Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a question

Go down 
+2
Kirika
V e n t u s 98
6 posters
AuthorMessage
V e n t u s 98
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 13

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 pm

where can I find Jikun hu Kun?I won't he because Jikun Hu was My first robot.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 pm

The HK Cube is what gives Hu-Kun. It is a drop, but also may be purchased for points from the Lily counter in ground area (she's by the Tune reactor). Simply junk some unused bots or trade some weapons into Lily to purchase the HK Cube. It's 5k tho, so you'll need a lot of stuff. Rolling super UC gara should get you lots of things you don't want (for me, my HK Cube came at the expense of 6 Neon Neos I obtained from Super UC). I'm not sure what he drops from other than that... arena maybe?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 pm

The cubes for him drop from all game modes. You can also buy him from Crimrose (currently Lily Rain) in the ground area for 5000(?) points.

EDIT: Damn ninjas.
Back to top Go down
V e n t u s 98
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 pm

I've opened the box,but I don't have recived jikun hu kun,what I can do?
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 pm

EDIT: Never mind. See below. xD
/auto-assumes that people meant they actually opened the box when the say they "opened a box"

Last edited by Mac2492 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V e n t u s 98
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Thanks, however when I opened it there was written something, but what? I'havent read it
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 pm

V e n t u s 98 wrote:

May sound like a silly question, but have you earned the 1500 rank points required to unlock him? He doesn't just appear when you open the box. If you have, I recommend filing a help ticket so it doesn't happen to anyone else. If you haven't then start arena grinding or go on missions.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Yes, make sure to check your profile, tab in your garage. In your items in use section, you may notice the box with a lock symbol, and red words stating "Requirements Not Met". If that's the case, as Eri just said, you'll need 1500 rank points. Those are what you earn in Arena and Mission mode to increase your rank.
Back to top Go down
efaj

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm

V e n t u s 98 wrote:
Play Missions or Arena (or even quests) until you get enough Rank Points (1500 rank points). Then go to your profile in the garage, and open it. ( I guess that what you opened was actually activating the cube)

It should be like 30 arenas.

Edit: derp... already answered twice... that's what I get for checking every other forum and leaving this tab open.
Back to top Go down
V e n t u s 98
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:34 am

ok,thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a question
Page 1 of 1