Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD

Go down 
+9
Mac2492
FireKiller87
Suguri
Arti
Fireflywater
Asagi-san
hankzorz
Senhime
AzusaNyann
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD   My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 am

Newbies today so lucky. =A=

Back in my day, I had to actually farm 150k UC to get my own Seraph.

Now I have to deal with the fact that I have four more normal Seraph promos sitting in my Garage.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD   My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:09 pm

I never want Seraph promos. I never use them Seraphs, and lvling a Crim to lvl 10 is just such a hassle.

And yet life hands me more and more promos.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD   My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:54 am

Or should I buy the promotion instead o.o? Been wanting to promote my Crimrose for quite while now :<
Back to top Go down
MicroVolts
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MicroVolts

PostSubject: Re: My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD   My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 am

IMHO, Unless you've alr finished ur uc-rt exchange n get a decent amount of good items from SUG, dont waste it on seraph promo. LvL ur other bots meanwhile instead Wink

P.S: if u are a starting player, make use of ur beginner pass and spam arena for UC + exp. That god send items wont come a 2nd time Neutral (I wasted my beginner pass by fooling around)
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD   My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 am

MicroVolts wrote:
IMHO, Unless you've alr finished ur uc-rt exchange n get a decent amount of good items from SUG, dont waste it on seraph promo. LvL ur other bots meanwhile instead Wink

P.S: if u are a starting player, make use of ur beginner pass and spam arena for UC + exp. That god send items wont come a 2nd time Neutral (I wasted my beginner pass by fooling around)

Beginner's pass also stacks with other tickets.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD   My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:36 am

Heh - I still have the tickets since I first started CB xD ~ Should I use it on the Arena?

I saw a guide on Fractulus being a good UC maker with the ticket - Something about 2k to 12k in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD   My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:48 am

AzusaNyann wrote:
Heh - I still have the tickets since I first started CB xD ~ Should I use it on the Arena?

I saw a guide on Fractulus being a good UC maker with the ticket - Something about 2k to 12k in an hour.

Not sure, I never use tickets.

However, people hardly ever run Fractulus. Mostly Haku and Berzelius.

Berzelius only gives EXP, so not good for uc tickets.
Back to top Go down
aquietfrog
aquietfrog

PostSubject: Re: My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD   My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:58 am

I used my ticket when there was a double arena rewards promo. I think those things stack so it was awesome. after spamming arena for 2-3 hours, I earned enough UC to buy through all of the UC->RT conversion

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD   My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My last question of the day >.<! Promise xD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2