Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan-EVE
Ryan-EVE

Male Posts : 28

Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build  Empty
PostSubject: Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build    Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Like the title said i need hlp with cartridge and weapons
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build    Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:06 pm

My personal current build uses an ABR and a Mini Zook for guns, but you can substitute just about any beam weapon you like (or even a Ballista Shooter, if you so choose; the important part is for it to be a good, balanced weapon). The Mini zook is for dealing with airs and Nicoles, while the ABR should handle just about anything else. I recommend getting all the capacity cartridges you can for tuning, and then getting Quick Boost and Quick Land. The rest should be whatever cartridges suit your playstyle. Quick Jump isn't really necessary, as Izuna has her vanishing jump (which is rather unreliable when under fire). I took Float Dash, but that's just a personal preference there. Beam Guard is useful if you run into enemy airs a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ryan-EVE
Ryan-EVE

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build    Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 pm

thx for the hlp
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build    Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:51 pm

I'd like to point out that Nagi has more TGH and STR than her normal variant.

My very early matches used Nagi with a Rage MG and Viper Shield. The MG got replaced with Beam MG when I got it. I played like a close range AIR, get close, circle straife, spam MG, etc. It sucks when you're against multiple targets, but it works wonders on single targets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build    Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build  Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with Izuna Kamui Nagi cartridge and weapon build
Page 1 of 1