Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuten Jikun Long - Questions

Go down 
+15
Hyoka
Frederica-Bernkastel
God is a Cat Girl
Arti
knyx
xzpwnz
Intet
ngelicdark
Suguri
Raven
Aurum_Sol
Rinrin
Kitouski
Naisha
FanService
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
En metagame is too easy
Best single sentence to sum up my feelings for most players here.

ngelicdark wrote:
Oh snap kit you got your kuten? Gratz lol. How much RT it took you? Considering you were all up about only spending survey RT for her XD
Took me a total of 12 rolls, lol. Yea, I was pretty "f this" when I heard about the rates. xD; Got her two days ago was it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Kitouski wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
En metagame is too easy
Best single sentence to sum up my feelings for most players here.

^This. Can't wait til I build my 38 TEC Ion so I can troll people with shell zooks that does comparable damage per shot as my EVE. Then people can stop f**king complaining about her when there are AGs flying around on both sides of the playing field =.=

Kitouski wrote:
Took me a total of 12 rolls, lol. Yea, I was pretty "f this" when I heard about the rates. xD; Got her two days ago was it...

Dang. Looks like Kuten had the hots for you XD Glad gara smiled your way for the upgrade of your favorite bot.
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 pm

I want to be a cheap bitch by putting the silver scythe on her.

It works wonders with normal long/hu. What about kuten?
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Why bother when she has her LGs? o.O If you want the same experience, you just keep it on the Jikuns as said o.O

But idk...... Her kicks are..whiffier than Hu's kicks are.. But it seems like an expensive thing on something that isn't quite needed..
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Dang. Looks like Kuten had the hots for you XD
8D

Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:
I want to be a cheap bitch by putting the silver scythe on her.

It works wonders with normal long/hu.
I... wut...

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:57 am

Wow, Kuten is a really amazing bot. I enjoy playing her much more than fencer!

After many derp matches and cartridge resets, i finally found a build that suits me.

I really like the fact that she can harass airs with her fujinken, not even seraphs are safe.

My tune ups are about 80% done, missing 4 str and the 3 leg tunes for her kick.

What do people usually tune her legs with?

Lol, even an auto aim derp monkey can kill stuff with enough kick spamming. Kuten rocks!

One of my first few fights after a heavy tune up:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:33 am

What do people usually tune her legs with?

I haven't test dabbled a whole lot in it myself, but given it's force, a lot of Grappler tunes doesn't seem like too good of an idea due to getting low percentages and they kick quick enough without the need of Gladiator tunes. Slow or more stats seem like the best idea if you ask me, unless I'm overlooking something.
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 am

Awesome, thanks!

Im gonna try slow since i have some rainbows.

Hmmm, 1 or 2?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:43 am

I fell in love with kuten long's melee when I saw her kicks going in an X pattern.

Too bad gold ball moe's never drop .-.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 am

Lol, even an auto aim derp monkey can kill stuff with enough kick spamming. Kuten rocks!
can I translate it as "melee version of AG" ?
bounce
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:11 am

You might as well call VA, VF, Ivis, MBG, RS, JHam, BC, etc. right click for win.

Kuten is awesome in the one right of everything else though:

Out of all of the assassin bots,s he's the best one to fight in random arcantus. No need to sit there idly for 20 seconds while you summon rapier and CVeil, no issues with getting stunned to death the moment you pop out; you just have to tackle, r click, and enjoy.

For that reason, I envy Fia. She has all of the melee assassin bots I'd love to have in a single commando. All 3, and all tailored to different maps that can cater to them.

....I have to learn to be happy with the bots I already own.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 am

Hyoka wrote:
I fell in love with kuten long's melee when I saw her kicks going in an X pattern.

Too bad gold ball moe's never drop .-.
nice lie.
stop trolling. u got MIGHTY BYNE GIRL and ORANGE OUKA hell easily. derp.

omai im sorry, because u had the same avatar then, i mistook u for *cough*LXE*cough*.

Last edited by Rinrin on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:11 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
You might as well call VA, VF, Ivis, MBG, RS, JHam, BC, etc. right click for win.
all melee are right click to win, cuz sword can't be swing by "left click" bounce
but some need to find nwary prey, some just rush and die, and some just right click faster type and rellying on auto aim/homming melee, some can use lagshield to multlipied damage output while being nearly unhittable or maybe hide underground
ps : some time ago, I saw elisa hitting me (marill) out off nowhere then I noticed she hide in underground scratch
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:
all melee are right click to win, cuz sword can't be swing by "left click" bounce
but some need to find nwary prey, some just rush and die, and some just right click faster type and rellying on auto aim/homming melee, some can use lagshield to multlipied damage output while being nearly unhittable or maybe hide underground
ps : some time ago, I saw elisa hitting me (marill) out off nowhere then I noticed she hide in underground scratch

That's kinda my point. But.. that was kind of a fail attempt to say duh. But those bots there are right click for easy combo/spike damage.

Bots can appear to go underground by suddenly moving/teleporting from a lower height to a higher one. Happens to jikuns all the time, and it's quite frustrating.
Back to top Go down
inmortalzero
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
I just think though that if you wanted to melee spam into enemies you could get yourself a Vanguard... or Ouka... or Ivis... or K-Sword build
Ouka - 56 rolls no ouka.
Ivis- 46 rolls no ivis.
so tell me... how2get with CyberScam?
VF sucks compared to these 2 by far.

anw... my kuten which cost me 153 rolls. yes 153 rolls, only 1 kuten, and NO feng mei.
Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 Screen13
how you get that body?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 pm

inmortalzero wrote:
how you get that body?
You have to wait until it appears in the garapon.
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Sugoi necro inmortalzero.
Please take a quick look at the rules before you decide to post on a four month old thread, mang.
Back to top Go down
:)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
:)OwneD)

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:59 pm

2 buckler helps with land vs land and protection dont get handy bazooka her tec isnt good and with str tunes could be even worse just get 2x eiw and those tornadoes are all u needs for anti air Razz boost run is ok its good for chaseing but has a time limit so use it carefully and i would tune her legs for 2 slow tunes and 1 great grappler cv isnt that good consider that only 1 cv tune barly activates tune the rest for str and tgh tunes try to get her tgh atleast over 20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:11 pm

:)OwneD) wrote:
2 buckler helps with land vs land and protection dont get handy bazooka her tec isnt good and with str tunes could be even worse just get 2x eiw and those tornadoes are all u needs for anti air Razz boost run is ok its good for chaseing but has a time limit so use it carefully and i would tune her legs for 2 slow tunes and 1 great grappler cv isnt that good consider that only 1 cv tune barly activates tune the rest for str and tgh tunes try to get her tgh atleast over 20
This is a necro'd thead. No need to answer the OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuten Jikun Long - Questions   Kuten Jikun Long - Questions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuten Jikun Long - Questions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2