Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with Thoarla

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IzayoiZana
IzayoiZana

Male Posts : 25

Help with Thoarla Empty
PostSubject: Help with Thoarla   Help with Thoarla EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:10 pm

I got a Thoarla from one of my RO cubes (with her AM3) and I wanted to know if anyone had a good build for her.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

Help with Thoarla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Thoarla   Help with Thoarla EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Congratulations. If she really does have AM3, then you just got the best firearm in the game. If you're not using it on anything, then you're doing it wrong. Thoarla has no internal booster or booster slot, meaning your LG selection is limited, keep that in mind when building.
Uh, my Thoarla that I don't use much anymore had Pacifar LG, Thoarla AM3, Victory AM, and a Viper Shield.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

Help with Thoarla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Thoarla   Help with Thoarla EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Is it locked onto Thoarla? If not I suggest maybe choosing a different core.. Say maybe Baltheon... Or maybe Aquila o.O That way you're not strapped to using her. I can't offer much else in advice though; I don't have that AM3.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Help with Thoarla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Thoarla   Help with Thoarla EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Slap them arm itself onto one of the higher tier air bds (geo f, garula, sadie, shaden, gwyain, etc) and tune speed on it. Pair with either 38 fly or x2 shaden bs and propeller bits.

Thoarla BD itself is alright too, but you'll be strapped for slots and have limited LG selection. Still, it has some carts that may be of interest, and Jupitizer can be useful in maps with a high ceiling.

EDIT: Forgot they work great on Baltheon too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help with Thoarla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Thoarla   Help with Thoarla Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Thoarla
Page 1 of 1