Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoarla AM4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Thoarla AM4 Empty
PostSubject: Thoarla AM4   Thoarla AM4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:17 pm

So is it a superior or inferior version compared to Thoarla AM 3, in my opinion its a matter of taste, but I would like to see what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Thoarla AM4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoarla AM4   Thoarla AM4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Winty wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Thoarla AM4 is basically a 170 Cost Weapon, with poor arm stats.

I mean, +5 Force, +5 Range, -20 Ammo and +200 INT for what, +30 Cost?

Ah wells, a Shaden can equip it at least, with 3 GForces. .-. (45 Force Lightning Gun seems fun. Close Ranging things)
the main flaw on AM3 is that it takes time to get out the damage, in a game where higher upfront damage is more important. AM4 has higher force and shoots 3 times per charge instead of 2 times, allowing it to output a higher amount of damage in a shorter time frame.

Dismissing the merits of a weapon based on a mathematical comparison to a previous weapon without acknowledging the inherent differences in the weapons is silly.

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
The bullet is larger.
It gets rid of unnecessary stats.
It's a 15 fucking cost difference for -20 ammo and 5 range. You'll have to add 50 more cost to am3 just to get the same force as AM4. Wow that's fucking 230 cost and seven shots/57 less range compared AM4! So fucking bad!

Force Force Hforce leaves 144 shots/297 range, but then there's no room to tune anything else.
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t12836p15-if-you-have-toarla-am4-what-will-you-do
Back to top Go down

Thoarla AM4
Page 1 of 1