Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.

Go down 
+82
Nekaru
Rathmana
Aethernet
boytitan2
shadow_nekros
Raven
Tiramisu
Fireflywater
Rinrin
Turkeysaur
ZetBuster
SkyPanic
Phyress
Garmr
Defective
Soviet_Armada
anchimon
knyx
Rhyadel
MAUMAU
Valkyrie
Tuskin
Doryl
griffen
Senhime
Priskern
Kurata
Seele00
SL the Pyro
Nilla
Yokura
shinigami
xzpwnz
TommoPuppy
NotZetsubou
aquietfrog
DevilLuck
halcyon
Jelly
Raki
robinatehisdick2
Suguri
Cybernetic
CapeMike
Kirika
RenExceed
PhoenixAir
Mastermind
Eridian
DEAAAD
efaj
fggt
Fainche
ngelicdark
Nymph~
That_Wiesel_Guy
EMPattack
Broza
God is a Cat Girl
N3wTyp3
Advisor
ziix
Hyoka
Stickboy
AlkaidStar
rawrz
Aria
FireKiller87
Kitouski
Skulkraken
NovaZero
Z741
NumeroDoS
LordShade
falcon1
B2Seeker
HashiriyaR32
Arti
Mac2492
IronDicks
rei_hunter
86 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. Empty
PostSubject: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:53 am

Might as well make the thread. But here's the deal

1) This thread is going to be the basis of the Robot Cube Drop System, what kind of shit Cyberstep has in it.

2) It'll be like those 3 Robot Cubes we got, but this time, let's make it more organized?

RULES:
A) POST A SCREENSHOT of the DROP/ROBOT.
- Evidence Purposes.
- Has to be actual ingame screenshot....
B) Any post that says "I GOT ***********" will be deleted.
C) Any other post that goes off topic,including hate messages from me or from you towards CB-EN/Cyberstep NA... will be deleted
(if its part of the post thats ok)
D) Use spoilers as there are going to be a huge amount of images

E) Images posted on TINYPIC.COM will be disqualified and promptly deleted, . use Imgur.com (Or any non-gay image hosting site)

OKAY. THREAD WILL START AFTER CYBERSTEP NA comes back from Comiket or their MilliondollarXZ Vacation.
Which is Thursday Maintenance.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:34 am

cube 1 "victory 1":
cube 2 "daedelian":
cube 3 "gathima salmson":
cube 4 "shine battler":
cube 5 "maril march":
cube 6 "amateus":
cube 7 "Destructor" :
cube 8 "gathima salmson" again:
cube 9 "pulsardio gamma":
cube 10 "gwyain:

tl:dr version:

overall pretty meh

Last edited by IronDicks on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Thread is Open for the Incoming Robot Cubes (Cubes of Despair)

Remember, post images only. Videos... sure if you have space like Piroko.

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Might as well save a spot for no good reason. /o/

EDIT: Here we go.
MEDIAIDE LUCHEER YAY XD:

rei_hunter wrote:
Thread is Open for the Incoming Robot Cubes (Cubes of Despair)

Remember, post images only. Videos... sure if you have space like Piroko.

NO VIDEOS PLEAAAASE. DDD=
It's so much faster to scroll through 10 pictures than it is to watch a video of someone opening 10 boxes.

Last edited by Mac2492 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 pm

I guess since he saved a spot, I will too.

SPACE FOR RENT
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:35 pm

1. Jaguar Arm
2. King Megaton
3. Koko Gaap
4. Lily Rain Majalis
5. AIR RAIDER
Not opening the remaining six cube for now.

Last edited by HashiriyaR32 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:00 am

Reserved for B2CubeTrolled
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 am

Worst Turnout Ever:

1. Shine Battler
2. Pulsardio
3. Winberrl
4. Garulabird
5. Jikun Hu Yi
6. Katana Max
7. Daruma Star
8. Tesladonna Coil
9. Koko Gaap ( Swimsuit )

Last edited by falcon1 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 am

Reserved Table No . 8

First Account (Main)

Spoiler:

Friend's Account (he was lazy)
Spoiler:

Alt #1

Spoiler:

Alt #2

Spoiler:

All Done.

Paint was a slut so it screwed up most of my screenshots. (Alt 1 only)

Last edited by LordShade on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:35 am

Fears confirmed: My alt got better shit.

Alt account:

1. High Priestol Q
2. Sword Wing
3. Aquila Mk2
4. LazFlamme RUSH
5. Medi-Aide
6. Misty Hollow SIN
7. Zero Saber
8. Izuna Kamui
9. Shino Exroad BETA
10. Lily Rain

Spoiler:

Main account:
1. Pawnger
2. Laz-chan
3. Cannon Baller
4. Destructor
5. Scorpton
6. Jikun Long (swimsuit)
7. LazFlamme DUEL
8. Lancerlot
9. Priestol Q
10. Katana Max

Spoiler:

Last edited by NumeroDoS on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 am

Well this was a surprise. I missed a day for certain but ended up getting ten cubes on my main anyway.

44 Cubes spanning a grand total of five accounts. x_x

Main Account:

DOS Alt Account:

BRD Alt Account:

WIZ Alt Account:

Friend's Account:

Took a while due to cropping EACH image by hand, orz

Last edited by Z741 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 am

Long story short:
Spoiler:

Not really surprised. Although I could see myself using those Byne AMs on my Cosmo Kaiser AC to try and deck him out in shields. Other than that, yawn.

Last edited by NovaZero on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:58 am

I'll just go ahead and reserve this now.

Edit: Okay, got my ten bots.

1st:
Spoiler:

2nd:
Spoiler:

3rd:
Spoiler:

4th:
Spoiler:

5th:
Spoiler:

6th:
Spoiler:

7th:
Spoiler:

8th:
Spoiler:

9th:
Spoiler:

10th:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Skulkraken on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 am

1.Maril March

Spoiler:

2. Jikun Hu

Spoiler:

3.Domiclown Jo

Spoiler:

4. High Priestol Q

Spoiler:

5. Squidol

Spoiler:

6. Accel Saber GP

Spoiler:

7. Crocodagger

Spoiler:

8. Crim-chan

Spoiler:

9. Cresent Saint

Spoiler:

10. Tesladonna Coil

Spoiler:

I'm more then satisfied, I'm f'ing stoked at my pull.

Last edited by Kitouski on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 am

Taking this spot. Touch it and get burned. :3

ok, just opened mine

"1st: Jack Gadget":

"2nd: Misty Hollow SIN":

"3rd: DAE, HOLY SHIT...oh wait, I don't have a goddamn Jham":

"4th: Cetusion":

"5th: Psycho Formula Type-2":

"6th: Scorpton":

"7th: Winberrl Ellen":

"8th: ANOTHER F**KING MISTY?!":

"9th: Amateus":

"10th: GOLD Saggitary Maxis II -_-":

"tl;dr for all you lazy people":

Overall, really cool. Wish I didn't get two goddamn SINs esp. cuz I already have one, and Saggy Maxis II sucks(or so I hear, and even if he didn't, I'm a horrible sniper anyway). The others are cool new toys I can play with. Need a JHAM, plz.

Last edited by FireKiller87 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:47 am

Real one this time
Spoiler:

Last edited by LXE on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:50 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aria on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 am

*Will update with screenshots later~*

Acc1:
- Saggitary Maxis II
- Herr Viktor
- Sturbanger Standard
- Izuna
- Maril March
- Misty Hollow Swimsuit
- Raystag
- Wnberrl Ellen
- Misty Hollow Swimsuit
- Psycho Formula

Last edited by rawrz on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 am

WHYWHYWYHWYHWYWYHYHWYHWYHWYHWYHWYHWYHWYHWHWHYWHWY

WHY

WHY

WHY I ONLY GOT 3 RO CUBE? I PLAYED ALL THE DAYS!!!!

WHY??? WHERE MY CHARGED 50 RT?????

WHY
WHY
WHY
*GOING TO BURN CS OFFICE NOW*

Last edited by Magma8520 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:02 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Stickboy on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:50 am

My spot.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:58 am

Was spamming the print screen button. No images on the capture folder. Fack...
I'll only put the interesting shiz

Main:
1. Pepen
2. Aquila MK2
3. Tesladonna Coil (the one with the alphag AMs)
4. Maril March
5. Maril March Trill
6. Crescent Saint
7. Geograsis G-type

Alt 1:
1. Frau Adone
2. Boildeck
3. Bugsycait
4. Contradict
5. Destructor Girl
6. Maril March Trill

Alt 2:
1. Hate Machine
2. Boildeck
3. Psycho Formula type 2 (I reaaaaaallly wanted this on my main for my alphagbanger...)
4. Maril March Trill

So yeah, time to move to wiz if I can't pull of air melee with crescent saint+slash blade

Gonna post pics so dun delete D:

Last edited by ziix on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Advisor
Advisor

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:44 am

inb4 I only have 9 screen shots to post

Alright so this morning it was around 4am when the cubes got passed out was over and I completely forgot about this thread so I opened my boxes and junked the ones I didn't want
which is why some of them don't say new I hope its not a big deal but I can take screen shots of each one individually and show its 3 slotted if anyone really wants me too.

Spoiler:

I did end up getting 9 because I missed a day. Sad
Also I don't know why Medi aid doesn't say new because I totally wanted her then again I did skin edit her face to get rid of the eternal depression.

Last edited by Advisor on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N3wTyp3
N3wTyp3

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:04 am

hue
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/Ghostviii
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 am

Savin' it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. Empty

Back to top Go down

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next