Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.

Go down 
+82
Nekaru
Rathmana
Aethernet
boytitan2
shadow_nekros
Raven
Tiramisu
Fireflywater
Rinrin
Turkeysaur
ZetBuster
SkyPanic
Phyress
Garmr
Defective
Soviet_Armada
anchimon
knyx
Rhyadel
MAUMAU
Valkyrie
Tuskin
Doryl
griffen
Senhime
Priskern
Kurata
Seele00
SL the Pyro
Nilla
Yokura
shinigami
xzpwnz
TommoPuppy
NotZetsubou
aquietfrog
DevilLuck
halcyon
Jelly
Raki
robinatehisdick2
Suguri
Cybernetic
CapeMike
Kirika
RenExceed
PhoenixAir
Mastermind
Eridian
DEAAAD
efaj
fggt
Fainche
ngelicdark
Nymph~
That_Wiesel_Guy
EMPattack
Broza
God is a Cat Girl
N3wTyp3
Advisor
ziix
Hyoka
Stickboy
AlkaidStar
rawrz
Aria
FireKiller87
Kitouski
Skulkraken
NovaZero
Z741
NumeroDoS
LordShade
falcon1
B2Seeker
HashiriyaR32
Arti
Mac2492
IronDicks
rei_hunter
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TommoPuppy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TommoPuppy

Male Posts : 105

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:57 am

I managed to get 6 cubes in all. here's what I got:

Misty Hollow
Daedalain
Tengu
Amateus
Brickgale BLUE
Ouka Kamuro
Back to top Go down
http://tommopuppy.deviantart.com
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:04 am

Str8witchin wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
I got a jikun hu

Me too, a jikun hu yi. Thought for sure I played more than 1 Ro cubes worth of time.
I guess it really doesn't matter though.
I got a normal one D:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 am

Game froze 4 times D=

Reserved

Spoiler:

Wants: Anything with MB ams, rt arts that I dun own(0 arts wtf)
I be sadface.

Last edited by shinigami on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 am

Decent pull

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 Screenshot2011081902391
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 am

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 ScreenShot_20110819_0506_40_497

cetusion
ghost raider
izuna kamui
mach knight one
blazed baron
shadow hunter
sturbanger standard
crimrose
tesladonna coil
koko gaap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 am

All of you are just lucky, 9 Froglanders and 1 Beezle for me...
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 am

LXE wrote:

That beezle D: Give it to me. Q_Q Seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:54 am

Yokura wrote:
LXE wrote:
Go drool at my post. Page 2, First post.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 am

LXE wrote:
Yokura wrote:
LXE wrote:

Can't tell if serious or trolling.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 am

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 Robotc10

1: Cyberoid
2: Shadow Hunter
3: Priestol Q
4: Jikun Long
5: Shaden
6: Misty Hollow SIN - Emerald Hair
7: Medi Aide
8: Shine Buster
9: Locomotive X
10: Amaetus

Best ones were Misty Hollow SIN, Shaden and Amaetus by far. Especially Misty Hollow SIN. The rest I can strip down for parts I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 am

I'm missing one flavor of Laz.
Spoiler:

In garage order:
1) Lobguyz
2) Date Max (christened 装甲悪鬼村正 and flags skinned)
3) LAZFLAMME RUSH
4) LAZFLAMME LOUD
5) LAZFLAMME
6) Dikaros
7) Scorpton

Overall, good catch!

Also, I'm loving my 村正 <3
Spoiler:

Last edited by Seele00 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:10 am

LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:
Yokura wrote:

It can be both.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 am

LordShade wrote:
LXE wrote:
Yokura wrote:

I bet trolling ]: Considering you can buy froggies and beezles from shop, but anyways...

Would have liked a 3s beezle for parts, buuu... Oh well, I got plenty of amusing bots~
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:22 am

Valor : 9 Robot Cubes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
LIST : Tengu, Tengu, Misty Hollow SIN, Pacifar, Izuna Kamui, Maril March, Winberrl Vesca, Maril March Trill, Shino X-Road

kbtkaiser : 3 Robot Cubes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
LIST : Cetusion, Crimrose.W, Winberrl Vesca

ailehunter : 10 Robot Cubes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
LIST : Beezle A, Shino X-Road BETA (w/ Handmag AM), Mighty Byne HN, Needle Mog, Lily Rain (w/ Gothic Hairdress 0s), Pulsardio Gamma (w/ Handy Bazooka), Cosmo Kaiser, Bugsycait, Maril March, Jikun Long Ku (w/ 1s Mascot Panda)

so-so.

Last edited by rei_hunter on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Kurata
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 am

Spoiler:

lancerlot
ouka kamuro
shino exroad beta
crocodagger
ettion
king gigaton
aquila
marill march
daedalian
Misty Hollow Sin
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:49 am

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 Screen43

Bleh, not much of interest or good :s Expected .-.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:03 am

Spoiler:

Where is my daed? .-.
Back to top Go down

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 am

Spoiler:

1. Crimrose.B
2. Maril March
3. Sturbanger Standard
4. Luncheer
5. Saggy Max II GOLD
6. Froglander
7. Lily-chan
8. Crocodagger
9. Shino BETA
10. Tesladonna

Spoiler:

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:13 am

Seele00 wrote:
I'm missing one flavor of Laz.

In garage order:
1) Lobguyz
2) Date Max (christened 装甲悪鬼村正 and flags skinned)
3) LAZFLAMME RUSH
4) LAZFLAMME LOUD
5) LAZFLAMME
6) Dikaros
7) Scorpton

Overall, good catch!

LAZFLAMME loves you~
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:25 am

Spoiler:

[list][*]crimrose A (wrong arm Q.Q)
[*]tesladonne (never used ;p)
[*]snailbot (doohhohooh)
[*]Frau adone! (yus the bot i was aiming for tadum)
[*]paraboid (WUT)
[*]jikun (nuhuuhu)
[*]blatheon (no idea wut to think of it)
[*]saggi 2 (no idea wut to think of it)
[*]koko gaap swimsuit (>,>)
[*]pepen ( Shocked )

Got frau adone wich i aimed for so mood status: happy. (now put 2 slow tunes on it kekekeke)
Back to top Go down
Doryl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Doryl

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:30 am

Spoiler:

I already had these 3. So, I junked them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://bakarangers-cb.forumactif.org/

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 am

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 AEy0g
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:37 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:56 am

priskern wrote:
[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 Screen43

Bleh, not much of interest or good :s Expected .-.
3s brickgale bs D:
These cubes are amusing
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:01 am

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 Screenie05
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next