Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?

Go down 
+66
AlkaidStar
Retrias
necrio
God is a Cat Girl
frizky
Divinity
Midreus
boytitan2
PandaRehab
Kurt
Cybernetic
Eridian
Rufei
Raven
Jesus
Black_Bird
MicroVolts
ironpen27
Basilicum
syllpher
inzane14
omuraisu
Emeraldsun
MagicPotatoplz
That_Wiesel_Guy
rehpic
shadow_nekros
Seele00
Reborns
kaizho18
ZephyrKaiser
Etherlight
BNOISE
Moghul
FireKiller87
Tuskin
Wolf Hikari
Winty
Malphes
ziix
taewan1
lucc132
Aria
Tryrant
Asagi-san
Hyoka
IAmTheGuy
Stickboy
Nymph~
fggt
Sladezero
Nilla
FenixStryk
Turkeysaur
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
RenExceed
Fireflywater
NecroWing
dsp
xzpwnz
Z741
Courius
rei_hunter
Shaftronics
Suguri
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kaizho18
kaizho18

Male Posts : 59

Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:51 pm

LXE wrote:
syllpher wrote:
LXE wrote:
No one has put me down, YES!!! #em2
You're Also included in my list too Razz
NOOOO... #em5

Too bad for u LXE Razz
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Black_Bird wrote:
Astral_God and IronFist, but it is being hard for me toplay CB the last weeks and when I was playing I couldnt find IronFist again to play against. but I want to be able to really beat them on 1x1 with the same kind of bot because they teach me how to play, thank you guys.

anyone else I always try to beat anyone I find on the way and I dont like to play much the defense, like when the team stay back and want the enemy team to go and attack them. for me the best defense is a good attack.

Astral_God I couldnt kill with the same kind of bot and most of the time I almost cant hit her, IronFist I almost couldnt hit his Izuna with my commando, but now I know that tune up make difference (even if I dont have a tuned bot yet) and now I am playing more with my LND bots but I really want to kill his Izuna with an AIR bot, even if only once but cant find him online. Anyone know if he still playing?
He's highly inactive these days. I rarely see him on more than once or twice a week.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Newcomer
Newcomer
Jesus

Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:09 pm

NecroWing wrote:
I'll hunt and beat anyone on IFR because I want to be on their hate list, when I'm done with the lvl up campaign that is.

Sadly, they don't do anything to hunt me down anymore, it's like they learned to use /ignore or something. No

Besides IFR, I also actively hunt down any F_L players that I come across.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Nobody.

I just play the game and frag people that happen to get in the way.

Well, I suppose I go out of my way on my next life to frag those people that spend a good 4 minutes chasing you just because you have low HP and CBEN gets off to frags.
Back to top Go down
Rufei
Rufei

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:18 am

Hmm. I'd love to beat Wadi or Shaft/Haz, if only because they've helped me get better. Besting them would mean I've learned something.

So the theory goes. Of course, I don't stand a fucking chance, but I'll take my aiming skills as a consolation prize...
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:29 am

I have a friendly rivalry with Kirika. All of her bots just happen to be designed to kill mine.... it's not on purpose, that's just how it works out. Never have I been murdered so many times by a melee squidol girl with dual slayers... Or her infernal Nichole Malice.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:42 am

Pretty much everyone, mainly some clannies, a few players from the FF, such as suguri, Xz, and cori, and possibly more depending on the players I fight and lose to
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:44 am

When you look long into the abyss. The abyss also looks into you. Same shit with "bippusuta", he's fwahing scary. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Blacky
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Well, I don't really have anyone on my 'kill on sight' list, mainly because I don't really have any offensively-themed bots....

...I DO, though, have a bunch of players on my 'oh sweet Prime, RUN AWAY!!' list! ...does that count? Wink
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:22 am

As much as i piss ppl off. Im shocked and dissapointed no one listed me Sad Sad.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 am

boytitan2 wrote:
As much as i piss ppl off. Im shocked and dissapointed no one listed me Sad Sad.
The idea is to list good players.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:35 am

FenixStryk wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

IronDicks: don't blank quote man
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:52 am

CapeMike wrote:
Well, I don't really have anyone on my 'kill on sight' list, mainly because I don't really have any offensively-themed bots....

...I DO, though, have a bunch of players on my 'oh sweet Prime, RUN AWAY!!' list! ...does that count? Wink
definitely

the pt is to get better so you won't have to run away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:09 am

FenixStryk wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
^This
lol BT, u mad?

Plus you don't play on your main account anymore, so kinda pointless trying to hunt down a titan that doesn't even exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:13 am

LXE wrote:
FenixStryk wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
^This
BT, u mad?

Oh, and also you don't play on your main account anymore, so kinda pointless trying to hunt down a titan that doesn't even show himself.
It's strange to do something that, you, yourself don't enjoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:23 am

Duh, that's why nobody is hunting you. (until further notice)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:28 am

Lol
It's a good thing I didn't expect you to understand
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:33 am

FenixStryk =D

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Lol
It's a good thing I didn't expect you to understand

Xz gets it. Im pretty sure koi,malphez,that random br who I dont know or care about from luner storm. Dont really care about any of my stalkers really stalk me.

Hikaru thinks I stalk him when In reality when i play alba I rambo and chase all airs.
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 am

-IFR
-better eve user than me
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:01 am

stop tryna kill indo for lag just racialy insult em or report em to get banned. Thats the point im at. Even went on to curse em out in my even worse than my english is my Spanish.Only lagnuage I murder more than that is Americans sign language. Went out my way to curse em out in spannish on more than one occasion so that way the ones that dont know english know thier unwanted,
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:35 am

boytitan2 wrote:
stop tryna kill indo for lag just racialy insult em or report em to get banned. Thats the point im at. Even went on to curse em out in my even worse than my english is my Spanish.Only lagnuage I murder more than that is Americans sign language. Went out my way to curse em out in spannish on more than one occasion so that way the ones that dont know english know thier unwanted,
there's no way I can insult them
because I'm indo and most of IFR knows me pale
I just want to kill their psycho cluster spam
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Nobody.

Simply because lately there isn't any player that I can have enough respect for to make me want to beat him.

But "aiming to beat" isn't really part of me anyway. Never gave a damn about winning.
Playing on arena on a game like this is just like playing against bots. Harder bots use gimmick.
Well, in CB, and since it's people, it's gimmick and lag abuse. bounce
Losing isn't a problem, losing unfairly is.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:24 pm

@ BT : but I'm indo too :U

Raike, because he has more badass bots than me and I jelly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next