Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoarla am3

Go down 
+2
NotZetsubou
mechaRev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

Thoarla am3 Empty
PostSubject: Thoarla am3   Thoarla am3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:44 pm

after praying to gara godess so much i got two thoarla
and i wanted to know what to tune on the am
another question, and here it goes
WLK based air type?
i think i've seen some air type bots running around instead of flying, i know its not the best, since they're made to fly...
however, with that other thoarla am i'd like to make a walk based air bot...
what's the best BD and stuff like that, thanks in advance :3c
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

Thoarla am3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoarla am3   Thoarla am3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:13 pm

should put it on shaden if you want to made it running around (he have boostrun)

if you dont want to roll another gashapon, big mountainz is fine too...i think ヾ(=ε=`。)

leave tuning gun to other since my tuning is for lol (2 great force/high supply )
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

Thoarla am3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoarla am3   Thoarla am3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Put it on a bot that you'll fly -___-
RAPID TUNES
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

Thoarla am3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoarla am3   Thoarla am3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Enjoy best ranged weapon in game. Lead shots like a boss. Hit 40+s on everything.
S'long as you throw it on something, you'll instantly win every game ever.
I put it on my Mountaiz honestly, because it seems more of a defensive weapon than an aggressive one. Though, most people recommend doing a double Shaden BS with one.

For tuning, you can either not tune (to keep low cost), tune speed (for more accuracy), or tune range (gotta learn how to aim it first).

@Running AIR.
Gotta have boost run. Not alot of bots have it. Shaden, Suzeku, and Thoarla are the notable ones with them. Suzeku is out of the question due to being M sized. Shaden will work though. Boost run for AIRs lasts 25 seconds. Use Prop bits, Shaden BS, or (if Suzeku) Blitzelt BS to increase the running time by a lot.
Don't worry about tuning FLY down and WLK up, you can still get a nice sum of speed and preserve cost by not tuning alot. Just remember though, you'll never be as fast as a 40 WLK 18 FLY boost running LND, keep that in mind.
You're still an AIR, so you can abuse the flight time and flight ceiling if things get sticky.

I can already guess a response I can get. I hope it doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Thoarla am3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoarla am3   Thoarla am3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:36 am

Fireflywater wrote:
Enjoy best ranged weapon in game. Lead shots like a boss. Hit 40+s on everything.
S'long as you throw it on something, you'll instantly win every game ever.
I put it on my Mountaiz honestly, because it seems more of a defensive weapon than an aggressive one. Though, most people recommend doing a double Shaden BS with one.

For tuning, you can either not tune (to keep low cost), tune speed (for more accuracy), or tune range (gotta learn how to aim it first).

@Running AIR.
Gotta have boost run. Not alot of bots have it. Shaden, Suzeku, and Thoarla are the notable ones with them. Suzeku is out of the question due to being M sized. Shaden will work though. Boost run for AIRs lasts 25 seconds. Use Prop bits, Shaden BS, or (if Suzeku) Blitzelt BS to increase the running time by a lot.
Don't worry about tuning FLY down and WLK up, you can still get a nice sum of speed and preserve cost by not tuning alot. Just remember though, you'll never be as fast as a 40 WLK 18 FLY boost running LND, keep that in mind.
You're still an AIR, so you can abuse the flight time and flight ceiling if things get sticky.

I can already guess a response I can get. I hope it doesn't happen.

Running air is somewhat like air hoppers: not the greatest, but still works (Butterflea A hopper, people STILL can't catch it)

Also, they didn't nerf LND speed for nothing.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

Thoarla am3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoarla am3   Thoarla am3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 pm

So, i managed to grab 2 shadens from gara unit 01, is it good to mix geo f core with thoarla am3 and 2 shaden bs?
since like a cost that came from hell, how would a build look like?

also, since i got shaden i'll be able to do boost run build, how would that one look like?
i'm just not good with airs, thus why i ask, also, is it good to do a sniper build with it?
i mean, something that barely moves but abuses the am's range and probably speed?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

Thoarla am3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoarla am3   Thoarla am3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 am

protip: NoShadenBSAlllowed.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Thoarla am3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoarla am3   Thoarla am3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:50 am

DaneDroid wrote:
So, i managed to grab 2 shadens from gara unit 01, is it good to mix geo f core with thoarla am3 and 2 shaden bs?
since like a cost that came from hell, how would a build look like?

also, since i got shaden i'll be able to do boost run build, how would that one look like?
i'm just not good with airs, thus why i ask, also, is it good to do a sniper build with it?
i mean, something that barely moves but abuses the am's range and probably speed?

Shaden BS doesn't help with boost run speed

AIRs should be in the AIR, not on the ground.

If you're trying to snipe other AIRs down, get the highest altitude first (Air loop and Tengu BS help with this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoarla am3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoarla am3   Thoarla am3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoarla am3
Page 1 of 1