Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.

Go down 
+82
Nekaru
Rathmana
Aethernet
boytitan2
shadow_nekros
Raven
Tiramisu
Fireflywater
Rinrin
Turkeysaur
ZetBuster
SkyPanic
Phyress
Garmr
Defective
Soviet_Armada
anchimon
knyx
Rhyadel
MAUMAU
Valkyrie
Tuskin
Doryl
griffen
Senhime
Priskern
Kurata
Seele00
SL the Pyro
Nilla
Yokura
shinigami
xzpwnz
TommoPuppy
NotZetsubou
aquietfrog
DevilLuck
halcyon
Jelly
Raki
robinatehisdick2
Suguri
Cybernetic
CapeMike
Kirika
RenExceed
PhoenixAir
Mastermind
Eridian
DEAAAD
efaj
fggt
Fainche
ngelicdark
Nymph~
That_Wiesel_Guy
EMPattack
Broza
God is a Cat Girl
N3wTyp3
Advisor
ziix
Hyoka
Stickboy
AlkaidStar
rawrz
Aria
FireKiller87
Kitouski
Skulkraken
NovaZero
Z741
NumeroDoS
LordShade
falcon1
B2Seeker
HashiriyaR32
Arti
Mac2492
IronDicks
rei_hunter
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MAUMAU
MAUMAU

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 am

26 out of 30 days (had to work on those missed days day/night =w=)

6 RO Cubes

Dear god what did I do to CS to make them give me such crappy bots No

1. Paraboid
2. Pulsardio Gamma
3. Cosmo Kaiser
4. Assault Ox
5. Lily Rain
6. King Megaton

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rhyadel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rhyadel

Female Posts : 273

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:25 am

Alt Account:
Spoiler:

I wish I had that swimsuit Jikun Long on my main.

Main Account:
Spoiler:

Less trolling than my first four cubes at least. Liked the Hati-Machine, Destructor Girl, and Winberrl. Okay with the MB. Already had the rest. Neutral
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: shadow split   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:32 am

Thank you for everyone who posted their screenshots properly.

I'll say it again, and this is the last time. Anyone and i mean ANYONE who posts troll images, I-got-something-no-images, or any other obscuring posts, i will promptly Delete and then, put a Warning on you.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 am

See for yourself.

Disregard my earlier post I'm touching my main cubes.

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 3HXiI

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 KzqLR

New bots are from brick to berrl. Somehow moving from sub garage to main removed the new sticky.

Last edited by knyx on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anchimon
Newcomer
Newcomer
anchimon

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:30 am

Got 11 cubes (1 from super gara) and nothing spectacular -___-.

01. (junked)
Spoiler:
02. (for my chibi collection)
Spoiler:
03. (didn't have one so sub garage collection)
Spoiler:
04. (super gara anyone ... junked)
Spoiler:
05. (already got one but moebot so sub garage)
Spoiler:
06. (already got one so junked ... at least got another pair of his arms)
Spoiler:
07. (since I like the destructor series ... sub garage)
Spoiler:
08. (junked ... rebuilt ... junked ... rebuilt ... junked ...)
Spoiler:
09. (already got one but moebot so sub garage)
Spoiler:
10. (didn't have one so sub garage collection)
Spoiler:
11. (already got one so junked ... dual beetlander HD accel saber anyone -___-)
Spoiler:

So nearly nothing I could use ...
Spoiler:
Suigintou is going to kill me for junking so much -___-.

Back to top Go down
Soviet_Armada

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:59 am

Only 8 cubes for me cause i slept in for 2 days lol, booo work -_-

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 Screen11
Back to top Go down
Defective
Newcomer
Newcomer
Defective

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 am

Spoiler:

just me or everyone seem to be getting pulsardio sigma :v
Back to top Go down
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 am

Well at least I got a couple I'm happy with.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phyress

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 am

Spoiler:

Gywain: Already have one, but can't have too many LAIRs
MJ: Yay~ too bad it's not MJG, though
CS: #2, but means more explosions~
Pacifar: Already have one, but don't mind another since it's amazing
Misty Hollow: Meh, didn't need a second, but I'll take it.
Izuna Kamui (blue): Yay! And second best hair color (silver being best)
Giganter: Obligatory derpbot
Shino ALPHA: #3. why u give me so many SE ALPHAS, CB?
Herr Victor: Very Happy

Not Ro Cube (LopGara rolled with CactusRoot:
Crim B: Very Happy

All in all, quite pleased. Wouldn't mind trading Gig and Misty for a Pulsario and Lily Rain Majalis, though. >_>
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 am

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 ScreenShot_20110819_1525_47_421

atleast 9/10 re RT
some re useless bot but ve nice part
whatever
Back to top Go down
efaj

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 am

Defective wrote:

just me or everyone seem to be getting pulsardio sigma :v
My gets:
Spoiler:
Yep, I think the RO Cubes are rigged so everyone gets Pulsardios XD

I'm quite happy with what I got. I managed to get a Mighty Byne as I wanted. And Destructor Girl, Hound Dog Extreme, Saggy, Blazed Baron BB, and even Gaap 2 are such nice additions. I know I'll be having fun in the future.
Back to top Go down
ZetBuster
ZetBuster

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:37 am

hum
main: Gathima Nieuport, KokoGaap(Pink bd3), HoudDogExtreme, HoudDog, LazFlamme(NotPink bd6), BlazedBaron, MistySummer, LazChanMaio(Blonde bd2), MistyHollow(Silver bd3)
Spoiler:

alt: MightyByneHN, BlazeBaron, Baltheon, FrogLander, ZeroFighter, Shino Exroad(B bd2), MistyHollow(Silver bd3), MistyHollow Summer, Lily Rain Majalis(White bd4)
Spoiler:

alt: MightyByneHn, Garulabird, HoundDogExtreme, AccelSaberGP, Jikun Hu Yi(Orange bd4), MistyHollow Summer, Jikun Long (Blonde bd5), Cannonballer, Daedalian
Spoiler:

alt: ShadowHunter, BrickgaleBLUE, Sharhead, Toybox, Gwain, AquillaMk2, Winberyl, HighPrietolQ, MarilMarch(Blue bd2)
Spoiler:

Yeah, i missed 1 day, stupid SMT.
Well at least i got a Misty to skin something.[b]

Last edited by ZetBuster on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 am

Well, no more Lucheers nor Sturnbangers from RO cubes so thanks C.S....I guess.

EDIT: The last two were Jaguar Arm and Gigantinger which got immediately junked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 pm

trolled as fk by cyberscam
wat i got:
i have 3 heligals so i only posted 1 pic, no point posting 3 =.=
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rinrin on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Note: The names of the bots are image links, click them for proof.
1. Jack Gadget - Satisfied. Though barely recyclable, I could find a use for his stuff.
2. Aigis Baltheon - Ugh, I already have one. This is useless to me.
3. Laz-Chan (Yellow hair) - Don't want.
4. Izuna Kamui (Silver hair) - Although I already have an Izuna, she was yellow haired. Not sure what to do here...
5. LazFlamme DUEL (Purple hair) - Stop giving me moes!
6. Lily Rain (Black hair) - She's overcosted. What do I do here?
7. Izuna Kamui (Yellow hair) - Useless! I already have her! I want Mechas!
8. Crim-chan (Shite hair) - Oh hey, something I can use. Rapid circle chibi get.
9. Lucheer DP - Her stats on the parts are very nice. Sadly, they look ugly. Sadface.
10. Toybox HEAT - At least I got a Mecha now! Oh, hey, HIS HEATGUNS NEVER HIT.

End result, dissatisfied. Where's my Heavy Flechas?!
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Tiramisu

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Pretty satisfied with my results. I wanted to get more variations of lazflammes and a maril march for some time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Was so dissatisfied I rage quit and junked everything immediately. Here's what I could remember though:

Gigantinger
Gigantinger
Scorpton
Lily-Chan
Soljetter
Mechled
Laz Flamme (came with a +2 FLY accessory)
Shino (shop version)
Sharhead

Can't remember the last one. Think it might have been a shop Misty though.
Back to top Go down

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Raven wrote:
Was so dissatisfied I rage quit and junked everything immediately. stoked at my Shar-Tacular pull. Here's what I could remember though:

Gigantinger
Gigantinger
Scorpton
Lily-Chan
Soljetter
Mechled
Laz Flamme (came with a +2 FLY accessory)
Shino (shop version)
Sharhead

Can't remember the last one. Think it might have been a shop Misty though.

I'm so jealous of your 3 slotted Sharhead, Sir.

Last edited by 808 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

Male Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:57 pm

paraboroid (junked)
hatigarm machine (i just wanted it)
long swimsuit (i just wanted her)
tesladona coil(the one with 2 awesome ams, always waiting for her)
blazed baron bb(meh.....)
destructor girl(second dg....)
jikun hu y.....cant remember.....(super sayayin?!!)
kokko gap(meh.....)
laz flamme loud(lol)

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Magma8520 wrote:
WHYWHYWYHWYHWYWYHYHWYHWYHWYHWYHWYHWYHWYHWHWHYWHWY

WHY

WHY

WHY I ONLY GOT 3 RO CUBE? I PLAYED ALL THE DAYS!!!!

WHY??? WHERE MY CHARGED 50 RT?????

WHY
WHY
WHY
*GOING TO BURN CS OFFICE NOW*

same thing happend here lol
Back to top Go down
Aethernet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethernet

Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Spoiler:

1. Laz-chan
2. Crim-chan
3. Domiclown Jo
4. Shino Exroad
5. Crescent Saint
6. Hoverion
7. Centaur X
8. Brickgale BLUE
9. Katana Max
10. Lily Rain Majalis
Back to top Go down
Rathmana
Rathmana

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Guess I'll throw in what I got too...eleven here since I also got one from Super UC Gara awhile ago.

Spoiler:

Overall, I'm feeling pretty neutral about this. I didn't get any of the stuff I was kind of hoping for (any Thoarla, Amateus, ZSG, general RT shop bots) except for Misty...except I got the one with the locked parts (er...limbs). On the other hand, I'm thinking I could work with that Misty as a melee bot (er, scantily clad female), and that Cetusion and Aquila Mk2 aren't too bad since I've been really wanting an interesting L Air for my Stardust Cannon. Plus, extra Shinos, always a good deal. Only major gripe is getting two Koko Gaaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Rathmana wrote:
Guess I'll throw in what I got too...eleven here since I also got one from Super UC Gara awhile ago.

Spoiler:

Overall, I'm feeling pretty neutral about this. I didn't get any of the stuff I was kind of hoping for (any Thoarla, Amateus, ZSG, general RT shop bots) except for Misty...except I got the one with the locked parts (er...limbs). On the other hand, I'm thinking I could work with that Misty as a melee bot (er, scantily clad female), and that Cetusion and Aquila Mk2 aren't too bad since I've been really wanting an interesting L Air for my Stardust Cannon. Plus, extra Shinos, always a good deal. Only major gripe is getting two Koko Gaaps.
I am extremely jealous of your Cetusion.
Back to top Go down
Nekaru
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Here's my go at these.

Robot 1: Mach Knight One
Spoiler:

Robot 2: Misty Hollow SIN
Spoiler:

Robot 3: Sharhead
Spoiler:

Robot 4: Air Raider
Spoiler:

Robot 5: Turtlebacker
Spoiler:

Robot 6: Hound Dog Extreme
Spoiler:

Robot 7: Winberrl
Spoiler:

Robot 8: Winberrl Vesca
Spoiler:

Robot 9: Centaur X
Spoiler:

Robot 10: Lily Rain Majalis
Spoiler:

All in all I'm pleased with this, was hoping for a swimsuit, holiday outfit or chibi, but did not have either of those Winberrls or the Lily Rain Majalis so getting new bots I didn't have before was a good thing.

Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 am

I'm too ragemode to get my screenshots atm, so here's a song about what I got:

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=5195&comment_count=4

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next