Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dmalone

Male Posts : 21

Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice Empty
PostSubject: Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice   Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:00 am

Just as the title says, I make this build a few minutes ago.
What do u guys think??? Please give some advice!!!
Thank you in advance!!!

Spoiler:

Last edited by dmalone on Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice   Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:04 am

Moved.

Air Types -> Gameplay Questions/Discussions

btw. SAUCER, ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Back to top Go down
dmalone

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice   Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:05 am

blead wrote:
Moved.

Air Types -> Gameplay Questions/Discussions
Thanks 4 moving Very Happy
Don't know much about forum places
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice   Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:13 am

>Wing+ AMJ

>Saucer and Blaster

>Izuna Kamui LG2

>izuna Kamui AM2

>Snow Vulture BS

>Dual Blaster Bit

That's just all the shitty parts on there. Wing+ AMJ is one of the most inefficient things to have in terms of cost/capa ratio. Saucer and blaster are just shit weapons. Snow Vulture BS? There are better BSes. Dual Blaster is bad on a normal Air. You're not PS breaking with this.

Depending on what you want to make, get yourself:

LazFlamme LGs (SHOP)
Tentrion BS (SUC Gara/shop)
Brickgale BS2 (SUC Gara)
Tentrion AMs (SUC Gara/shop)
Plasma Gun (SUC Gara/shop)
Mini Bazooka (SUC Gara/shop)
Beam Shooter Mod (Bazaar, Chibi Wars)
Any other good S/M AIR weapon
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice   Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:12 pm

well, mentioning on the wing amj, they're only good if you're not able to get tune ups on the bot. If you don't have enough materials for a high boost alpha or something, wing amj can count as a substitute, and can be critical in reaching break points.
They are inefficient, but can be substitutes until you can get something more useful.

Lazflamme lgs are always incredibly good to have on airs because of the extra booster slot. (Hell laz lgs are great for everything, shoved it on like, 3 things.)
If you're not skeptical on spending money, you could always get yourself to buy stuff from the gara unit 1. It's much cheaper than other garas and have really fantastic air units and parts. Shaden Kai is a nice air bot if you're planning to replace izuna, Frau gets nice lgs which also have an extra booster slot and also compliment air builds well due to their tec based melee attacks. If you're not into the costly lgs of Frau, you can also try to get yourself a Laz as she has some phenomanal parts that you can slap on, especially the 3 slot laz legs. Raystag has nice parts and an infamous head part and the set can be complete with a tiny dinky little stardust gun if you so choose to get that weapon. Granted there are probably better weapons and parts, but these are always nice ones to have.
I only recommend this gara because the rates are great. I x1'd 4 bots out of it, and I only rolled 4 times. (2 Raystags, 1 Medi Aide, 1 Lazflamme, all really great bots.) Those 4 times were also complimented by super flies as well.

If you're going full UC, go for very efficient parts as tehprognoob stated.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice   Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Spoiler:

This should be fairly achievable as a newbie. If you have any questions about where to get any of the parts mentioned, feel free to ask.

I won't bother delving into playstyles for this build, but it should function fairly well even today. Tunewise, it has much room for improvement, so as you grow ingame (experience wise) you'll be free to improve upon it (such as by tuning more weapon-tunes, and by getting more TEC)

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that as you may've noticed, each part has one tune on it except for the Ace Braver BS. Instead of having to hunt for another part in the case it breaks or fails, you can purchase all of these parts in the shop in 1 slot variations after you've obtained a part like it before.

Spoiler:

This would be a build for if you ever wanted to improve upon that above build in the future
Back to top Go down
dmalone

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice   Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:42 am

Thank you very much!!! I'm just playing CB for 8 days, so I don't understand much Sad

Quote :
btw. SAUCER, ARE YOU SERIOUS?
yes, but I'm changing it cuz it's junk Razz

Quote :
That's just all the shitty parts on there. Wing+ AMJ is one of the most inefficient things to have in terms of cost/capa ratio. Saucer and blaster are just shit weapons. Snow Vulture BS? There are better BSes. Dual Blaster is bad on a normal Air. You're not PS breaking with this.
Well, I'm just put on all my best part at that time Razz

Quote :
Lazflamme lgs are always incredibly good to have on airs because of the extra booster slot. (Hell laz lgs are great for everything, shoved it on like, 3 things.)
I'd better try it Very Happy

Quote :
This should be fairly achievable as a newbie. If you have any questions about where to get any of the parts mentioned, feel free to ask.
Thanks 4 the advice!!! I'll PM u if I can't find the parts I'm looking for.

Everyone, thanks 4 the advice!!! This is a great help improving my air unit. Thanks again!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice   Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:32 pm

There's another active thread on the same bot.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t9246p15-new-to-cb-and-i-d-like-some-pointers-for-my-izuna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice   Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Izuna Kamui Nagi BUILD | Please give some advice
Page 1 of 1