Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There is no freaking poing for debuff

Go down 
+6
Stickboy
+RedCobra+
That_Wiesel_Guy
beccadmgirl
Zwiebel Force
Metalgirl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalgirl
Metalgirl

There is no freaking poing for debuff Empty
PostSubject: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:59 am

Every day in arena is the same, broken land, air and art bots, if you play fly you  get owned by flying meteors or flame birds or a flying knukle who hit you to the death, if you play land prepare yourself for a rain of lasers from the sky, if you play art you get raped for Eris, Ivis and the gray hair guy who i dont remember his freaking name.
but you know what is the best thing? every attack you receive, every freaking attack you receive put you an anormal stat.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:03 am

The only laser attack it debuff that I remember, is the Acid Laser scratch

Walp, a lot of bots with high damage potential lso trigger some annyoing debuff. Imo there's no point for eapons tat destroy half of your targets HP in one blow, but that's probably just me.
Back to top Go down
Metalgirl
Metalgirl

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:08 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
The only laser attack it  debuff that I remember, is the Acid Laser scratch
i was generalizing the "normal" state of arena, but youre right i dont saw lasers with debuff or i dont have time see them when im getting raped
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:43 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
The only laser attack it  debuff that I remember, is the Acid Laser scratch

Walp, a lot of bots with high damage potential lso trigger some annyoing debuff. Imo there's no point for eapons tat destroy half of your targets HP in one blow, but that's probably just me.
say that to my hammer, who 2-3 shots ivises :3
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:51 am

Tune clearance/get quick recovery.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:52 am

clearances 2x ? or just need 1x ?
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:12 am

use powered laser 'cuz i miss xid with his powered laser pacifar...
Back to top Go down
Metalgirl
Metalgirl

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:29 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
oh thats so easy to say when you have the mats, but in my case i dont have any mats and this isnt the point, the point is why they made powerful bots whith broken skills and give them debuff, when his only attack can wipe out 3 or 2 bots from the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:17 pm

It's all about positioning right and staying with the team. It is the law for an ART to get wrecked by a LND (Sledge Heim seems to be an exemption). I don't normally tune (except for Machintlet parts since that's the only LND melee decent in my garage) but when I do, they are still not invincible.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Metalgirl wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
oh thats so easy to say when you have the mats, but in my case i dont have any mats and this isnt the point, the point is why they made powerful bots whith broken skills and give them debuff, when his only attack can wipe out 3 or 2 bots from the enemy.
Its how Cyberstep in general makes money. ;/ Sides if you're not arenaing, go play another game mode. farm enough UC to roll UC Garapon for mats and exchangeable parts for Crim Points (Ouka's shop @ Ground Area)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:28 pm

My personal thought on this is that CS is trying to put more weight on status effects.
The devs wanted to make it more crucial, to the point that Fast Recovery/Clearance/et cetera (which we used to ignore) became more popular.
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Actually, Clearance's the only way to survive if you get negative status effect IMO. Or try to not to get hit is easier
And I don't think there's an air that spills lazors like fireworks and gives negative status effects.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:20 pm

eVe Heart wrote:
Actually, Clearance's the only way to survive if you get negative status effect IMO. Or try to not to get hit is easier
And I don't think there's an air that spills lazors like fireworks and gives negative status effects.
Fast Recovery is pretty good actually. A lot of short lasting debuffs become obsolete with it.

Boost steal can be considered a debuff and as I mentioned before, there is Acid laser (causes Shell Drain) o 3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is no freaking poing for debuff   There is no freaking poing for debuff Empty

Back to top Go down

There is no freaking poing for debuff
Page 1 of 1