Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

few question about buff/debuff

Go down 
+5
fggt
ZephyrKaiser
Raven
Asagi-san
Nymph~
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

few question about buff/debuff Empty
PostSubject: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:42 pm

1. Do hypershoot give some effect to melee weapon, i heard so scratch
2. what actually clearance do
3. Aside from imunity to stun, knock back, and some resistance from burn effect, any other thing that Crimson Veil do ?
4. do shock disable all sub weapon (not only melee)?
5. is main weapon also got effected by bad homming?, i heard it's only for sub weapon ?
6. How long AG full boost duration buff last
7. about camouflage bit, do our camuflation revealed if we attacking ? and do we got some buff to keep being invisible even after we leave the sup ?, if it does, how long
8. how much actually buff/debuf a bot can take, we can't have both long range and hyper shoot buff at same time, but we can have one of them with let's say chibi's all guard
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
3. Aside from imunity to stun, knock back, and some resistance from burn effect, any other thing that Crimson Veil do ?
5. is main weapon also got effected by bad homming?, i heard it's only for sub weapon ?
7. about camouflage bit, do our camuflation revealed if we attacking ? and do we got some buff to keep being invisible even after we leave the sup ?, if it does, how long
8. how much actually buff/debuf a bot can take, we can't have both long range and hyper shoot buff at same time, but we can have one of them with let's say chibi's all guard

1. Hyper Shot can quicken a melee weapon's pace. The only example I know is for Renny, however. If she's under the effects of Hyper Shot, her kicks have less cooldown after activation.

2. Clearance will remove debuffs from a bot affected by it. I also heard it can remove buffs, but I haven't tested it.

3. There's nothing else that CV does, other than giving a bot immunity to stun, knockback, and a brief all-guard buff.

4. Shock disables all subs, iirc.

5. Bad homing will affect anything with homing.

6. Dunno about that; I don't have an AG.

7. If you attack while invisible under the camouflage bit, you will be seen. And iirc, I think there is a buff. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

8. Normally you can only have one buff / debuff, but I think there can be exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:05 pm

8. If your Ivis has CV active and a Revenge: Clearance tune, if the Clearance activates it will not cancel out your CV buff. Neither does Hyper Shot, if I remember correctly.

I think it goes by slots: certain buffs occupy slots, and you can only have one buff at time per slot. Ex: All guard is its own slot; it will not overwrite anything to the best of my knowledge. I think CV is the same way. However, Long Range and Hyper Shot occupy the same slot, so you can only have one at a time.

Oh and as far as bad homing goes, I don't think it affects psyguns. Someone feel free to correct me though.
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
1. The cooldown on melee weapons are decreased. HS is still useful.
2. It should negate debuffs. There's a Revenge Tune: Clearance that gives it that says it gets rid of debuffs.
3. Nothing else unless the bot is Ivis.
4. I think so.
5. Yes, because anything with homing gets affected.
6. Don't have AG. Someone else can help you with that.
7. You are revealed if you attack. You have a little time before the buff wears off if you leave under the Camo Bit unless you attack.
8. 1 Buff and 1 Debuff. There are exceptions. One I know is that if it came from a similar source, i.e. Magicalcircle or trap, the gained status overwrites the previous.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:01 am

1. if my ivis have hypershoot, will she get into lag_level_rapier_swing lol
2. just rememer ion water remove my CV, when I was doing mission, how about bind from rain of sword/ouka raisen
3. some ppl said becuz I become unstunable every hit receive is critical, they also said it's negate TGH reduction but I do some testing and it's NOT
4. clear
5. not affect psygun huh Evil or Very Mad
6. waiting for input...
7. so, we can say, camo bit = useless
8. i got burned and slowed when and ouka attacking and pillaring me, definitly not one debuff, if we have 2 different revenge tune, will it override each other upon activation ?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 am

Nymph~ wrote:

1. See how byne girl does with HS. Not sure it affects slash type wp much.
2. Clear all negative effect.
3. U wont be blown away by the tornado when play Haku.
4. Yes.
5. Bad homing??U mean disorder trap??I think it affects certain main weapons only(like air raid/s pulse missile or feng's main wp not change when got 1 disorder, but change when got 2 disorder(pulsadior)).
6. How full boost work: U fly as normal, the gauge drains as normal, but when it end, "full boost" will restore the gauge, help u to continue flying.
7. Not see this much so dunno.
8. Not sure abt this, so far i saw Baron can get 3/4 buff/debuff icons at once(2x burn icon and 2x disorder icon).
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:20 am

Nymph~ wrote:

1. I've never tested it, but I'd think not. Hypershot doubles the rate of fire of any projectile weapon, I haven't done anything with a melee weapon.
2. Clearance gives you temporary immunity from all status effects. I don't know if this includes beneficial effects, such as Auto Repair or All Guard.
3. I THINK it zeroes out the Stun Regain regeneration timer, so you can regenerate health every time you're shot, instead of every so often. I'm not sure.
4. Shock status disables all MELEE weapons only. Projectile subweapons can still be fired, and does not prevent projectile damage from being inflicted on the target.
5. All homing weapons are affected by Bad Homing status.
6. Having never played Ah-chan myself, I can't tell you for sure.
7. I don't know, I would think not. And no, Camouflage effect is only active while you are under the aura of the Bit, or so I believe. Having never used it myself, I can't say for sure.
8. You can have a multitude of effects on you, I would think the number is infinite but there's no sure way to know as all status effects are time-dependent and will wear off.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:40 am

^

1. Sure u never use squealer AM b4. I always carry one HS with all my melee bots if i gonna rambo the base. Even Baron AM5 got changed a lot by HS, it reduce cool down time, see how Kamikaze's build does in epoch def.

2. Now i remember abt fastest ammo supply: ion-chan, activate the circle, and start clear ur friend's long range status.

8. All debuff like: burn, disorder, drain and slow never stack. If u go Haku b4 u should know, in trap boss, if u got burn/slow effect, bump to 2 other traps to clear those(not mention Baron's self burn, it's different kind).
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 am

made a post on how buffs and debuffs are applied

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t6623-buff-and-debuff-system#129776
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:13 am

Hypershot increases the speed and decreases the interval of melee
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 am

6: 8 Seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: few question about buff/debuff   few question about buff/debuff Empty

Back to top Go down

few question about buff/debuff
Page 1 of 1