Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should Sash/a/ be banned?

Go down 
+4
FrozenEdge
Courius
Hyoka
Sash/a/
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Ban Sash/a/?
BAN HIS FAWKING ASS
Should Sash/a/ be banned? Vote_lcap56%Should Sash/a/ be banned? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
He's allgudz. let him be.
Should Sash/a/ be banned? Vote_lcap44%Should Sash/a/ be banned? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Should Sash/a/ be banned? Empty
PostSubject: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:15 am

Many of you should all know,
One of our newer members, Sash/a/ has been an asshole.
This is why i have made this poll, so we can decide whether to ban him
Back to top Go down
Sash/a/
Sash/a/

Male Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:17 am

sunjae429 wrote:

You are not the admin. You are not even a mod. and thats against the rurus

Last edited by Sash/a/ on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:31 am

Sash/a/ wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

You are not the admin. You are not even a gm. and thats against the rurus

Sash.
This aint 4chan,
You aint the admin
You aint a gm either,
You cant talk.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:32 am

Hey guyz

whats going on

we see him postin'

you hatin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:34 am

Hyoka wrote:
Hey guyz

whats going on

we see him postin'

you hatin'

What was done to him was not monstrous.
Yet we created a monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:46 am

Oh hai guys what is... *walks away*
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:24 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Hey guyz

whats going on

we see him postin'

you hatin'

What was done to him was not monstrous.
Yet we created a monster.

overdose T-Viral Agent?

... ok, joke <.< ... what the heck goin on there? Should Sash/a/ be banned? Whatthe Cant we solve everything with explosi... i mean... cilvilized manner?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:51 am

i vote to kill him.... not ban....but KILL Twisted Evil
in that way he cant create a another account......
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:11 am

Courius wrote:

overdose T-Viral Agent?

... ok, joke <.< ... what the heck goin on there? Should Sash/a/ be banned? Whatthe Cant we solve everything with explosi... i mean... cilvilized manner?

We can befriend him with Starlight Breaker.

That aside...

FrozenEdge wrote:

i vote to kill him.... not ban....but KILL Twisted Evil
in that way he cant create a another account......

But we don't know where he lives and it's illegal to kill D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 am

5:5 guys...
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:41 am

sunjae429 wrote:
I threw my vote in.

Clearly you don't remember the shit that Desu pulled back in the beginnings of the forums, and we voted him in as a mod. You probably don't even notice that a good number of the mods here are from 4chan themselves. Perhaps you also don't remember in the early days of 1st Beta when 4chan decided to flood the game (the ones that stayed are about a third of the user base)...

Sash/a/ is often a troll, yes, but he's got a decent head on his shoulders and doesn't go so far as to break the rules. Let him thicken your skin and galvanize your ego against attack or the real world will tear you up someday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:54 am

Feign wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
I threw my vote in.

Clearly you don't remember the shit that Desu pulled back in the beginnings of the forums, and we voted him in as a mod. You probably don't even notice that a good number of the mods here are from 4chan themselves. Perhaps you also don't remember in the early days of 1st Beta when 4chan decided to flood the game (the ones that stayed are about a third of the user base)...

Sash/a/ is often a troll, yes, but he's got a decent head on his shoulders and doesn't go so far as to break the rules. Let him thicken your skin and galvanize your ego against attack or the real world will tear you up someday. Very Happy

sunjae wasn't around when Desu pulled off the trolling of the ENTIRE FORUM

How?

Posting in every topic, every page, then using a signature that forces you to listen and see a rickroll.

His karma/fame thing dropped like a bomb.

But then again, Sunjae wasn't around for OBT1 where Desu ran around rampant.
Back to top Go down
Box
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:03 am

Should Sash/a/ be banned? 5164250260_64893568d5

Should Sash/a/ be banned? 5164250284_f918ee4b44

And this was on the japanese server without even knowing the person or even communicating before hand.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:06 am

^ Lol, what the person does ingame and on the forum are, most of the time, two different things.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:18 am

Okay, box, first off, that's smack talk... If you banned people from the game for smack talk, there wouldn't be any players.
Second, that is in game, this is the forums, if he's gonna get banned for that (unlikely) he would get banned in game, not in the unaffiliated fan forums.
Third, your insipid little victory dance after he threatened to ragequit is childish and almost as bad as his shit.

As to the thread itself! I have been a mod on a few forums in the past (no, I don't want to be a mod here) there is a reason that it's against the rules to publicly call for another member to be banned. It sets up antagonism between members, it splits the forum base, and it implies that the banning of an individual is subject to mob rule rather than the rules as they are written.

If the mods were to actually listen to you, and bend the rules to ban Sasha because he is disliked, that sets up a horribly slippery slope that leads to cliques within the forum for whom the rules are a double standard. Groups like that feed incoming trolls like no other and lead to a drama spiral ending in the forum's flaming, screaming demise.

I've looked through Sash/a/'s post history (it's all I can do as a non-mod). He's only been trolling Sunjae and a few others by err... let's say "by getting caught in the blast radius". At this point, the best course of action would be for Sun to ignore Sasha, but he's already stated that he refuses to do that.

The advice I offered in my previous post is all I can give you, Sunjae. Let go of this banning idea...
Back to top Go down
Box
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:26 am

Feign wrote:
Okay, box, first off, that's smack talk... If you banned people from the game for smack talk, there wouldn't be any players.
Second, that is in game, this is the forums, if he's gonna get banned for that (unlikely) he would get banned in game, not in the unaffiliated fan forums.
Third, your insipid little victory dance after he threatened to ragequit is childish and almost as bad as his shit.

As to the thread itself! I have been a mod on a few forums in the past (no, I don't want to be a mod here) there is a reason that it's against the rules to publicly call for another member to be banned. It sets up antagonism between members, it splits the forum base, and it implies that the banning of an individual is subject to mob rule rather than the rules as they are written.

If the mods were to actually listen to you, and bend the rules to ban Sasha because he is disliked, that sets up a horribly slippery slope that leads to cliques within the forum for whom the rules are a double standard. Groups like that feed incoming trolls like no other and lead to a drama spiral ending in the forum's flaming, screaming demise.

I've looked through Sash/a/'s post history (it's all I can do as a non-mod). He's only been trolling Sunjae and a few others by err... let's say "by getting caught in the blast radius". At this point, the best course of action would be for Sun to ignore Sasha, but he's already stated that he refuses to do that.

The advice I offered in my previous post is all I can give you, Sunjae. Let go of this banning idea...

Cough i never said anything about ban. I just simply showed you some facts.

I didn't say anything to Sasha and he says "F*** U F*ggot' in whisper. FOR NO REASON. That was the 1st time I had even seen the person in japan server. You call that trash talk? So you just go around randomly swearing at people in whisper and YOU support this behaviour.

Says alot about the community if players like you defend players for abusing others with no trigger. There was no reason for this. Maybe if I like teased Sasha or something it may have been warranted but for no reason that's just plain immature and unacceptable.

Don't mind me, I personally don't like people swearing at me for no reason. You obviously support this kind of behaviour.

Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:30 am

Box wrote:

And this was on the japanese server without even knowing the person or even communicating before hand.
Hmm... a new guy comes here just to post about sash/a/..... and with no introduction about himself....

suspicious.... just suspicious.....
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:50 am

Box wrote:
Don't mind me, I personally don't like people swearing at me for no reason.
Also, there is in other games what is called a "misstell" where someone clicks the wrong person on a matching list to send them a tell, private message or whisper. Given your reaction, however, I am beginning to wonder if maybe you did give him a reason and just don't know it.
Box wrote:
You obviously support this kind of behaviour.
I said everyone does it, not that I support it. Do not put words into my mouth.

Also, I'm not the community. I'm not even a mod. Most people here will likely agree I can be a jerk at times. But if your reaction to censored cursing is to go cry to the nearest authorities, I will tell you to grow the hell up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Box wrote:

TaeTae, that was really uncalled for. Let me just say this to all of you right here and now. Cursing does not hurt anyone. The person who hears or sees it is the one that causes any issues, not the person who says or writes it. What happens if you tell a deaf person to fuck off? His head is not going to explode because the word fuck came out of your mouth. Just like if you had a blind person in a room that had it written all over the walls, nothing would happen to that person. Or maybe show someone who does not understand English that word on a piece of paper and at the same time say it to him... He might be confused and get pissed off just because he can't understand, but it wont be because he saw or heard that word. The word itself, just like any other curse word or insult does not do actual harm to anyone or anything. The receiver causes the issues... I sure as hell don't start to rage like a brat when I hear or see these words or am told a huge insult.
Back to top Go down
Dwlr
Dwlr

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Box wrote:

TaeTae, that was really uncalled for. Let me just say this to all of you right here and now. Cursing does not hurt anyone. The person who hears or sees it is the one that causes any issues, not the person who says or writes it. What happens if you tell a deaf person to fuck off? His head is not going to explode because the word fuck came out of your mouth. Just like if you had a blind person in a room that had it written all over the walls, nothing would happen to that person. Or maybe show someone who does not understand English that word on a piece of paper and at the same time say it to him... He might be confused and get pissed off just because he can't understand, but it wont be because he saw or heard that word. The word itself, just like any other curse word or insult does not do actual harm to anyone or anything. The receiver causes the issues... I sure as hell don't start to rage like a brat when I hear or see these words or am told a huge insult.
That's not entirely true, the act of doing so is meant to be offensive so the exhibited reaction is the intended reaction. No the act of swearing doesn't cause problems but that is its intent so the person who does it still is at blame, whilst the person who sees or hears it is at fault for escalating it. It's just like any other argument, 1 person is discontent, but there has to be two people for it to continue. Rolling Eyes

At any rate what is really uncalled for is cursing to begin with knowing all good and well what reactions it will give, fact of the matter is he probably said it so why should it be 'uncalled' for to recall something that shows his confrontational nature in a thread about him though this thread is a complete waste of time and will likely cause more problems as it's going to divide people between the two sides.

My ruling would be: This thread is flame-baiting and .'. not necessary, deleting it would keep down the so-called unnecessary posts when in-fact all the posts here are unnecessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Dwlr wrote:
why should it be 'uncalled' for.

Um? Making a new account to bash on someone from behind it is uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Dwlr
Dwlr

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Dwlr wrote:

I don't have access to the IPs here so next time you really should put all the information in your post. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Dwlr wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Dwlr wrote:

I don't have access to the IPs here so next time you really should put all the information in your post. Rolling Eyes

I quoted someone named Box and said "TaeTae, that was really uncalled for."... 1+1 normally equals out to 2... Not fish.
Back to top Go down
Dwlr
Dwlr

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Dwlr wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Dwlr wrote:

I quoted someone named Box and said "TaeTae, that was really uncalled for."... 1+1 normally equals out to 2... Not fish.
And one is supposed to know what everybody calls everybody right? You do realize people can call people different things right? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:23 pm

*Reads forum drama, eats white cheddar popcorn, presses ban Sash/a/ button.. goes back to browsing other posts*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Sash/a/ be banned?   Should Sash/a/ be banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Sash/a/ be banned?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next