Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?

Go down 
+6
NovaZero
Alamaxca
Hyoka
MightyPeanut
FenixStryk
cal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cal
cal

Male Posts : 58

Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:13 pm

hi guys i have 3 hound dogs in cosmic commander or w.e its called but i was wondering if anything could beat them when they all have grand swipe on
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Jagwall, obv. Especially if you're using Grand Swipe.

Really, if you're not sure, just run three for yourself and remember what beats you.
Back to top Go down
cal
cal

Male Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:41 pm

whats a jagwall?
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Jaguar wall
And many things beat 3 hounds with grand swipe such as formations with a single tank at the front, which would waste their swiping and prevent the hound dogs from meleeing when the front tank goes off to melee (the hounds will shoot at the next row while your tank is meleeing, doing less damage than if they meleed)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 pm

The biggest problem is getting all three hound dogs to swipe before they die and also getting an enemy with three or so bots in a single row.

If you want to grand swipe, don't use three of them. Have two use power smash.

(also my team is yet to meet a triple hound)
Back to top Go down
Alamaxca
Alamaxca

Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:22 pm

Hound Dog is Mobile, Beam weapon eats them, really Laughing . Read my thread for more infomations, here
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:49 pm

That said, Sword Wings with Happy Trigger.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:25 am

Bees.
BEES EVERYWHERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Alamaxca
Alamaxca

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:21 am

Desu wrote:
Bees.
BEES EVERYWHERE
Most useless bot in CB becomes one of the most powerfull bots in CC, ironic Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:29 am

Alamaxca wrote:
Desu wrote:
Bees.
BEES EVERYWHERE
Most useless bot in CB becomes one of the most powerfull bots in CC, ironic :lol: .

Beezle ain't useless in CB :<
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:36 am

dem beezles are actually pretty decent

their melee skill (I forgot its name multi thrust or something along those lines) actually deals decent damage, they dodge bullets all day, and are capable of healing and stopping enemy dodgers
Back to top Go down
Alamaxca
Alamaxca

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 am

Hyoka wrote:
Alamaxca wrote:
Desu wrote:
Bees.
BEES EVERYWHERE
Most useless bot in CB becomes one of the most powerfull bots in CC, ironic Laughing .

Beezle ain't useless in CB :<

May be you're right, but I usually finish them off after 2 railgun shots or 2 hits from Maril March AM2, which only need 2 seconds Laughing . They might be usefull to someone but not me. Sorry if it's sound offend to you.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:51 am

necrio wrote:

their melee skill (I forgot its name multi thrust or something along those lines) actually deals decent damage, they dodge bullets all day, and are capable of healing and stopping enemy dodgers

They're also really damn useful in Cosmic Break.
Mass spam of Diving bots with Beam machine guns that have low cost will annoy the hell out of the opposing team.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Desu wrote:
necrio wrote:

They're also really damn useful in Cosmic Break.
Mass spam of Diving bots with Beam machine guns that have low cost will annoy the hell out of the opposing team.
I strap Froglander legs, a Plasma Gun and a Viper Shield on mine... Around 300 points for plasma-flinging death-bee
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Feign wrote:
I strap Froglander legs, a Plasma Gun and a Viper Shield on mine... Around 300 points for plasma-flinging death-bee

Wouldn't it be better to have a gun with a bit more faster ROF than a plasma?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:14 am

Desu wrote:
Feign wrote:

the rate of fire isn't that great, but the plasma balls move fast, almost twice as fast as the standard beamgun, making it highly accurate, even with my wholesome American Lag on the JP server... (granted, the gun in question was a drop in PvP, not the shop one, so I have no idea if it's a standard Plasma with 3 slots or if it's something awesome that I should be amazingly thankful to have.)
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:22 am

Yes but you could always cover for that by using a semi automatic "Auto Beam Rifle"
And the beam machine gun covers all of those elements except for the range which is easily made up for by the diving motion from the Beezel LG's
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Desu wrote:
Yes but you could always cover for that by using a semi automatic "Auto Beam Rifle"
Garapon only = a solid "no".
Desu wrote:
And the beam machine gun covers all of those elements except for the range which is easily made up for by the diving motion from the Beezel LG's
Requires more points than 5 Capacity Cartages provide... I have better things upon which to use my Limit Removers.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Feign wrote:
Desu wrote:
Feign wrote:

the rate of fire isn't that great, but the plasma balls move fast, almost twice as fast as the standard beamgun, making it highly accurate, even with my wholesome American Lag on the JP server... (granted, the gun in question was a drop in PvP, not the shop one, so I have no idea if it's a standard Plasma with 3 slots or if it's something awesome that I should be amazingly thankful to have.)

I don't know, how much does it cost?

If its like, 110 cost, it's the limited version, which has less ammo and faster ROF (And I believe less force) than the 130 cost version.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Hyoka wrote:
I don't know, how much does it cost?

If its like, 110 cost, it's the limited version, which has less ammo and faster ROF (And I believe less force) than the 130 cost version.
Yep, it's the 110 point one... Though I think the bullet speed is faster rather than the rate of fire (unless that's what you meant)

Actually, I just checked, both shot speed and rate of fire are higher, but yeah, the amount of ammo and power are a little lower. Also, the one in the shop is 170 points, not 130...
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:44 am

3 houndogs? easy.

3 Zero Fighter MK4 will do. lmao
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:03 am

Vareluxe wrote:
3 houndogs? easy.

good freakin' luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 am

Feign wrote:
Vareluxe wrote:
3 houndogs? easy.

[Enters 4th round hard mode]
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 am

Desu wrote:
Feign wrote:
Vareluxe wrote:
3 houndogs? easy.

[Enters 4th round hard mode]
Premise of the discussion: PvP

Good luck getting any Mk4s for your pvP team. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Feign wrote:

Good luck getting any Mk4s for your pvP team. Rolling Eyes

I shall see your offer while renaming 2 my MK2's to Zero Fighter MK4 keeping my 160 low cost and 1 capacity each leaving 280 cost left with 4 available slots allowing me to put in a ZILLION BEES.
Thats right.
A zillion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?   Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can any PvP team beat 3 hound dogs?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next