Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.

Go down 
+82
Nekaru
Rathmana
Aethernet
boytitan2
shadow_nekros
Raven
Tiramisu
Fireflywater
Rinrin
Turkeysaur
ZetBuster
SkyPanic
Phyress
Garmr
Defective
Soviet_Armada
anchimon
knyx
Rhyadel
MAUMAU
Valkyrie
Tuskin
Doryl
griffen
Senhime
Priskern
Kurata
Seele00
SL the Pyro
Nilla
Yokura
shinigami
xzpwnz
TommoPuppy
NotZetsubou
aquietfrog
DevilLuck
halcyon
Jelly
Raki
robinatehisdick2
Suguri
Cybernetic
CapeMike
Kirika
RenExceed
PhoenixAir
Mastermind
Eridian
DEAAAD
efaj
fggt
Fainche
ngelicdark
Nymph~
That_Wiesel_Guy
EMPattack
Broza
God is a Cat Girl
N3wTyp3
Advisor
ziix
Hyoka
Stickboy
AlkaidStar
rawrz
Aria
FireKiller87
Kitouski
Skulkraken
NovaZero
Z741
NumeroDoS
LordShade
falcon1
B2Seeker
HashiriyaR32
Arti
Mac2492
IronDicks
rei_hunter
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Broza
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 30

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:45 am

atlast!, my squidol...

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 Utennavnb

Last edited by Broza on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:52 am

my alt account first:
Spoiler:

my main:
Spoiler:

Last edited by EMPattack on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 am

YOINK
http: http://puu.sh/4xeC

Last edited by That_Wiesel_Guy on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:02 am

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 U7bvH

Last edited by Nymph~ on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 am

I feel relatively good about my RO cubes. Great parts, great low cost cores, lots of mecha instead of filler moes =.= Wish I got a few more Lazzes out of my cubes though:

1. ZSG (Now I have...2? With..no reaper scythe? ._. )
2. Date Max (parts)
3. Ghost Raider (parts+core! and TRISLOTTED WOOT)
4. Gathima Salmon (YES AM4 FOR SAGI III YAAY)
5. Jikun Long -_-
6. Crimrose -_-
7. Balthon GOLD ...wish I got 6 chibis for bbj. Oh well, fract food. Maybe I can solo it with two balths..
8. Jack Gadget 2 (yay..more of his LGs >.>)
9. Boildeck (I don't remember if he was the good one)
10. Mecha Jetter (I got both MJG and MJ outta cubes.. Made for each other indeed).

Spoiler:

Last edited by ngelicdark on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:43 am

i want to post too.

dohohoh first person on page 3

ima post a summary of what i got.. teehee..

Spoiler:

and two other bots
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

mechled
gathima nieuport
helingal
gwyain
jikun hu yi
katana max
maril march trill
mighty byne HN (oh for pete's sake!)
baltheon (inb4 aigis baltheon junk)

Last edited by Fainche on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 am

1. King Megatroll - I know what happen next Evil or Very Mad
Spoiler:
2. Gwyain - oh god, 3rd gwyain Evil or Very Mad
Spoiler:
3. Thoarlar - Take her LG
Spoiler:
4. Boildeck - dual galting AM, and i hav 2 deck shot, good
Spoiler:
5. Lucheer Evil or Very Mad
Spoiler:
6. Shino Alpha - Just notice her 3rd kick combo is knock back, damn good
Spoiler:
7. Ettion Evil or Very Mad
Spoiler:
8. Byne - 4th one, come on Evil or Very Mad
Spoiler:
9. Maril - cant remember how many maril got Evil or Very Mad
Spoiler:

===========
Alt a/c: Double CS, i heard someone got this CS curse like meh Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by tggt on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
efaj

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 am

Seriously... I can understand the mods reserving the first posts. I can even understand people wanting to get first page... but when also the second page is reserved completely, it will be a pain to see all the cubes from everyone... you'll have to scroll back and even so, I bet several will be with just the "Reserved" notice.

EDIT: Since I posted, might as well use it to post the individual pics
Destructor Girl
Spoiler:
Mighty Byne GOLD (Darn, when I got it I thought it was a katana max.... now this is EPIC)
Spoiler:
Koko Gaap 2
Spoiler:
Tesladonna Coil
Spoiler:
Hound Dog Extreme
Spoiler:
Hound Dog Extreme x2
Spoiler:
Saggitary Maxis
Spoiler:
Thoarla Nimbus
Spoiler:
Pulsardio Gamma
Spoiler:
Blazed Baron BB
Spoiler:
All together
Spoiler:

Last edited by efaj on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEAAAD
Newcomer
Newcomer
DEAAAD

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 am

Oh epic disappointment, I shall call you Ro Cube!

Spoiler:

Last edited by DEAAAD on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : reservation complete)
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:55 am

I at least got 2 bots I was hoping for, so I'll call that a win.

6 bots of fail, 2 bots of meh and 2 bots of neat:

I was happy about Crim E, ZSG and Misty Sin, but the rest? Lancerlot gets his arm ripped off. That's about it....

Oh well. Free parts and a ZSG. Not complaining.

Last edited by Eridian on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Alt
Spoiler:

Main
Spoiler:

This game really wants me to play support.

Last edited by Mastermind on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:11 pm

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 Rocubes

Last edited by PhoenixAir on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RenExceed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RenExceed

Male Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 pm

1. Turtlebacker
2. Maril March (Black haired)
3. Pacifar
4. Destructor Girl (Christmas ver.)
5. Izuna Kamui
6. Helingal
7. Mach Knight One
8. LazFlamme RUSH

Pic/s to be added

Last edited by RenExceed on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Reserve!
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Reserved, just in case I actually -earned- any!

...oh yes, my html-fu is weak...can someone explain how to make spoiler tags?

>_<;
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm

EDIT: I didn't even get a single RO D:

Last edited by Cybernetic on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Reserved, just in case I actually -earned- any!

...oh yes, my html-fu is weak...can someone explain how to make spoiler tags?

>_<;
1. It's BB Code, not HTML :V

2. [spoiler][/spoiler]

aaaaand conveniently this is post 42 which is the one I was aiming to reserve, so yay

Oh my God, this is the happiest day of my CB life. Finally got two of the bots I wanted more than anything else, as well as the one chibi I wanted, and oh my god silver hair izuna is sex.

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 4x1f

Last edited by Suguri on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Inb4someonetakesmyspot

heres my main account x9 cubes.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Pikmin on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
robinatehisdick2

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

RO Cube BOTS
Uno
Dos
tres
quatro
singko
sais
siete
otso
nuebe
diyes
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Camping till cubapalooza

[edit]:

Spoiler:

haha didnt expect the first three (Geograsis G, Maxis, Baltheon) nice get tho, very nice indeed .-.

Last edited by Raki on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
Jelly
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh mai gud, CS cursed pale

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 Screen10

Tat medi included too but i junked her right after open.

Last edited by Jelly on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
halcyon

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:16 am

Spoiler:

Not bad~
Back to top Go down
DevilLuck
DevilLuck

Male Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:25 am

don't know whats the format but here
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aquietfrog
aquietfrog

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 am

#em4

Spoiler:

• blazed baron
  • destructor
  • cannonballer
  • psycho formula
  • mechled
  • lucheer
  • crimrose b.
  • lily rain majalis
  • and TWO tengus

****EDIT

my alt only got 6 cubes and they were:

Spoiler:

• Misty Hollow
  • Tesladonna Coil
  • Domiclown
  • Mecha Jetter Girl
  • Aquila Mk2
  • Helingal

Last edited by aquietfrog on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 am

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 Zetsubou

open these cube give me despair...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next