Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatigarm Machine Build(s)

Go down 
+5
Intet
Suguri
fggt
DavidRain
NeWIZ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

Hatigarm Machine Build(s) Empty
PostSubject: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 am

I've heard dual K-Shields is the most popular/used setup for this robot, but I'd like to know some other viable builds. I'm going for x5 Capa and x2 Internal carts, but I need some advice for the last 3. How should I prioritize tuning among TGH, STR, and WLK? Also requesting recommended parts and weapons without using a K-Shield.
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:08 am

Go for Str, walk then tough. You can tune tec if you want your dual slayer bits to last longer. Make it a hopper short boost helps you dodge, theres no need for quick land cause you're gonna mellee in mid air. Walk tunes isn't necessary if you're gonna put in boost run. Just keep it at 20+. Since you have 2 HD slots, use Acc that give tough and walk or tec and tough or str and walk. your preference. get stun regain and soul eater if you want abit more survivability.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:35 am

I will consider abt tgh before think abt str/wlk, max tgh with dual K-shield with make u a true monstah.

Hop cart - short boost is must, and i'll pick stun regain beside.

Searching Gammy's CAT build, and another build i think really good too.
--------------
Not the CAT, but good too:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:58 am

>OP asks about non-Kshield builds
>both following posts talk about Kshield builds

Sure is reading the first post in here.

@OP: Though you could go for gunner hopper, non-kshield melee, or several other sorts of builds, hati machine's large size tends to mean that something can always do it better - except for double k-shield melee hatemachine hopper, because no other bot has his internal weapon.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:07 am

I've seen a few people put byne arms on them. Gunner end is pretty open, arms that don't suck+ whatever guns you like, since hati has alot of capacity.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:11 am

There's a old alpha hati machine build
Handy baz x2 and asura amj with rocket lawnchair
Though it sucks imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:11 am

Get the normal hatigarm or aslt if you want gunner.

Making machine a gunner is a waste of potential.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 am

Intet wrote:
I've seen a few people put byne arms on them. Gunner end is pretty open, arms that don't suck+ whatever guns you like, since hati has alot of capacity.
I think I've heard of rei doing this.

And like, nobody else.

xzpwnz wrote:
There's a old alpha hati machine build
Handy baz x2 and asura amj with rocket lawnchair
Though it sucks imo
Agreed.

Cori wrote:
Get the normal hatigarm or aslt if you want gunner.

Making machine a gunner is a waste of potential.
Also agreed.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:52 am

Which tune type to use for TGH, STR, and WLK and how high for each (High Alpha, Great Beta, etc)? What are some recommended arms to use for Hati-Machine (again without K-Shield)? I'd also like ideas on what head part(s) to use on Hati-Machine.

Requesting opinion on these random weapon setups:
- Dual Red Squealer AMs both holding a Viper Shield
- Dual Argarg AMs (Projectile type Rocket Punch)

Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:09 am

I will go tgh alpha, str alpha and wlk beta since capa isnt really big problem with Hati.

Abt part, u should say from beginning, u are UC player or RT player.

Try to use this to make a possible build for your case.
http://koi-sama.net/cb/
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 am

tggt wrote:
Abt part, u should say from beginning, u are UC player or RT player.

I'm mostly a UC Player, but feel free to suggest Rt parts also.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 am

Viper shields aren't bad since you don't have to give up mobility when using it, just cost ratio of damage absorbed is better with k-shields. Plus with k-shield you must hop, or else.
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Using Hatigarm Machine as anything other than a hopping melee is a tremendous waste. Used from the ground the combo leaves you very vulnerable and has huge interval for only mediocre damage and there are better UC cores for L-size Lnd gunning (Shino/Red Squealer). Viper shields are nowhere near as good as k-shields but are the best you're going to get with UC. Both internal carts, short boost, and quick land are pretty much mandatory. You should be able to get decent enough Wlk through parts and then you can focus on maxing Tgh and then putting anything left over into Str. One benefit of using Viper Shields is that they are 3s in UC gara and you get up to 6 slots compared to only 3 slots from K-shields, make sure to use this to your advantage when tuning.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:09 pm

NeWIZ wrote:

I'm mostly a UC Player, but feel free to suggest Rt parts also.

U can pick any parts with low cost, high tgh and at least +1 in str or wlk. Try the calculator above to search for suitable parts. More slots also better since Hati has no BS and a 0s LG. And dual viper, roll uc gara for 3s.

U can use byne AM for extra shield, but the cost is problem, and since hati slash can do combo on ground so i dont think its a wise idea. BoyTT has a Hati without K-shield, u can ask him then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Best AM for stat if not using k-shield?

Pulsardio AM.

Some good options for HD are

Bugsy HD2, Mighty Byne HD, Daedalian HD.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 pm

NeWIZ wrote:

Requesting opinion on these random weapon setups:
- Dual Red Squealer AMs both holding a Viper Shield
- Dual Argarg AMs (Projectile type Rocket Punch)

I would call it completely unnecessary to give Hatigram Machine either of those in the same way it's completely unnecessary to give a Scaregant Shino LGs or a Jikun a Haku Blade. (You know who you are.) It already has an incredible melee, there's no reason to try and one-up it.

The only thing I can really think of is using Short Boost as dodging, but also give it a couple of longer range weapons to make up for it's size in distance fighting... Rocket Launchers come to mind. From there use his melee as a fallback when something gets too close as more of self-defense then a main mode of attacking.

This is really the only thing I can think of though considering the best build for a Hati Machine has proved to be hopping and melee spamming with K-Shields and while Viper Shields kind of work they're just not the same. I've been wanting to get a Hati Machine to see if I can play it any other way then a flippyfag but I don't have him either so I don't have any hands on experience with him as well...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:29 pm

^ If you're going to do it that way, just use shop hatigarm.
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:52 am

bippusuta wrote:
Using Hatigarm Machine as anything other than a hopping melee is a tremendous waste. Used from the ground the combo leaves you very vulnerable and has huge interval for only mediocre damage and there are better UC cores for L-size Lnd gunning (Shino/Red Squealer). Viper shields are nowhere near as good as k-shields but are the best you're going to get with UC. Both internal carts, short boost, and quick land are pretty much mandatory. You should be able to get decent enough Wlk through parts and then you can focus on maxing Tgh and then putting anything left over into Str. One benefit of using Viper Shields is that they are 3s in UC gara and you get up to 6 slots compared to only 3 slots from K-shields, make sure to use this to your advantage when tuning.

Quick land is useless you're gonna mellee in mid air as the air slash is fast and helps with the landing. Just hop and right-click while facing the enemy. If you have a Byne Am 2 use it with a 3s viper and a K sheild on the right. Feel free to switch the viper to a zooka (steel rider) or a Handy zooka if you like blasting airs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:44 am

DavidRain wrote:
Quick land is useless you're gonna mellee in mid air as the air slash is fast and helps with the landing. Just hop and right-click while facing the enemy.
Cori won't even explain how wrong this is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatigarm Machine Build(s)   Hatigarm Machine Build(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatigarm Machine Build(s)
Page 1 of 1