Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FunBot Hopper Breaker Build

Go down 
+5
JadeCicada
Trill
tehprognoob
Rexir2
Morishima
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Female Posts : 157

FunBot Hopper Breaker Build Empty
PostSubject: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 pm

【Robot Name】
Accel Saber

【Parts】
BD: Accel Saber BD
 : Spike Bit(default)
 : LazFlamme LG
  : Shadow Hunter BS
 : Pterano HD
  : Cute Beret
  : Little Butterfly
 : Pterano HD
  : Cute Beret
  : Little Butterfly
 : Shadow Hunter BS
 : Accel Saber AM
  : Armor Breaker
 : Accel Saber AM
  : Armor Breaker

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: LND
SIZE: M
COST: 1010
CAPA: 1070
HP: 410
STR: 9
TEC: 28
WLK: 20
FLY: 11
TGH: 13

LEVEL: 8

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×5
Short Boost
Boost Run
Quick Land

Strategy.

Stay away from AIRs! If you want to try then good luck (I am a noob who still doesn´t get how to aim properly in this game...well the cross becomes invisible for me while battling, if it were some color that contrast the gameworld more I would have no problems^^)
IF some says this build is shit cuz it´s not anti air...which LND bot is good against air? air = more dmg on you.
Now how to get action. Stay in distance to targets and if they move to you you move farther away and "snipe" them dead.
If you get counter fired hop around...you will almost never get hitted when you hop in far distances.
well that all^^ You should hold on the right mouse button and just click 1 time (without holding) to shot all weapons once...because the Armor Breaker shot only 1 bullet per round.
dmg-wise I do like 70-80 dmg if I hit right and have a 4xlarger chance to break parts of the opponent^^

as to which bit to use....I use still default cut I never used bit with this bot so try out yourself^^

Btw. You can get all Parts via UC only the HDs are dropped parts but I easily got like 3 parts in 2 weeks passive playtime)
Passive Playtime (playing like 30 minutes at max per day or some hours on only one day per week.)

GIMME FEEDBACK DUN FORGET IT´s A FUNBOT AND I HAVE FUN^^
Back to top Go down
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Looking good! From what I can tell, you have a powerful sniper bot. What's more, it's very mobile, with an often-used custom cartridge setup. Quite a few players would be terrified after being shot!

To answer your question about an anti-air land bot, there's a weapon available in the UC shop that non-small land bots can use to swat airs out of the sky. With 15 force, rocket launchers don't look very intimidating. With speed tunes, however, it becomes VERY hard to dodge the rockets. Believe me, my sword wing didn't stand a chance against that rocketing sharhead.

As for your wonder bit, for offensive purposes, I would use the dual rifle bit. They fire breaker rounds fairly fast, and they have great range. For defense, however, I would rather use the default bit or the dual spike bit.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Rexir2 wrote:
Looking good! From what I can tell, you have a powerful sniper bot. What's more, it's very mobile, with an often-used custom cartridge setup. Quite a few players would be terrified after being shot!

To answer your question about an anti-air land bot, there's a weapon available in the UC shop that non-small land bots can use to swat airs out of the sky. With 15 force, rocket launchers don't look very intimidating. With speed tunes, however, it becomes VERY hard to dodge the rockets. Believe me, my sword wing didn't stand a chance against that rocketing sharhead.

As for your wonder bit, for offensive purposes, I would use the dual rifle bit. They fire breaker rounds fairly fast, and they have great range. For defense, however, I would rather use the default bit or the dual spike bit.

Hope this helps!

what are you smoking? 'Cause I'd like some

Things that are wrong:

Shadow Hunter BS: fuck no

Petrano HD

Dual Breaker

>Rifle alpha

GL hitting shit in 2012 lag

>atrocious mobility, not abusing Accel Saber BD's innate speed

>This idea that you can somehow not be noticed by 30 score hungry epeen-waving faggots with broad radar

Post in the wrong section; req. move to Gameplay Discussions

If you really want to use breakers then put them on a good S ART core (read: Psycho Formula). Suguri posted a build elsewhere already so just search for the Non Gara Resources thread under Guides

Standard Baz hopper I feel obligated to post in every single LND discussion thread; yea; just going to leave this here:

Last edited by tehprognoob on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 pm

As much as I don't really agree with this build, let's not just go into a go into a BREAKER build thread and post -standardbazhopper-

I'll just say that 3x Great Force Alpha tuned Structure Breaker on an ART is probably the only breaker really worth using now.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Yea, I revisited my post Trill

Was afraid someone would post before I corrected myself
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Trill wrote:
I'll just say that 3x Great Force Alpha tuned Structure Breaker on an ART is probably the only breaker really worth using now.

Not sure that I completely agree here. It may certainly hit like a truck, but it's notoriously low on ammo, which combined with its high cost makes it still have competition in this weapon-type department.

Victory FB is still very nice and usable, with a healthy ammo bed supported by good rate-of-fire and a double-fire to increase the width of attack. Quadra HD, not really a usable option as a single arm due to low ammo, but for a burst-fire double breaker, it has rather low cost and doesn't take up a hand slot. Very nice, and gives bots who are fearful of Hyper Shot an alternative to use. These two I'd still consider quite usable in the current state of things.

Second-hand mentions go to Gatling Breaker and Galsteel AM2. Both hit pretty hard for single shot, so it hits pretty nicely at their rate of fire. Gatling Breaker has hefty cost and stat penalties, while Galsteel AM2 really needs AURA to shine (and the existing AURA Arts tend to have a lot of other attractive options to do). Pretty unwieldy but it is something a player could still work out from.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Well, I meant more in terms of handhelds.

All the Victory cores are amazing w.

I can't say I'd ever suggest Galsteel AM2, as not only is it pretty lackluster outside of aura, it's so huge it makes aiming it's already tiny projectile a pain.

Gatling Breaker feels kind of silly to me still, but I guess you could make it work.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:33 am

There's also the Gathima breaker AM but I forgot if that was worth it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:41 am

Rexir2 wrote:
-snip-
n00b
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:18 am

^Wanna bet that the guy can probably fuck you till your ass bleeds forever in a 1v1 with similar bots?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:37 am

reVelske wrote:
^Wanna bet that the guy can probably fuck you till your ass bleeds forever in a 1v1 with similar bots?
Sure, I'd bet on the guy.
To see how much money I win when I deliberately lose that 1v1 match.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:39 am

Rexir2 wrote:

In case it wasn't clear enough.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:20 am

LXE wrote:
reVelske wrote:
Sure, I'd bet on the guy.
To see how much money I win when I deliberately lose that 1v1 match.
>deliberately
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:49 am

itt: how 2 derail 101
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
Morishima wrote:
In case it wasn't clear enough.
In case it wasn't clear:
  • This was necro's by Rexir2.
  • The op was posted more than a year ago.
  • Morishima probably quit by now.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:48 am

First, please do not bump old threads up.
Second, please be nice to newbies. (especially the precious UC players ;w;)

Locking this, it's outdated and derailed enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FunBot Hopper Breaker Build   FunBot Hopper Breaker Build Empty

Back to top Go down

FunBot Hopper Breaker Build
Page 1 of 1