Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi??

Go down 
+2
Suguri
Soyuchi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Soyuchi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi?? Empty
PostSubject: Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi??   Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi?? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi, im totally new here as i just started playing today and got myself a izuna kamui nagi yay!
As i have just been searching the forums, ive noticed general AIR guides or specific guides for the other bots but not one for Izuna?
I was wondering if anyone could give me useful info on how to upgrade/tune up my Izuna for combat as I've literally no idea what im doing in the game when it comes to customization. Any info such as what parts to buy, bits to use, weapons, cartridges etc would be helpful.

Thanks in advance : )
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi??   Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi?? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm

I'll answer to the best of my ability, but keep in mind that I use my Izuna for silly gimmicky melee builds because I for some reason lost interest in her awhile ago.

Quote :
parts to buy

Switch her arms, they don't have terribly useful stats. Lily Rain AM and Ace Braver AM are two fantastic go-to arms I use for airs. Maril March AM has superb stats, but looks ridiculous. Since she's M-size, you can also lop off arms from an L-size bot. I don't know much about L-size bots, but Tengu AM is definitely a great choice.

Legs are fine as is, but if you don't like the wisps or the absurd 140 cost of them, there are other great options. Seraph LG has similar (better?) stats for half the cost, and Crimrose LG is even lower cost, but slightly lower stats as well. If you want HP, Baltheon LG, Snailbot LG, and Big Mountaiz LG all give massive boosts at or near +90 HP, while having great stat boosts and lowish costs as well. Alternately, you can use Lazflamme or Thoarla LGs, which will give you a second BS slot.

BS should be either Vulture/Snow Vulture BS, Tengu BS, or Sword Wing BS. Ace Braver BS can work too if you find a 3-slot and plan to tune it.

EDIT: Speaking of Tengu BS, other Stovl boosters like Brickgale BS and (to a much lesser extent) Butterflea BS also apply. These aren't a necessity for Izuna since she has her internal vanish jump to do the same thing, but having a BS that can do the same thing is helpful in case one runs out of ammo.

Quote :
bits to use
Slayer Bit, hands down. It's got good range and tracking, and allows you to take on arts. Dual Laser/Beam/Blaster bits are also good choices if you intend to focus on wiping out land units. Propeller bits drastically increase flight time, which is amazingly useful, but you have to manually farm them at arcantus. Sword bits are another option, but they're pretty much just weaker slayer bits.

Quote :
weapons
Costlier weapons would consist of Plasma Gun, Limited Plasma Gun, Beam Machinegun, Tesladonna AM (not recommended unless you can aim lasers well), blasters, custom shotguns, and Negatron Rifle. Cheaper weapons would be Beam Gun Mod, Wide Beam Gun, Handy Laser, Particle Gun, and Mini Bazooka. I highly recommend a mini bazooka, they do great damage and are extremely effective for air-to-air combat.

Quote :
cartridges
Unfortunately for people trying to make a build, Izuna has lots of good carts, which forces decision making. Quick jump is a necessity; beam guard, stealth system/sniper scope, and possibly melee guard are highly recommended. Quick Boost, Quick Land, and Float Dash are useful, but not altogether necessary (I do recommend quick boost personally, but I've heard lots of people call it a waste of capacity). I'd say to shoot for 5-6 capacity upgrades, and fill in the rest with the above.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi??   Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi?? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Quick boost is what makes a difference in lengthy fights. Unless you always have a safe place to land, it just means that you spend less time on the ground when you do touch down. If you and another air duel it out till you both have to land, even if you both take off right away after landing, you gain more boost to fly and chase them down with. That said it's for those with a more aggressive play style who will have more of a tendency to have to land in the hot-zone. But people who tend to hang back can ignore it if they chose.

When it comes to bits:

Slayer: death to ARTs this bit has good tracking, moderate attack rate.
Sword: less damage than a slayer per hit, quicker attack speed, and good tracking, makes two attacks in quick succession, rather than the slayers 1.

Laser bits: focused damage, these can be hard to use due to the fact you'll need to be close to make use of them.
Dual beam: death to lands, ok choice overall.

Propeller: fly for a long time.
Sniping unit: deployed in clever places, a sniping unit can act as both a decoy, and a supplement to your damage.

When it comes to balancing parts:
Try to aim for good TEC/FLY/TGH, while preserving WLK and STR.

Weapons:
Depends a lot on play style. Low cost weapons have a few advantages however, like being able to slap high costing tunes on them while saving on cost. The higher costing weapons you plan to use, the more you'll need to consider the following: will you tune? do you have all the abilities you feel you need?

Most common set up:
Wing plus arm joints, plasma/limited plasma gun in one hand, minizooka in the other. I encourage you to try something new.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi??   Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi?? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm

BAZOOKAH + SHIT WISP!
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi??   Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi?? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 am

her part are ok but you need to switch her arms off, you can use Lily AM but it +5 more cost or you can use March Knight AM with less cost.
so the weapons
Beam
-Beam Gun Mod
-Wide Beam Gun
-Plasma Gun

Bazooka
-Mini Bazooka

Shotgun
-Shotgun

depend on situation, i use Shotgun to slay the Art but if their was too many Art then i switch to Bazooka and aim to harass Air

her Tail Wisp is good, keep fly high and aim then blow it off.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi??   Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi?? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:03 am

Izuna BD2 Vanish Jump totally suck
she freeze at the end of jump like 1.5sec
Back to top Go down
Myzr
Myzr

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi??   Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi?? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 am

Bazooka + Herr Victor arm, Bazooka + Negatron Rifle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi??   Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide for Izuna Kamui Nagi??
Page 1 of 1