Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?

Go down 
+6
Zwiebel Force
ziix
Reversal
reVelske
resireth
Asikro
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Asikro
Newcomer
Newcomer

Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? Empty
PostSubject: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:32 pm

I don't know what should I buy :S
Possible options:
Hatigarm
Amateus
Toybox
Mega gara (1 roll)<------risky Exclamation

choose any of these or comment other ideas, thanks Very Happy

P.d. I'm a noob, move this post if necesary Razz
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:49 am

If 50 rt is all you got, and you really want to spend it really badly then you might want to consider getting a Mighty Byne from the shop. Don't bother rolling mega garapon unless you feel really lucky or don't mind losing 50 rt for some non-moe bot. Shop moe-bots are also another viable option. Toybox and Amateus are great ART bots, but most people would recommend buying Mighty Byne with a budget of 50 Rt as he is Manly, he got shields, he got pilebunkers and you would still have some Rt leftover for something else in the future.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:56 am

Same answer as always, save up enough for a 5x and roll a really good gara.

That is unless you have a specific build in mind that requires specific Rt parts, if you simply need the harmonics/slot protectors to tune something you have to perfection.

If you are new to the game, hold onto that Rt until you are knowledgeable enough to make a more sound decision. Don't ever bother buying shop rt bots just for the sake of having a fancier bot, you'll find yourself sorely disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 am

Yes, if possible, save up those RT. There aren't any RT events coming soon, other than the Heroes vs CS event, but that's after the mega gara ends, so you won't be able to pull off a x5 in mega gara unless your charge or grind insanely on surveys. Don't do a x1 roll on any gara (save for UC gara) if you don't have any extra RT other than that 50, way too risky.
As you rank up further in the game, you'll start to realize that UC bots aren't that underrated. When used well, they can be better than some RT bots. But if you really really absolutely want to buy a bot, then here are some suggestions.
-Mighty Byne costs only 35 RT, and is a melee tank that can wreck havoc in the enemy base with it's hard hitting Pilebunkers.
-Amateus is generally an ART that brings down fast running bots, and can be used for hopping.
-Toybox is not too good, as despite it's powerful cruisemissiles, it has a massive hitbox, and thus, when faced with even a Jikun, would slowly be brought down.
You can also try any of the three mecha based moebots.
-Zero Saber Girl is a LND that possesses Zero Step, a move that makes you hop for zero damage, but if spammed, you will find that enemies have a hard time hitting you. Slap on a shield and a Kamui/Scythe and you're good to go.
-Mecha Jetter Girl is a AIR that does not really have too much difference from someone like, Crimrose. It, of course, has much higher base stats than her, but does not have Seraph Wings/Tackle for spamming. She does have a weakish melee rush attack though.
-Destructor Girl is your small little ART that erases the existence of AIRs. She can aim up to four targets at once with her homing anti-air missiles, which can be upgraded with Enhance Internal Weapon carts. She's one of the bots that proves a formidable enemy even at the lowest level. Her small hitbox makes her extremely hard to hit.

However though, the big bots like Toybox and Mighty Byne are only fun in the low rank rooms. When you get above Pentagon ranks you will be faced with much stronger bots that you most probably won't stand a chance against.
But if possible, wait longer until you start deciding. Those 50 RT may be used for something that might be more useful than shop bots.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:29 am

Brickgale Blue for his STOVL booster.

I'm sure his core is still useable today for a standard Limited Plasma Gun/Minizook build.

Other than that, maybe Auto Beam Rifle.

If you don't like playing AIRs, then save up like what everyone else said o 3o
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:41 am

Destructor Girl is a fine bot without tuning if this matters. Reaper Scythe is a very nice melee weapon and finishes its combo with an AoE.

If you are into SUPs, you might as well roll Chibi Garapon (if you are into Full Supporters that is).

If all of the options above do not appeal you, you just buy Auto Beam Rifle, no tunes no nothing needed to pwn with that thing.

Elsewise save them and wait till next month and look for interesting stuff that needs more than 50 Rt.

If you don't charge Rt regulary I wouldn't bother to much with them and invest them into something fun.

Just...STAY AWAY FROM DICKTALE BOMBS!
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:29 am

Destructor Girl and Amateus are the best shop bots imo.

btw
1) I've never seen a good Hatigarm build, so I really don't suggest it.
2) Toybox sucks.
3) Don't roll Chibi Gara unless you have a source of Rt other than UC->Rt/other in-game events
4) Don't get Mecha Jetter Girl because Seraph is UC and much better
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Jesus, this again.

The answer is obvious.

Zero Saber Girl. #em3
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:14 am

Bugsycait for 35
Do whatever you want with the other 15
Back to top Go down
jitsugen
Newcomer
Newcomer
jitsugen

PostSubject: Re: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:50 am

Sagitary Maxis for 45RT. If you can play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?   Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Old question: 50 Rt, what should I buy?
Page 1 of 1