Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notable UC Bots?

Go down 
+6
Astral_Dono
Scott-kip
Fireflywater
God is a Cat Girl
Suguri
Axanael
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 am

Are there any bots that you would recommend buying at the bazaar for someone who's just reached rank 12?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 am

There's nothing notable you can get for UC in bazaar bot-wise that you can't already get from the shop, aside from Red Squealer (which I'd be surprised if you didn't have him from a drop/friendship reward already).
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:21 am

Well then, surprise?

I've got 4 friends, and nowadays, the only person I see on at all is Milez.
Back to top Go down

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:27 pm

blocky, skullroid, hogroid, grandum
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 pm

The stats on those look like they'd get crushed in a moment's notice though, except maybe Grandum.
Back to top Go down

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Spoiler:

i had to fuck up the url to be able to actually post it, i'll get off my ass and find the algorithm to that mechanism later
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Hmmmm...
If you mean drop only stuff. Yeah, I never looked at anything else besides Red Squealer, but never bothered to actually use one besides on level 5 rooms when they were... take it easy type of thing.

If you mean UC as EVERYTHING, many arts can do well if tuned... "accordingly".
Oh, and don't mind the initial stats. See that slow ass Destructor? Well, not posting the pic since some people might think I'm just teasing you, but well, Destructor can get 38fly and 40 tec with a LL bulk blast tuned for speed (I didn't fit para though). Those 2 stats aren't hard to get, the only thing that is left out is the tgh. I mean, it's not that you shouldn't get it, it's just that the tunes for fly and tec will fill almost all slots, and the tgh will depend in which weapon you use, which weapon tunes you use on it, and the free slots.
No LL bulk blast? Go with Large bazooka, which is UC.

I'm not going to mention other UC arts as... I don't use them! But you can pull out great things when you start getting how to tune things better.

Airs... Seraph or go home? You can do some good things with other UC airs, but damn, it won't be easy if you are fairly... "new"?

Lnds... mostly hoppers. That's about it. Roll K-shield, buy a bazooka with 2/3 slots, get Accel saber, tune it. Just don't expect to use any of them to melee with, unless you have certain RT parts/weapons?
Oh, and notice the interrogation mark, whoever reads it.

UC sups... HEY CB, HOW ABOUT A NEW UC SUP? Nope.
They are vastly outmatched by the RT sups, unless you go... Tarantulic BD + Berrl AMs (oops, you need to buy her with RT or get her from a cube or gara) + handy zookas?

Now, if we look at UC core builds, we will notice something. Holy shit, gotta tune that much? Unfortunately, you can easily make good bots with certain RT cores, but most UC cores require quite some tuning.
We probably would see a lot more UC cores, if the tuning system wasn't so, expensive.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Hmm, I do have plenty of extra Destructor parts that are 3s, and I do have 3 large bazookas, but only one 2s and the others are 0s

I do happen to have a Tarantulic BD and Winberrl .-.

I could also probably afford a Accel, the only notable Melee weapons I have are Doom Slayer and Ominous Scythe.

The main issue I'm trapped on is tuning. I seem to always be short raw materials. And I don't exactly have 30 million UC to spend on the bazaar.

So in terms of this, should the first bot I tune be one of the ones I'm planning to buy with next month's charge (Probably Amateus, then Sturbanger), or should I be hitting Destructor, Tarantulic/Berrl, or shoot for Accel considering what I have?
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Alot of UC BDs are nice. If I have to say something, UC BDs with RT parts are great. But there are exceptions, of course.

Lazflamme and Shino are popular hoppers.
Katana Max is arguable best UC Melee BD.
Tesladonna and Kaiser has level 1 Broad Radar. Not to mention the former being extremely sexy.
Beezle, Froglander, and Build Arm for your general low cost demonic spiders.
Mechled's subweapon is extremely OP.
Victory 1 for the amazing WB.
Both Destructors have nice BD weapons.
Priestol for his Default WB.
Paraboriod for level 1 board radar, again.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Just because you have Destructor's parts it doesn't mean you should use them.
Just get used to make ugly bots with almost none or absolutely no stock parts. It's for the best, really.

If the winberrl that you are talking about is the one from rank up rewards, forget about it, her AMs are locked.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Ok then, scratch that. For the destructor you mentioned, is that all base parts destructor, except with arms to accommodate the bazookas/LL Bulk Blasts? Or are there different LG, BDs, and it's just destructor core?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:31 pm

All of his parts are pretty inefficient or fat, you only want to use the core. Speaking strictly UC your best options statistically are accel saber AM/mach knight or paraboroid LG/Victory BS/Mach Knight HD2 with Large Bazooka+pompom, but he has really good stats/capacity so you can switch parts up for aesthetic appeal and still make him great.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Destructor HD or BS is good
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Suguri wrote:
All of his parts are pretty inefficient or fat, you only want to use the core. Speaking strictly UC your best options statistically are accel saber AM/mach knight or paraboroid LG/Victory BS/Mach Knight HD2 with Large Bazooka+pompom, but he has really good stats/capacity so you can switch parts up for aesthetic appeal and still make him great.

Nooby questions time (orz)
1. What is this Mach Knight you speak of? More importantly, how do you obtain LG and HD2? Is it random drops or do you luck out, get the whole bot, and junk it?
2. pompom = Cheer Pom Pom right?
3. What's a paraboroid? Same questions as Mach Knight.
4. Lets talk tunes. Focus is on Tec and Fly/Wlk right?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Nooby questions time (orz)
1. What is this Mach Knight you speak of? More importantly, how do you obtain LG and HD2? Is it random drops or do you luck out, get the whole bot, and junk it?
1) It's a M-sized AIR you can buy in the shop. Both are equipped on a Mach Knight when you buy it, but the HD2 is on a Mach Knight One, which is still purchasable from the shop.

2) Yes

3) Paraboroid is a S-sized SUP you can buy in the shop.

4) Focus on TEC and FLY.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
1. UC Shop, M AIRs. Mach Knight One has HD2 and LG, but costs more UC.
2. Yes.
3. UC Shop, M SUPs.
4. Yes. Most people prefer FLY on their ARTs.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Mach Knight is an AIR you can get from the shop, you used to get him as a starter bot. HD2 comes from Mach Knight One, who is also in the shop for slightly more UC.

Pom Pom is Cheer Pom Pom

Paraboid is a SUP with overall nice stats you can get cheap off the Shop aswell.

did we all just post at the exact same time
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Notable UC Bots? Tumblr_maipzrma1H1qcf9u8o1_r1_500

Something I scrapped together real quick with stuff I have atm. Right now, obvious problem is lack of Fly. Do the parts that I don't have fix this?

Larger pic: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maipzrma1H1qcf9u8o1_r1_1280.png

Last edited by Solo_Ace on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Too small for me to see. D;

Also, Mach Knight HD2 still drops on UC gara?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

No one said that.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Mechled, Hoverion, Sword Wing, Seraph Crimrose, Accel Saber, Lazflamme, Beezle, King Megaton, Shino ExRoad, Red Squealer are all that I can think up off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

No one said that.
Maybe that's why I'm saying that.
Unless they removed. (Haven't spammed it in so long, but I have a bunch of those HDs from there. :/)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Trill wrote:
Mechled, Hoverion, Sword Wing, Seraph Crimrose, Accel Saber, Lazflamme, Beezle, King Megaton, Shino ExRoad, Red Squealer are all that I can think up off the top of my head
Yeah, but the moes aren't sellable in bazaar and the mechas are shop buyable.

Hence me saying "nothing but Squealer, really".
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Spoiler:

Well, this is the current Destructor I use in the arena.

blead wrote:
Please put on a spoiler when posting big images.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Uguu, you're better off with a single large bazooka for Destructor. If you're going to go alpha art, save up for amateus and grienaut. Rip off grienaut arms and put them on amateus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Notable UC Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notable UC Bots?   Notable UC Bots? Empty

Back to top Go down

Notable UC Bots?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next