Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outrage as Fia gets banned.

Go down 
+44
necrio
boytitan2
SkyPanic
Moghul
That_Wiesel_Guy
Mew
Squishy
Rinrin
Rynex
rehpic
fhoeng
frizky
ziix
NoizeGT
Aurum_Sol
IcyAmiki
NovaZero
Puddin'
Turkeysaur
Kobrakai
lucc132
Suguri
Yokura
Nilla
fggt
Reversal
BNOISE
God is a Cat Girl
Tuskin
Stickboy
Aria
xzpwnz
mikuri
bippusuta
Midreus
Retrias
God of Fails
Trill
subzero1112
DarkChuky
LordShade
Zero_unit
yilx
Astral_Dono
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 pm

somebody was definitely out to get her cause Tempura said there was video evidence.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:59 pm

LordShade wrote:
somebody was definitely out to get her cause Tempura said there was video evidence.

lmk if you or someone got the "private" link.

I'll get his ass.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:00 am

LordShade wrote:
Publicity goes both ways
Thank whoever created the fan thread for this
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:02 am

I wonder if this game does like some, that if you disconnect while pressing a key, the game still thinks that you are in there and pressing the key.
(once I got on the same room as myself. XD)
On Flyff it happened to me once. I disconnected while pressing forward (I was running, not flying. While flying it happened a lot, because it's auto-mode anyway). When I logged in again I was much further away, but didn't die somehow.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:04 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I wonder if this game does like some, that if you disconnect while pressing a key, the game still thinks that you are in there and pressing the key.
(once I got on the same room as myself. XD)

PEs can do that.

iirc, I saw someone made a video about PEs and killing random players in-game Arena without "touching" them.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 am

Aria wrote:
LordShade wrote:

I'll get his ass.
People mad cause Fia carried NFA to 1st place with rt spam when Charlotte and Hotglue didn't have their best members online.
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:11 am

Yes, it's just a misunderstanding. However though, it is not wise to ban her for one week, probably because she might have been saving up attendance cards. I believe she should be unbanned as quickly as possible, as it is unfair that such small acts would cause people to lose their hard work (would probably get about over 6 [Ro] cubes).
As long as she isn't pressing the spacebar for the entire match and consecutively, I believe she should be deemed not guilty.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:27 am

The topic was deleted. D;
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:29 am

I just waked up and my friend gave me the link, and what i thought is why te fuck CS not ban tat GaiDaiGoij even though unlimited reports already sent, lots of topics already created abt him, but ban Fia for answering phone.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:34 am

This situation is very interesting to me. I can almost guarantee there wouldn't be this much community outburst (probably none at all) if it had happened to say... me. And even though they may be unpopular viewpoints, going to have to agree with bippu and xz here.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:41 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/community/forum/topic/5884
We hav a hard-working man here.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:46 am

Nilla wrote:
This situation is very interesting to me. I can almost guarantee there wouldn't be this much community outburst (probably none at all) if it had happened to say... me. And even though they may be unpopular viewpoints, going to have to agree with bippu and xz here.

I'd petition for Nilla #em3
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:47 am

Well personally I say Fia deserves to get banned for having no brains.

I mean is pressing WASD so freaking hard?
Just wasd and not fire a shot, you won't be considered botting.
Especially if you playing support unit or have low health.
Just say you waiting for medic or something.
It's only if you spacebar and jump in place that you are considered botting.
And if you play a joystick, it even easier. Just push the stick in one direction while on the phone.

Fia deserves her ban for being a fool.

From now on everytime I see her Ima be haha fool. You don't know anything.
Only how to rt spam and play Ouka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:57 am

I see that some inconsiderate people posting in here are putting up a "I'm way smarter than the rest of you fools" image and are constantly intimidating and belittling the intelligence of others for self gain.

You know who you are, so I ask you to please stop this as this thread is for asking for support, not for bullying others into submission.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:59 am

BNOISE wrote:
Aria wrote:
LordShade wrote:

I'll get his ass.
People mad cause Fia carried NFA to 1st place with rt spam when Charlotte and Hotglue didn't have their best members online.
This is the part where you realize Fia's in Charlotte.

BNOISE wrote:
Well personally I say Fia deserves to get banned for having no brains.

I mean is pressing WASD so freaking hard?
Just wasd and not fire a shot, you won't be considered botting.
Especially if you playing support unit or have low health.
Just say you waiting for medic or something.
It's only if you spacebar and jump in place that you are considered botting.
And if you play a joystick, it even easier. Just push the stick in one direction while on the phone.

Fia deserves her ban for being a fool.

From now on everytime I see her Ima be haha fool. You don't know anything.
This is the part where you realize you literally just said "haha you're an idiot because you didn't bot right"
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:01 am

LXE wrote:
I see that some inconsiderate people posting in here are putting up a "I'm way smarter than the rest of you fools" image and are constantly intimidating and belittling the intelligence of others for self gain.

You know who you are, so I ask you to please stop this as this thread is for asking for support, not for bullying others into submission.

Ask for a lock in this thread if you really can't tolerate any kind of opinions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:03 am

Tuskin wrote:
Ask for a lock in this thread if you really can't tolerate any kind of opinions.
Use your head.

"Opinions that do not help with a difficult situation do not need to be said, expressed or heard"
Back to top Go down
lucc132

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:05 am

overall i still think it was kinda harsh to ban for 1 week.

did they skipped the warning part?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:16 am

lucc132 wrote:
overall i still think it was kinda harsh to ban for 1 week.

did they skipped the warning part?
There's no warning given, GodOfFails who was caught griefing didn't recieve one.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:24 am

Suguri wrote:

This is the part where you realize Fia's in Charlotte.

This is the part where you realize you literally just said "haha you're an idiot because you didn't bot right"
Suguri so smart. #em3
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:34 am

Nilla wrote:

nilla if it happened to you wouldn't be able to play on Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:35 am

Nilla wrote:
It's so ironic too, taking into consideration some of my reputable stunts I've pulled COUGHCOUGHTOYBOXDICKS. It's even more hilarious because I clearly recall running around Tempura with them many, many times over and I think he once responded with "lol" at seeing them. It's a shame because I'm sure a fraction of the community would probably rejoice at the idea of me being banned, namely the hola part.

Oh CS.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:55 am

BNOISE wrote:

I see. Very well.

*looks at some info on the left*

Quote :
Favorite Bot(s): Seraph Crimrose

As longs as it's not "I spam Seraph wings day and night.", that's kinda of fine.
I mean, if you only like her boobs better than the other's.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:02 am

I'm more concerned that it only took one time to get Fia banned by pressing WASD/spacebar in contrast with highly distinct botters like Kingkas-something and Dao-something, both has done it a lot for quite long and got numerous reports.

There goes report player to make company to votekick as the most useless functions. That itself is outraging, not the person falling victim to C.S. taking arbitrary decisions as Tempura himself declared "it's not easy to tell who is botting or not" and I doubt there's even enough reports against her (coming from credible "witnesses"), enough reasonable doubt there.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:07 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
I'm more concerned that it only took one time to get Fia banned by pressing WASD/spacebar in contrast with highly distinct botters like Kingkas-something and Dao-something, both has done it a lot for quite long and got numerous reports.

kingkasma84
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outrage as Fia gets banned.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next