Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatigarm(Shop) melee build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

Hatigarm(Shop) melee build Empty
PostSubject: Hatigarm(Shop) melee build   Hatigarm(Shop) melee build EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm

I know it not the best core for melee but it one of my older bot that I like. I mostly use it in the TRIAL room to kill hopper. Cost a bit too high for my liking.

Spoiler:
Should I use a difference melee wep? Would a rifle work better for finishing bot that run away than handy baz?
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm(Shop) melee build   Hatigarm(Shop) melee build EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:10 pm

What if you try the same build on Wardus? (the one in DX gara 2 with 30 str), he's fairly cheap for a L core Land, and his carts are pretty good, imho

Last edited by zerocl on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm(Shop) melee build   Hatigarm(Shop) melee build EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:50 pm

What the hell are you doing with a Handy Bazooka on a build with one TEC

Here's what I would do I had to make a melee shop Hatigarm:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm(Shop) melee build   Hatigarm(Shop) melee build EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:57 pm

The baz is mostly for doing some dmg while I close in or finish off bot that run away.

I don't like to play pure melee on any bot so i always have a gun even if the dmg is low

Hatigarm is a bit big for hopping to be much good, plus I don't play hopper anyway
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm(Shop) melee build   Hatigarm(Shop) melee build EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Incendium wrote:
The baz is mostly for doing some dmg while I close in or finish off bot that run away.

I don't like to play pure melee on any bot so i always have a gun even if the dmg is low

Hatigarm is a bit big for hopping to be much good, plus I don't play hopper anyway

Honestly at 1 TEC, unless that bot has like 2 HP left, chances are you're not going to kill it. You're better off with a hybrid build at 20 STR 20 TEC or something like that if you plan to do both melee and gunning. In your case, the handy bazooka, albeit relatively low cost, is simply a waste of capacity and taking away WLK and FLY.

Long story short, your handy bazooka in that build won't do jack shit for damage. Take it off.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm(Shop) melee build   Hatigarm(Shop) melee build EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:

Honestly at 1 TEC, unless that bot has like 2 HP left, chances are you're not going to kill it. In your case, the handy bazooka, albeit relatively low cost, is simply a waste of capacity and taking away WLK and FLY.

Long story short, your handy bazooka in that build won't do jack shit for damage. Take it off.

stop talking nonsense about multipler mechanics when you can easily look shit up with a few clicks and no effort at all
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm(Shop) melee build   Hatigarm(Shop) melee build EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:12 pm

I'd want a main weapon on vanilla Hartigarm as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm(Shop) melee build   Hatigarm(Shop) melee build Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatigarm(Shop) melee build
Page 1 of 1