Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)

Go down 
+21
shinigami
rawrz
ziix
boytitan2
-VB-
fhoeng
Aria
IronDicks
BNOISE
reVelske
Rinrin
xzpwnz
Z741
NovaZero
Wisp
God of Fails
Asagi-san
Nilla
Nisa
Astral_Dono
SL the Pyro
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) Empty
PostSubject: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:55 pm

WARNING: The following video is graphic and real. I'm being totally serious when I say viewer discretion is strongly advised. If you are a sensitive soul, do not watch.

https://www.youtube.com/v/v9zaBRpIsR8

A short summary: a 2-year-old girl was wandering around in a marketplace when she was run down by a motorist, who didn't even bother to get out and check on her, instead just driving off. A total of eighteen people - yes, eighteen fucking witnesses, I am not shitting you - didn't even bother to help her, during which time another motorist came by and didn't even bother to swerve around her and crushed her legs. It wasn't until a nineteenth person came by that she was given help, but not before her own mother had to see her own daughter in that horrible state.

The video says that the second driver was arrested, and that the journalist who reported this actually had to go into therapy after the fact. In the present time, the first driver has also been arrested...

...And the child died.

Here's a more in-depth article on the incident. I tried to find a more work-safe site than Sankaku Complex, but I didn't have any luck. So, NSFW WARNING: [i still wont allow linking to unsafe websites]

I think part of me died when I watched this. "Outrage" is too light of a term, this is a downright atrocity. More sickening is that apparently shit like this happens in China all the time, and that this specific case was one of the few to even make the news. My sympathies go to that little girl and her family, and to any other people who had to suffer something like this.

Last edited by IronDicks on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Unsafe website)
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Just the summary tore my heart apart. I won't read any further nor will I watch the video, I don't think I could handle it.

I really feel sorry for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:45 pm

You know what they say about Asian drivers...
Wow, that actually WAS graphic. I was just expecting the news anchor to talk about the crime, but I'm surprised there was actual footage.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Outrage can't describe it...

This shit ain't right :V

t'was murder,seeing how he backwheeled...
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:17 pm

I've already learned not to expect anything from people nowadays, but this shit is just a whole new low
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 pm

"What do you think of the passers-by who ignored the incident?"

Fuckers. All of them.
Back to top Go down
God of Fails
God of Fails

Female Posts : 56
Location : Earth ( Note : I hardly check Community and Fan Forum for anything. )

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:03 pm

What are they? Blind!? #em5

In reality, life hit you hard.

R.I.P poor young girl...
Back to top Go down
Wisp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wisp

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 pm

View on humanity falls lower than it has ever fallen before.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:07 pm

I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Worksafe? Good ol' BBC. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-15331773
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 am

A humans life should be worth the same as an animals in china
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:28 am

Asagi-san wrote:
"What do you think of the passers-by who ignored the incident?"

Fuckers. All of them.
just calling them fuckers is too light a damnation for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:39 am

A lot of Chinese people like me who have common decency believe that China is one of the most screwed up places in the world while the rest of the Chinese people who don't have common decency are screwed up themselves.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:52 am

xzpwnz wrote:

Implying the same wouldn't happen in most 3rd world countries.

Heh, ignorant fuck.

I'm going to be brutally honest here, if I saw a poorly dressed black kid lying in a pool of his own blood in the middle of some small road here in South Africa, I wouldn't give a shit too. Would it be wrong and pathetic of me? damn right it would be, I'd probably feel fucking shit for awhile, but I KNOW that's what I would've done.

And if I was in still China and saw what is likely a xiang xia ren (乡下人, basically people that moves into metropolitan area from the poor rural areas seeking job and fortune) kid lying in a pool of blood in the middle of nowhere? I probably would've left it as well.

In the end of the day, it's just shit you don't want to get involved with. It is in no way the right thing to do, but in a 3rd world country, this is just how it goes down.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:55 am

It's worse in India.
You think China is bad...
At least the Chinese media and government actually kind of give a crap.
India, you pay them a thousand US dollars or so, you get off.
And that's only if you actually get caught.
And that's with US dollar being so inflated it is almost worthless at least out of the USA that is.
Meanwhile the us people still think the us dollar is strong because of all them Walmarts and cheap stuff everywhere. Laughing
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:04 am

reVelske wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

Implying the same wouldn't happen in most 3rd world countries.

Heh, ignorant fuck.

im going to assume here that xz means that an animals life in china isn't worth much to begin with, if thats not the case then just say so

Last edited by IronDicks on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 am

Can I shoot them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:13 am

Aria wrote:
Can I shoot them?
Sure.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:19 am

*shakes his head*

Hypocritical ignorant fucks everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:19 am

LXE wrote:
Aria wrote:
Can I shoot them?
Sure.

I guess I'll do what I did on those Fetish asses (killed little creatures by..... damn!).
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 am

i would like to think some people at least read the second link posted by Z741, which left some reasons for people ignoring the child in that helping her could have made them liable for the crime.

going by only things that I've read so don't hold me 100% liable for what i say, but the chinese population has a lot of poor people, people who if they become liable for this child would not be able to afford having to pay for bills and such if they end up getting the blame for anything.

im not going to say im defending anyone here, just adding something instead of saying useless things like "everybody should be shot" or "your all ignorant fucks"
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:44 am

IronDicks wrote:

im not going to say im defending anyone here, just adding something instead of saying useless things like... "your all ignorant fucks"

I wasn't going to repeat myself.

And and on the matter of this...

BBC News wrote:
Some said they understood the dilemma for the passers-by - that if they helped out they might incur costs or be blamed for the accident.

That's just a convenient excuse used by the shitfaces. It doesn't take much to call an ambulance, and you have to be pretty fucking stupid to physically move someone who appears to be as injured as the girl. (understandably, the mom was in utter shock, so you can't really blame her for not thinking...)

Regardless, the drivers need to (and no doubt will) pay for the atrocity they've committed.

As for the people who walked on by? *shrugs*

Though in defense (if you can even call it one) of the first driver, this happens anywhere, especially in first world countries. Drink and drive, speeding, run over people, panic, fuck off ASAP, nothing new.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 am

saw it many hours ago, I was disgusted.

yet, logic tell me that it can't be helped at all. In current china that is.

in more "proper/civilized" country... whatever those words mean to you... one would normally call the police when you see this. Try calling police from a corrupt government that value you as dirt. Dog might worth more because you can sell dog meat. Try selling human meat; no one will buy, hence worthless.

say, there is a wall that is belonged to the government somehow trapped someone and will kill him/her, then you broke the wall to save that victim; you probably did the right thing. I hope you enjoy being a hero in chinese prison.

will need to wait at least 100 years before china is a better place. Need those old corrupted bastards to die off.

-------------------
There was a person that helped. It was that garbage collector that moved the girl. Supposedly that garbage collector was the one who went and found the PARENT of the child. Notice that garbage collector did not call police? Instead, went to look for parent.

-------------------
also,

Quote :
Can I shoot them?
In china?
Can you own a gun? ... do you DARE to buy a gun?
"gun salesman" probably get more reward tipping you to the government than keeping you as customer.
No one trust.

Last edited by fhoeng on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:00 am

in a situation like this everybody has their own opinions, arguing over whos opinion is right isn't going to get us anywhere, and being just a fansite for a video game its not like opinions written here are going to make any difference anyway(in a global sense), try to be a little understanding of peoples views, everybody has hugely different opinions, the place where you grew up affects these opinions, be aware that when your judging someone elses opinion you're using your own as a base, which has been molded by the country you've grown up in.

people may continue to talk about the subject here but if it turns into people insulting each other all because of opinions, beliefs, ect i will lock the thread.

for people who are going to add anything else be wary of what you are going to say, this is a very serious subject and likely people may get offended, upset, mad or any other emotion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:12 am

Please try to empathize with the bystanders and understand why they don't help the poor girl.

1. Communist Government
2. Developing Country
3. Very Poor people
4. Low Lifestyle standards.
5. Need to work endlessly and tirelessly without taking breaks just to make ends meet
6. If they help the little girl, they will lose a huge part of your work time
7. Don't work, you dont' get money
8. No money, means you don't eat.

It's just not that the bystanders don't want to help the little, it is just that they already can't support themselves financially so why should they choose to save one little girl they don't even know or care about? They don't even get paid money to save lives or to take somebody to the hospital, and its a poor country so would you do something that would not get you any money? Of course not, it is just not going to happen.

Plus, I've heard that most hospitals in China are a living hell, a lot of them prescribe false medications just to get you sick and cure you over and over again. It's not a pretty sight, so you might as well die than go through this pain. Why would the doctors do this? They just want your money so that they can put food on the table.

Last edited by LXE on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)   Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised) Empty

Back to top Go down

Outrage as Chinese Motorists Flatten Little Girl (Viewer discretion is strongly advised)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next