Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UC Hopper Build

Go down 
+6
Dracatis
Trill
xzpwnz
Arti
Nymph~
R3MSpecter
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

Male Posts : 145

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Note: This is a variant of LXE's Accel Saber build on this thread:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t6642-uc-only-accel-saber-fastest-boost-run-build

So, I started looking for an easy-to-make hopper build that I could use with my Pierce Gun and Shield Shotgun, and I came up with this. It has 30 WLK without tuning, plus Short Boost.
Spoiler:

This could be easily reconfigured to be a UC only build, with 28 WLK, Tough Runner, and Short Boost.
Spoiler:

These are both very effective, plus neither of them require any limit removers whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:10 pm

how many hp shield shotgun have ?
I tried to build UC hopper too, using small core, I hope it won't pass 500 cost later
tune a bit cuz I've loads spare part, severeal junk material but out of cheepzzzz to tune my moebot .-.
Spoiler:
dunno if the core is good or bad, do I need to tune weapon ?
guards are cheap for this core also 23 hp gain for 25 cost/capa is one of the best deal, it's also have stun regain, shoortboost and quick lnad, but lack of tough runner and quick jump .-.

Last edited by Nymph~ on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Both need Quick Land.
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Shield Shotgun doesn't have an HP buff, but it's really big and it'll deter anybody who gets too close. I can't tell what the core is, but with your HP and TGH, you probably won't last too long. Unless you're the new freakin Vyolets, then you can own with that build. And yes, Quick Land would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:26 pm

it's skulllroid BD, like I said it's has superb hp gain, and 8 capa cart,
it has 210 free capa, so I picked it.
and I still newb in hop hop business, will learn from some expert latter
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
it has 210 free capa

Skullroid is know for having beastly CAP, but where did you pick up a gold BD? I don't think I've ever seen a Gold Skullroid...

Anyway, the first thing you want to do is get a bigger shield.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Skullroid GOLD was given out in the chibi union wars campaign

I have one too.

But yeah, Buckler is pretty much the best shield in the game. It covers just as much as Viper Shield in terms of hitbox, and has the same amount of health. It just has a lower cost.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 pm

R3MSpecter wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:
it has 210 free capa

Skullroid is know for having beastly CAP, but where did you pick up a gold BD? I don't think I've ever seen a Gold Skullroid...

Anyway, the first thing you want to do is get a bigger shield.
huh, chibi campagn give us skullroid gold and hallowen scarf or whatever
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:47 pm

I couldn't do the Chibi campaign because my 3rd chibi was DX Crim. It totally sucked.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:04 pm

1) Shield shotgun is bad
2) Arti is pretty much right, if you can equip it then buckler > viper
3) Vyolets is a horrible hopper (more than half the people in her own clan are better players/hoppers than her)
4) That template is too costly for what it's capable of
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Pretty much copying xz's accel build he posted around here somewhere, but not sure on carts.

Spoiler:

36 wlk, and 29 tec(that hits breakpoint for both Peirce Gun and Handy Bazooka) along with tunes on the bazooka, and room for peircegun tunes with only 40 more cost than your first build(the one with weapons)
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:56 pm

R3MSpecter wrote:
I couldn't do the Chibi campaign because my 3rd chibi was DX Crim. It totally sucked.
1. sell your junk from SUC to crim
2. got 5000pts
3. buy Hu-cube
4. use it, play arena or mission till it's openable
5. profit?

but seriusly, i got 3 hu-cube in less than 3 hours when it was first released
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
R3MSpecter wrote:
1. sell your junk from SUC to crim
2. got 5000pts
3. buy Hu-cube
4. use it, play arena or mission till it's openable
5. profit?

but seriusly, i got 3 hu-cube in less than 3 hours when it was first released
What can I say? I'm lazy. Anyway....
Trill wrote:
Pretty much copying xz's accel build he posted around here somewhere, but not sure on carts.
Yeah, that was the base design for almost all of this build. The only difference was the inclusion of items that allow for a functional hopper with less investment (ie, less tuning, leveling, etc). I'm not particularly original XD

Kinda weird, I thought that Viper Shield covered your bot a little more; I tried dual bucklers on my jikun, but I seemed to get hit more, and I seemed to take more splash damage. I'll check that out again later. I'm trying to figure out a reliable mass-production hopper that is readily available to everyone. Wish it was a little easier. I'm definitely not the greatest at build planning, but there's not much else to do besides surveys while I wait for my PC to get fixed (I'm on my netbook right now). Maybe I'll try something with Blitz Pawnger. Not sure if that's in cosmicalc yet...
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Fizaliven hopper > Accel Saber hopper

Better Cost, Better Cap Carts, Smaller hitbox

Sure Accel is better when you're just starting with stronger starting stats for a lot of cost, but eventually you'll want to level it up to max and tune it and Fizaliven easily comes out on top when fully decked out.

This is my old build:

Spoiler:

See half the cost and almost just as good. I personally like a bunch of cheap weapons rather then a shield because your probably gonna die, I rather find good spots and do massive alpha damage and then alpha hop tell I'm dead. But that is my playstyle. I've run it with Musket and Bucker for a while too. Now I run it with some one force tuned RP Juanta arms and take out epoch PS's and big foes with a near dirt cheap bot (Yes I know, there is some stupid hate of shotguns in arena that I don't understand but they shread targets for me, so Razz ).
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Dracatis wrote:
No
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Dracatis wrote:
No

xz your sometype of special alright. Just ignore his comments unless he actually explains himself FYI.

Both are Medium. Fizaliven has a smaller hitbox.

Accel Saber can get higher end stats but at quadruple the starting cost.

Accel Saber cost cart: +70 cap, +20 cost, +10 hp
Fizaliven cost cart: +80 cap, +20 cost, +23 hp

Accel Saber starts with +150 hp, +5 tec, +7 WLK, -1 FLY(is important for hopping), +4 TGH for +285 cost
Going by 1 hp = 1 cost, 1 other stat = 5 cost (generally accepted values) = 225 worth of stat for 285 cost (huh better then I remember, 230 if you count the +1 STR)

Accel Saber's end max cap is 45 more so he can possibly be tuned/better equiped maybe (Though I find it hard to spend to the cap already)

So the question is, can you survive well enough so that 60 cost won't hurt your team for the little stats it improves that cheap tunes can easily mimic better?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Dracatis wrote:
xz your sometype of special alright. Just ignore his comments unless he actually explains himself FYI.
Lol, I don't explain because ladies like you don't ask
Ask yourself this question
Are you able to prove that by beating my 3 accels with your 5 fiz?
I'm sure we both know the answer to this
If you aren't, then go home
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Dracatis wrote:

Lol, I'm not arguing your the more experenced player. I've only recently started good tunes on my favorite maxed bots and I obviously don't put as much money or time into this game as you (Sorry for having a life). But I'm glad your base argument is I'm better then you, rather then any real reason or evidence. Is it tough realizing that you could be using that skill you have with better bots?

But as with any bot in this game, it's better to play a bot you know then any advantage stats can give you. And if your good enough to not die much, cost is moot.

(Also hopper gun fights are quite annoying, unless you have a Hatigarm ASLT, those rifles are nice for LND battles)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Dracatis wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Dracatis wrote:

Lol, I'm not arguing your the more experenced player. I've only recently started good tunes on my favorite maxed bots and I obviously don't put as much money or time into this game as you (Sorry for having a life). But I'm glad your base argument is I'm better then you, rather then any real reason or evidence. Is it tough realizing that you could be using that skill you have with better bots?

But as with any bot in this game, it's better to play a bot you know then any advantage stats can give you. And if your good enough to not die much, cost is moot.

(Also hopper gun fights are quite annoying, unless you have a Hatigarm ASLT, those rifles are nice for LND battles)
Read the bold and then realize how much of a fool/hypocrite you just made out of yourself
Also, your grammar is horrible
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Whoah ladies... I'll try them both, just beware: I'm not the best 3rd party to try out your ideas. My experience is not particularly expansive in the world of Short Boost, and I'm only just now starting to get good at it. And one more thing: the point of this build is less investment, so it can be mass-produced. So I'd really rather not take the leveling past 5, as that entails an additional 25,000 UC and significantly larger amount of time per level. I'm working on something with Tonosama Lander, but it's going kind of rough because there are fewer good UC S-LND parts available. I'll get back to you both.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Xz might be harsh, but he's very right indeed. There's nothing wrong with a Fivizalian hopper, but to say its better than an Accel Saber hopper?

No, just no.

Its significantly easier to get the required stats on an accel saber, coupled with its carts and very short body. Having two heads gives a very obvious advantage over Fivizalian as well.

Also, ASLT's rifles vs hoppers?

I'd rather just use a bazooka and time my shots + having a good angle, while saving the rifles for fatties or rushing big melees, really.

Don't forget Lazflamme.
Back to top Go down
Sivaschin
Sivaschin

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:59 pm

LazFlamme, Pawnger BD is good small Land hopper
Elme S. BD is good small Support hopper

try out
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Sivaschin wrote:
LazFlamme, Pawnger BD is good small Land hopper
Elme S. BD is good small Support hopper

try out
Yeah, I'm waiting for Blitz Pawnger to get updated into Cosmicalc, cuz I can't get CB on my netbook (my real comp pretty much blew up XD). I know that the Pawngers are supposed to be pretty good as hoppers.

I've refurbished the UC Accel Saber Build so that it only needs 2 level-ups and has significantly less cost. Comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated, but here it is:
Spoiler:
Still working on the Fizalivan build, but I'd rather not make a build that needs a limit remover.
Back to top Go down
Sivaschin
Sivaschin

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 pm

blitz pawnger has same BD and BS but different HD,AM and LG

other than Accel, all robots will need lvl 5+ to get short boost.
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Actually, Assault Ox, Tonosama Lander, Frog Lander, Misty Hollow, and Domiclown all have Short Boost at level 1. There might be more, I'm still working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UC Hopper Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UC Hopper Build    UC Hopper Build  Empty

Back to top Go down

UC Hopper Build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next