Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?

Go down 
+66
AlkaidStar
Retrias
necrio
God is a Cat Girl
frizky
Divinity
Midreus
boytitan2
PandaRehab
Kurt
Cybernetic
Eridian
Rufei
Raven
Jesus
Black_Bird
MicroVolts
ironpen27
Basilicum
syllpher
inzane14
omuraisu
Emeraldsun
MagicPotatoplz
That_Wiesel_Guy
rehpic
shadow_nekros
Seele00
Reborns
kaizho18
ZephyrKaiser
Etherlight
BNOISE
Moghul
FireKiller87
Tuskin
Wolf Hikari
Winty
Malphes
ziix
taewan1
lucc132
Aria
Tryrant
Asagi-san
Hyoka
IAmTheGuy
Stickboy
Nymph~
fggt
Sladezero
Nilla
FenixStryk
Turkeysaur
CapeMike
Astral_Dono
RenExceed
Fireflywater
NecroWing
dsp
xzpwnz
Z741
Courius
rei_hunter
Shaftronics
Suguri
70 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 pm

It's been a long time since I've posted up a survey thread. So might as well do another one.

So the question is - Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat and why?

Currently, I'm still not able to beat a certain someone...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Nobody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Suguri wrote:
Nobody.
Because you're a notable player yourself. #em1
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
Myself.
LXE wrote:
Because you're a notable player yourself. #em1
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Nobody these days '-'
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 pm

wish i ever have one... im just too nub to think any?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Too damn lazy to hunt down anyone specific.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Suguri wrote:
Nobody.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Actually, I name myself because I don't care about beating other players.

If I'm satisfied with my own skill, I'm good. If I'm not, I'll practice and improve.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Noone because I want to take it easy. Y so srs guize?
Back to top Go down
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:44 pm

I'll hunt and beat anyone on IFR because I want to be on their hate list, when I'm done with the lvl up campaign that is.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Whoever this WIZ with "kosmo" or "cosmo" in his name and an underscore, Cosmo_koi? I'll know him when I see him.

I see him alot in Lvl 5 rooms with a pitchblack Geo AM3 spammer build. But it seems he aims for me all the time. This is annoying for various reasons. So, I guess we're rivals. I think...
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:07 pm

NecroWing wrote:
I'll hunt and beat anyone on IFR because I want to be on their hate list, when I'm done with the lvl up campaign that is.
Oh, this might count for me. <:3
Back to top Go down
RenExceed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RenExceed

Male Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:10 pm

The Lag.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:19 pm

She's too pro to kill ;_;:
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Well, Support vs Support battles aren't terribly exciting, so I don't really have a rival, persay, that I -have- to beat....

But Etherlight and I have what I guess you could call a friendly but heated rivalry...he yells 'Everyone Melee CapeMike!' as soon as I show up! Very Happy

...of course, I think he's just trying to help me get better at defending myself against melee, so I'd consider it a major victory if I were to ever beat him in any 1 on 1 format.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Nobody because, you know, if you want to beat somebody in special then do 1vs1. Also:

NecroWing wrote:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:31 am

Only person I really gun for if I see her is princess, mostly because I know how easily she can feed off of an opposing team in addition to how likely it is that we'll meet if we're on opposite ends of a Shuffle.

That hasn't happened for a very long time, though. Maybe a handful of times throughout my whole CB career back when I was still active.

The idea that you join games just to fight someone specific is really foreign to me. Usually I just joined if I thought there were enough upper-level players in the room, and then killed anyone whose BP I could snatch.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:32 am

YUI aims half the people in this topic

pale
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:33 am

FenixStryk wrote:
The idea that you join games just to fight someone specific is really foreign to me.
That's not a foreign concept to me, but it is when put in the light of "people you aspire to beat" rather than "people you hate that you enjoy venting rage on".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 am

Judging from the responses, people want to beat themselves because they want to be a better player. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:09 am

hm id say bippusuta, cause i lost bad in xz's tourney and i want revenge, jk but i do want to beat him
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 am

LXE wrote:
Judging from the responses, people want to beat themselves because they want to be a better player. scratch

...and therein lies one of my own regrets....

Assuming both teams have a Pulsardio, the odds on them getting close enough to actually SEE each other is slim to none...if it did happen, the result would likely come down to who gets in the 1st Dio(ecm) Missle strike...well, I can dream! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:18 am

I dont hunt any one, but hunt any Vanguards i see. Because i hate them and they're delicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?   Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the notable player you are aiming to beat?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next