Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outrage as Fia gets banned.

Go down 
+44
necrio
boytitan2
SkyPanic
Moghul
That_Wiesel_Guy
Mew
Squishy
Rinrin
Rynex
rehpic
fhoeng
frizky
ziix
NoizeGT
Aurum_Sol
IcyAmiki
NovaZero
Puddin'
Turkeysaur
Kobrakai
lucc132
Suguri
Yokura
Nilla
fggt
Reversal
BNOISE
God is a Cat Girl
Tuskin
Stickboy
Aria
xzpwnz
mikuri
bippusuta
Midreus
Retrias
God of Fails
Trill
subzero1112
DarkChuky
LordShade
Zero_unit
yilx
Astral_Dono
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nodochii
nodochii

Male Posts : 26

Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:54 pm

There will definitely be translators, as the company is in jp itself. There are definitely ppl who knows chinese.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Or Fia just found it a hassle to try and argue.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:02 pm

or fia is actually intelligent enough to accept the fact that pressing space to not get kicked out of the match due to afk is

INTENTIONAL AFKing

unlike some other people here
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:03 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
It's because of the noisy ladies attracting too much attention towards her (I.E fanclub) that she got banned in the first place
And now they're trying to "help" her
Seriously, know your fucking place and just stop
You've helped enough

Amen.

No seriously guys, this thread just started today and boom seven pages later. That's just..... Neutral

*inb4 witchhunt (or should the word "Razia" be more appropriate?) for the reporter, I should get myself some popcorn :3

Tho I hope it's a random lowrank, so that this won't escalate to even more unnecessary rage.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
It's because of the noisy ladies attracting too much attention towards her (I.E fanclub) that she got banned in the first place
And now they're trying to "help" her
Seriously, know your fucking place and just stop
You've helped enough

Amen.

No seriously guys, this thread just started today and boom seven pages later. That's just..... Neutral

*inb4 witchhunt (or should the word "Razia" be more appropriate?) for the reporter, I should get myself some popcorn :3

Tho I hope it's a random lowrank, so that this won't escalate to even more unnecessary rage.

I tried taking credit for getting fia kicked but post got deleted to avoid rage wars damn u iron.
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:14 pm

eh, damn didnt expect this here, my reaction anyways

Fia banned = #em3, expecting/ed fanboyragelol and shitstorming about an idol

i mean, what if it where someone else, like not fia, like maybe Puddin or Mr.Cake (delcious pair) or Kit, or Negi, im pretty sure no one would make a fuss :<
xz (i mean that douchebaggery is funny sometimes :> ) Suguri (the spy who sha- i mean, builds ma bots) IronDicks (CBENFF would die ;-; ) yoku (id be mega madden)
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:15 pm

I see a lot of people trying to defend Fia with delusional assumptions. I really want to slap them and tell them to stop, accept the reality and move on. Fia's ban is going to continue, that is final and it has been decided a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:33 pm

on the bright side, this lets me see who're the idiots and who're the down to earth alright peoples #em1
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Tuskin wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
Nilla wrote:
This situation is very interesting to me. I can almost guarantee there wouldn't be this much community outburst (probably none at all) if it had happened to say... me. And even though they may be unpopular viewpoints, going to have to agree with bippu and xz here.
It's so ironic too, taking into consideration some of my reputable stunts I've pulled COUGHCOUGHTOYBOXDICKS. It's even more hilarious because I clearly recall running around Tempura with them many, many times over and I think he once responded with "lol" at seeing them. It's a shame because I'm sure a fraction of the community would probably rejoice at the idea of me being banned, namely the hola part.
Oh CS.

A lot of us see Jesus with pity and laughter. Not with hatred.
Yeah, I think it's more of the shoe making island dwellers a loud minority of the indonesian playerbase that rages at him or anyone in general, so I should probably say that instead. Most the south American based players I've met and actually spoken to find it either hilarious, or really don't tend to care.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Nilla wrote:
This situation is very interesting to me. I can almost guarantee there wouldn't be this much community outburst (probably none at all) if it had happened to say... me. And even though they may be unpopular viewpoints, going to have to agree with bippu and xz here.
If that happened there'd be xz outburst D:
(To cs, xz's opinion > general retard commu opinion)
Back to top Go down
nodochii
nodochii

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Pretty much yea, well anw, whats happened has happened, just leave things as it is here before things blow up =/
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:54 pm

nodochii wrote:
Pretty much yea, well anw, whats happened has happened, just leave things as it is here before things blow up =/
It already happened when threads were created
Back to top Go down
nodochii
nodochii

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:54 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
nodochii wrote:
It already happened when threads were created

Yea ikr
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:55 pm

but you guys, think about the drama, its...its....horrywwood materiarr #em3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Raki wrote:
Some drama is best left untouched.
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 pm

LXE wrote:
Raki wrote:

what if we add miachel bay to this drama? it would be better yes?
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Raki wrote:
LXE wrote:
Raki wrote:

BAYPROSIONS
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Raki wrote:
LXE wrote:
Raki wrote:

Dear good know he would paint everything in flames and ruin this funny ass thread with bad jokes what is your problem.

No Im not a transformers fanboy to were I only like the original but 2 sucked and I wont watch 3 number one was WIN THO =D
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Squishy wrote:
BAYPROSIONS

EXPRRODINGU FIAS!

boytitan2 wrote:

Dear good know he would paint everything in flames and ruin this funny ass thread with bad jokes what is your problem.

No Im not a transformers fanboy to were I only like the original but 2 sucked and I wont watch 3 number one was WIN THO =D

also just rent the 3rd one, and if you can set it on fire (they killed a certain bad ass, WHY BAY, WHYYYY DX )
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Raki wrote:
Squishy wrote:
BAYPROSIONS

EXPRRODINGU FIAS!

boytitan2 wrote:

also just rent the 3rd one, and if you can set it on fire (they killed a certain bad ass, WHY BAY, WHYYYY DX )

No I wont torture myself the fight scenes are just terrible its like they said hai lets jus tforgot the awsome 1vs1 fight and spam cg every fucking were and bad acting forget what made the first good.

THe only ppl who still like tranformers ladies like the ppl who like fia ok those are weabo fags diff

But really only ladies/real girls like the new transformers. Who either are bumble fan bitches. FUck him starscream gridlock and what his name the 2nd in command dude who mite be stronger than megatron. Aww Shockwave he was the real bad ass not megatron and not star scream. Or know no clue about how fighting animation should be done or have a shittty sense of humor.

Making Jet fire a old useless man FUCK U. Jet fires supposed to be a bad ass T_T.

Anyways back on topic. Baa screw it this isn't funny anymore requesting lock
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:38 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Making Jet fire a old useless man FUCK U. Jet fires supposed to be a bad ass T_T

i ragemaddened, when i saw he was an SR-71 "Blackbird" jet plane, one of the fastes motherfuckers still around.

inb4 thread should be locked, like a Fia :V

who knows when it might get out of hand lol.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:16 am

Raki wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Making Jet fire a old useless man FUCK U. Jet fires supposed to be a bad ass T_T

i ragemaddened, when i saw he was an SR-71 "Blackbird" jet plane, one of the fastes motherfuckers still around.

I actually thought a Blackbird was an appropriate choice...old, but STILL capable of unholy speed...it didn't have to evade missiles...it JUST OUTRAN THEM. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:45 am

CapeMike wrote:
Raki wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I actually thought a Blackbird was an appropriate choice...old, but STILL capable of unholy speed...it didn't have to evade missiles...it JUST OUTRAN THEM. Twisted Evil

Jet fires not a old man tho hes the same fucking age as star scream. And on the same lvl in terms of power. And hes supposed to be rocket or shuttle,aliean space fighter which is even faster.
Back to top Go down
God of Fails
God of Fails

Female Posts : 56
Location : Earth ( Note : I hardly check Community and Fan Forum for anything. )

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:55 am

Squishy wrote:
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/other/rules_main.html wrote:
Intentional AFKing:Warning > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > Permaban

wwww, warnings.... so FAKE AND GAY....
They just ban me straight away without warning.

Perfect time to sue CS with Lawyer? ( don't take this seriously because I'll just saying )
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:10 am

CapeMike wrote:
Raki wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

same but i was raging at the fact that
1)the plane, godlike speed, can go into atmosphere like its just a walk in the park (hell as a kid i loved the SR-71)
2) Jetfire, i mean CMON MAN DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS.
3) he could teleport like it was no big deal ;-;

and yet he got Bay-owned/Bay'ed D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outrage as Fia gets banned.   Outrage as Fia gets banned. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outrage as Fia gets banned.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next