Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Izuna Kamui Nagi

Go down 
+8
FreedomFighter
Skulkraken
reVelske
Suguri
IronFist
Raven
xzpwnz
FighterTau
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FighterTau
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:36 pm

So I'm trying to figure out the most versatile general purpose, UC Shop only, no garapon, no drops, untuned Airbot that doesn't cost the OVER NINETY NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND that Seraph does. There's always time to blow loads of UC on garapon and tunes while hunting for drops later on. However, the amassing of wealth and the survival of questing both require a commando of decent bots. Stock parts from the shop are the most easily accessible, so that seemed like a good starting point for my "Poor Man's Seraph" Izuna Kamui Nagi build.

Spoiler:

With that said, is there any other combination of untuned UC shop parts that can equip those weapons and has the same or better stats for a lower cost? I'd prefer to stick with Nagi legs, the wide beam gun and the mini zook (despite my inability to hit anything with it). I also have a plasma gun, but it's too costly to fit on the Nagi build without taking a hatchet to the stats.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Dat cost size and stats
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Minus Tengu BS, you don't need two vanishing jumps.
Minus Tengu AM; Mach Knight AM, Cyberoid AM, and Tentrion AM are better alternates.
Minus Wing Plus AMJ, 30 cost for +2 fly is ridiculous.
Minus Stealth System, tremendous waste of cost.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:11 pm

FighterTau wrote:

Spoiler:

my Izuna . . .
Izuna Kamui Nagi

【Parts】
BD: Izuna Kamui BD3
 WB: Propeller Bit
 LG: Izuna Kamui LG2
 HD: Izuna Kamui HD3
  HDAC: - Yellow Ribbon tunned +3 FLY
  FCAC: - Mini Crim
 BS: Sword Wing BS tunned +3 FLY
 AM: Wing Plus AMJ
  AM: Victory AM
   WP: Particle Gun
 AM: Wing Plus AMJ tunned +3 FLY
  AM: Victory AM
   WP: Sonic Blade

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 1160
CAPA: "sorry, dont know how to see it -.- "
HP: 396
STR: 11
TEC: 9
WLK: 9
FLY: 40 --yes, I love it Smile
TGH: 10 --wish this could be better Sad

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Sword Guard
Quick Boost
Stealth System
Quick Jump

I think I will make a new Izuna without Stealth and Sword Carts as when Im stucked at a melee combo I die in 2 seconds anyway, so I think I will be able to have better TGH, maybe TGH 15 to 20 . . .
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:56 pm

I think I had my izuna built similarly to that when I was a triangle rank.

Better, pure, nongimmick, UC Izuna build (that still uses wisps, anyway):

Spoiler:

I really hate Izuna LG and highly recommend switching to something else if at all possible, though. Tunes are assuming a best case scenario; shoot for fly tunes first, don't bother with tec until 38/40 fly. Substitutable arms include Mach Knight, Tentrion, Sword Wing, Crimrose, and Build Arm, all available with 2-3 slots from drop, friendship gift, or UC (or in the case of Crimrose, starter crim/seraph promo'd crim).
Back to top Go down
FighterTau
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:37 pm

So is there any possible way to level a decent airbot to 10, have as close to 40 fly as possible and not have an astronomical cost without using RT, playing russian roulette with parts or spending agonizing amounts of time searching for rare drops? Because thinking about both using a low cost low level bot that gets slaughtered in an instant as well as the only UC options to get a better bot make me feel like I've just met Excalibur.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:41 pm

FighterTau wrote:
So is there any possible way to level a decent airbot to 10, have as close to 40 fly as possible and not have an astronomical cost without using RT, playing russian roulette with parts or spending agonizing amounts of time searching for rare drops? Because thinking about both using a low cost low level bot that gets slaughtered in an instant as well as the only UC options to get a better bot make me feel like I've just met Excalibur.

There's one in the shop for like 600 UC. Her name is Beezle A Razz
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:43 pm

FighterTau wrote:

So is there any possible way to level a decent airbot to 10, have as close to 40 fly as possible and not have an astronomical cost without using RT, playing russian roulette with parts or spending agonizing amounts of time searching for rare drops?

no . . . or u use RT parts, or u will have a very high cost AND u will need to play roulette at slots or, to reduce a bit the cost, u will need to search for rare drops (that Im still searching and couldnt get any, no sdc, no haku sword, no tentrion, nothing)
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:04 pm

e3Fe26BDbAM7cWBbFP4cLGbM32cHDbuacHDACb90cFCACb29@B5cBSbL13@B5g1dT1hHG31g5dB4dB5hBZ4@RP5%233*6d19d21d23d30|ndefined|%3A|%7C|%2C|%3F%|cAMbS|f63@B|cWPb

Spoiler:

As basic as it gets for a non-rt Izuna build. With 40 free cap, you can always shuffle around the tunes however you like, especially if you find a 2s Mini Zooka from Lotto or buy one with star coin from the level up campaign (replace Great Rapid with High Rapid + Rapid) or manage to find a slotted Limited Plasma Gun (throw any rapid tune of your choice on there, or Force). If you don't have a LPG, Wide Beam Gun or Plasma Gun works as well. If you don't have Tentrion AM, Mach Knight AM works perfectly as substitute as well.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Izuna Kamui Nagi Image_12

This is my own untuned, Nagi. The Beam Gun Mod is there mainly as backup in case the blaster runs out of ammo during a long battle.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:15 pm

FighterTau wrote:
blow loads
Izuna Kamui Nagi Deanshades
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:45 am

change her AM to Victory or Lily AM, equip her 2 Wing plus and then you're good to go
weapons of choice are depend on you.

my Izuna mostly original, didn't change anything much, never tune-up but still at top 10 most of time.

why? because i fail at other bot even Seraph!!!
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Izuna is too high cost. If you want low cost and the same weapons:

Dikaros
Mach Knight head
Mach Knight arms
Laz legs
Sword Wing boosters
Wide Beam, Mini Zook

Suddenly: Lowest cost UC Air Hopper
You can change the head, arms and boosters, but Laz legs and Dick core is essential.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Spoiler:

If you wanted a 40 fly UC bot that costs about 15,400 UC less, though Izuna has the one perk of not needing at least 1 WLK.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:11 pm

This may sound dumb.... but Slot Protectors (alpha/omega) are exclusively Rt, right? How is a UC based player expected to tune effectively when tune rates are so low? Is there a secret method I've been missing?!
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Kirika wrote:
This may sound dumb.... but Slot Protectors (alpha/omega) are exclusively Rt, right? How is a UC based player expected to tune effectively when tune rates are so low? Is there a secret method I've been missing?!

lotto cubes and a lot of lucky (got both Slot Protectors out of it . . . yet I still consider my self with a bad lucky as I once had the chance to get either Frau or Squidol and I got an idiot tune up stuff)
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Kirika wrote:

That's unfortunately how it is. As a UC player, you are pretty much stuck with Great tunes with high probability, no slot protector, Harmonics Alpha only. And you have to rely on the 1 slot shop parts or pray for arcantus drops/friend gifts.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:34 pm

UC Tuning options:
1) Using the one or two slot protectors + harmonizers you get for free at the beginning through Mates (Guardians included).
2) Mass tuning on 1 slot UC parts (because if it breaks, you can just buy another)
3) Getting lucky on drop part tuning. This usually ends with crying or feeling happy about having 2s tunes on what should have been a 3s part.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:39 pm

FenixStryk wrote:
UC Tuning options:
1) Using the one or two slot protectors + harmonizers you get for free at the beginning through Mates (Guardians included).
2) Mass tuning on 1 slot UC parts (because if it breaks, you can just buy another)
3) Getting lucky on drop part tuning. This usually ends with crying or feeling happy about having 2s tunes on what should have been a 3s part.

my 3s Volcano Grenade . . . 1 slot missed, 2 slots used.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:52 pm

FenixStryk wrote:

Protip: use a proto tune on the third slot if the other two succeeded.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Suguri wrote:
FenixStryk wrote:

Protip: use a proto tune on the third slot if the other two succeeded.

if 1st tune up worked and 2nd tune up failed, all u can do is to try the 3rd tune up and pray for it to work (thats what I did with my 3s Volcano Grenade)
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Kirika wrote:

Login campaign

5x Slot protector alpha and omega
5x Harmonics beta and gamma
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

^ Wait what.

All those from login campaign?

Lucky fuck.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:10 pm

You can also get beta/gamma harmonics from Packet.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Suguri wrote:
You can also get beta/gamma harmonics from Packet.

one time only isn't it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi   Izuna Kamui Nagi Empty

Back to top Go down

Izuna Kamui Nagi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next