Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.

Go down 
+82
Nekaru
Rathmana
Aethernet
boytitan2
shadow_nekros
Raven
Tiramisu
Fireflywater
Rinrin
Turkeysaur
ZetBuster
SkyPanic
Phyress
Garmr
Defective
Soviet_Armada
anchimon
knyx
Rhyadel
MAUMAU
Valkyrie
Tuskin
Doryl
griffen
Senhime
Priskern
Kurata
Seele00
SL the Pyro
Nilla
Yokura
shinigami
xzpwnz
TommoPuppy
NotZetsubou
aquietfrog
DevilLuck
halcyon
Jelly
Raki
robinatehisdick2
Suguri
Cybernetic
CapeMike
Kirika
RenExceed
PhoenixAir
Mastermind
Eridian
DEAAAD
efaj
fggt
Fainche
ngelicdark
Nymph~
That_Wiesel_Guy
EMPattack
Broza
God is a Cat Girl
N3wTyp3
Advisor
ziix
Hyoka
Stickboy
AlkaidStar
rawrz
Aria
FireKiller87
Kitouski
Skulkraken
NovaZero
Z741
NumeroDoS
LordShade
falcon1
B2Seeker
HashiriyaR32
Arti
Mac2492
IronDicks
rei_hunter
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:02 am

Rathmana wrote:
Guess I'll throw in what I got too...eleven here since I also got one from Super UC Gara awhile ago.

Spoiler:

Overall, I'm feeling pretty neutral about this. I didn't get any of the stuff I was kind of hoping for (any Thoarla, Amateus, ZSG, general RT shop bots) except for Misty...except I got the one with the locked parts (er...limbs). On the other hand, I'm thinking I could work with that Misty as a melee bot (er, scantily clad female), and that Cetusion and Aquila Mk2 aren't too bad since I've been really wanting an interesting L Air for my Stardust Cannon. Plus, extra Shinos, always a good deal. Only major gripe is getting two Koko Gaaps.
I'm moderately annoyed that you're moderately annoyed about getting Zero Saber Custom.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 am

Isn't it sad?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rathmana
Rathmana

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 am

Are Cetusion and Zero Saber Custom really that good? I mean, the former's got great base TEC and FLY and is L Air, sure, but the latter? >_>
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 am

Rathmana wrote:
Are Cetusion and Zero Saber Custom really that good? I mean, the former's got great base TEC and FLY and is L Air, sure, but the latter? >_>

HIs hd is best for melee lands best.His bd makes a great s sized gunner a great one.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 am

Rathmana wrote:
Zero Saber Custom is a godlike hopper.
Back to top Go down
Rathmana
Rathmana

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:07 pm

I had no idea...learn somethin' new every day.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:59 am

Here's what I've got on those Robot Cubes:

01: Sigma Clock
Spoiler:

02: Izuna Kamui
Spoiler:

03: Scorpton
Spoiler:

04: Gathima Salmson
Spoiler:

05: Crescent Saint
Spoiler:

06: Koko Gaap Swimsuit Version
Spoiler:

07: Crimrose.A (Sorry for the Level 1 and a Laser)
Spoiler:

08: Saggitary Maxis
Spoiler:

09: Zero Saber Custom
Spoiler:

10: Brickgale RED
Spoiler:

That is all!
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Called on witchcraft works for my WIZ alt. Good haul is good.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:37 pm

BRD alt got jewed horribly. :< Oh well, at least I got Laz.

Spoiler:

DOS alt came out alright, and still got Laz.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rathalia
Rathalia

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 am

1. Paraboroid
Spoiler:

2. Lucheer DB
Spoiler:

3. Mecha Jetter Girl
Spoiler:

4. Garulabird
Spoiler:

5. Medi Aide
Spoiler:

6. Tengu
Spoiler:

7. Aquila Mk.II
Spoiler:

8. Crim-chan (gray / silver (?) hair)
Spoiler:

9. Maril March Trill
Spoiler:

10. Daedalian
Spoiler:

Not really bad XD
Back to top Go down
http://amakakeryu.wordpress.com/
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:58 am

Zero saber girl Santa

x3 TOYBOX HEAT (WHAT THE F*** IM GOING TO DO WITH THIS? DUKE NUKEM COMMANDO?

Blaze baron.

PWANGER!!!!!

Ouka Kamuro (LOLI TIME)

Spoiler:

Im gonna post the images later.

Last edited by necrodrakath on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/88a422afe00346272a92c3dcdc0950221314180100_full.jpg

You might not know this but, there is a rule governing posts containing only photo macros as the main body of said post. You're going against it.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:16 pm

falcon1 wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:
http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/88a422afe00346272a92c3dcdc0950221314180100_full.jpg

You might not know this but, there is a rule governing posts containing only photo macros as the main body of said post. You're going against it.

Sorry my mouse is shitty recently and i accidentally push send, That is the reason why I have not played in a while.
Back to top Go down
TommoPuppy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TommoPuppy

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:43 am

I just got a message from CyberStep saying they miscalculated and gave me 6 instead of 8, so I just got two more robot cubes to open.

They were:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://tommopuppy.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.   [CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CB-EN] What have you gotten from 10x [Ro] Lucky Cube Alpha(s) [10 Cubes of Doom]? Don't be shy, post with screenshots.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5