Machine build? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatigarm Machine build?
Page 1 of 1