Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Help] Elisalotte

Go down 
+12
Rhyadel
NovaZero
Divinity
Nymph~
NotZetsubou
Trill
Alpherior
God is a Cat Girl
Rinrin
falcon1
donggyu
Aria
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

[Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:37 am

NovaZero wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Can anyone rate this here Elisa build I made for a friend?
Spoiler:
most people go without internals. if u can chivalry much u dont need internals, but pretty difficult to do this in the current meta.
28/7 boost run is only green tier. imo elisa needs to be faster.
no weapon tunes on ur build. ._.
It's mainly because my friend wants the Lightning Edge kept there.
lol.
first, convince him that elisa is already as hard to play as she is (still way worse than ouka),
and that lightning edge makes it worse.
it also screws up the sub weapon format in aura. not that its a great weapon anw.
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:01 am

This is coming from someone who does not use Elisa but...

Spoiler:
I avoided putting a buckler since Aria already has a firework on... ^^;

For Crim Veil since it's... pretty popular.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:33 am

If it came down to ouka vs elisa
Elisa > ouka
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 am

@ArturiaPendragon

It would be better if you got 15 TGH (16 with aura and it's a breakpoint) since it's a MELEE.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:52 am

Rinrin wrote:
lol.
first, convince him that elisa is already as hard to play as she is (still way worse than ouka),
and that lightning edge makes it worse.
it also screws up the sub weapon format in aura. not that its a great weapon anw.
Well, I did think Lightning Edge on Elisa was a good idea, until I saw how long Princess Chivalry's combo lasted.
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Well there's a bit on debate on weather to put 16 TGH or not.. But I'll take your word for it. ^_^ *Still a melee in training*

Anyways, for TGH 15... Does this work?

Spoiler:
Activate with Aura and you'll get 16. This is not Orange Tier boost run, but Yellow. ^^; 47 damage according to chart. Again, feel free to substitute that High Grappler with a slow Tune, but then you'll be dealing 43 instead according to chart instead.

EDIT: Made a much better build which lets you go to level 10... Nothing much, just put in High Gladiator on it. =]

Or if you want to remove that Blast Guard... It can be like...

Spoiler:
Double High Gladiator!

... I'm sorry, I will be quiet now. XD;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 am

I don't even know what the hell I'm doing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:03 am

LXE wrote:

Spoiler:
Aria has a Crim Veil at the beginning of her post, so I assume that we have to put it there. =];;

But... wait a second, Black Layer Ribbons are SLOTTED?! HOW. WHEN!? XD

I'm not an Elisa user myself, but I don't think Enhance internal weapon isn't exactly needed if you use your AURA gauge wisely... This build makes her a ninja though. =] Hard hitting and able to run fast but low TGH...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:06 am

I got a Black layered ribbon that is slotted from the days before Super UC Garapon.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 am

ArturiaPendragon wrote:
LXE wrote:

Spoiler:
Aria has a Crim Veil at the beginning of her post, so I assume that we have to put it there. =];;

But... wait a second, Black Layer Ribbons are SLOTTED?! HOW. WHEN!? XD

I'm not an Elisa user myself, but I don't think Enhance internal weapon isn't exactly needed if you use your AURA gauge wisely... This build makes her a ninja though. =] Hard hitting and able to run fast but low TGH...
I wouldn't call Ninja with 36 wlk and no boost run. >_>

And I have 2 slotted Black Layer Ribbons myself. Not sure where I got them though.

I just got an Elise around 1 hour ago. Will have to figure out what to do with her...

Though I guess that I will use her as a support melee, since her stats are so low.

Edit:
Spoiler:

Probably not that good (since tgh is low), and I really don't like triple tuned locked parts. Sad

And Aura gives... +4 wlk and +3 fly?
Then it's 38/5 boost run.
But considering changing 1 High boost Beta for a High Power Alpha.
Just unsure if the difference between 34/2 [38/5 on aura] and 32/3 [36/6 on aura] is noticeable since those values are still on Yellow [Orange on aura] tier.

Edit2:
Spoiler:
Sacrificed 1 CV and Stun regain or Blast Guard for Broad Radar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:29 pm

I wonder if this build could cut it?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:33 am

I was testing it and I'm going to redo part of my build because CS didn't gave us the ability of changing the weapon order, so if go into aura and have the sword selected, if you press E you won't get that Sword rain ability, you will get the fireworks. :/

Spoiler:

Well, maybe I should make a thread to ask for opinions for my build.
Sorry. D;
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I was testing it and I'm going to redo part of my build because CS didn't gave us the ability of changing the weapon order, so if go into aura and have the sword selected, if you press E you won't get that Sword rain ability, you will get the fireworks. :/
that is why i wasted 10 star coins buying a 3 slot hand gun.
spending slut prots and harmonics to tune it.
only to realise i had another i placed on another bot.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 pm

This my build that I plan. Might make changes in the future since I want Broad so badly.

Spoiler:

Aura is already activated here. Yellow tier boost run. Blue tier if aura's down. Not much of a damager but has increased survivability. Tgh and boost run are based on the updated JP version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Elisalotte   [Help] Elisalotte - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Help] Elisalotte
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2