Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

slow effect question/Momiji question

Go down 
+2
Electric
JosefMarc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JosefMarc

slow effect question/Momiji question Empty
PostSubject: slow effect question/Momiji question   slow effect question/Momiji question EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 am

1.If i tune 1/2/3 slow on my sword what are the chances of getting slow effect on enemies..?? and im tunning on Momiji Blitz
2.Is slow good on Momiji i mean Momiji has the spinning thingy that moves her foward/propels her.
3.If i put slow on Momiji is this a good stats? STR.9 / TCH 24 / WLK 36 / FLY 1 /TGH 15. .......??
4.What is the duration of the Slow effect..?   

Sorry im a Newbie
Back to top Go down
Electric
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Electric

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: slow effect question/Momiji question   slow effect question/Momiji question EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:55 am

slows are good in general, i don't know alot about momiji to say whether tec and wlk are good but 15 tgh wouldn't be enough. ( look up the break points and tune accordingly.) depending on how many slows you do tune a weapon the higher the chances of it proc'ing are. the duration i don't know but the more slows you have the more of a chance you have to slow the enemy again. (this isn't always good, usually people go 2x slows and a High Glad) hope this helps somewhat. if i'm wrong please correct me
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: slow effect question/Momiji question   slow effect question/Momiji question EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 am

2. That pinwheel thing on Momiji is her BS (booster) and it's spinning effect is purely cosmetic.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: slow effect question/Momiji question   slow effect question/Momiji question EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:19 pm

>Slow Tunes
>Momiji

Please stop
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: slow effect question/Momiji question   slow effect question/Momiji question EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Slow on Momiji is probably pointless, as both her main weapons deal status effects already. Her melee is already good at stunlocking, and slow is sort of a random chance at overkill. Plus, you'd rather not stay on one target too long, she's fragile and needs to stay moving. Heads up though, drop some TGH. 7-12 TGH is more than enough for her, focus on Tech/Walk/HP/weapon tuning her main weapons.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: slow effect question/Momiji question   slow effect question/Momiji question EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:31 pm

isnt it plus 5% slow chance per tune.
Back to top Go down
JosefMarc

PostSubject: Re: slow effect question/Momiji question   slow effect question/Momiji question EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Thank you so much for your help ...... Uhmmm so can anyone help me tune her main weapon.... im thinking about 
1.range         1.range        1.supply    
2.supply  OR  2.range   OR  2force
3speed         3.supply       3.range
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slow effect question/Momiji question   slow effect question/Momiji question Empty

Back to top Go down

slow effect question/Momiji question
Page 1 of 1