Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!

Go down 
+2
Astral_Dono
GureYuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! Empty
PostSubject: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi there.

I"ve actually got questions about all good bots i've got --> How to build them... But I'll choose Jikun Long instead of spamming that other shit XD
Is this build good? Please give me recommendations about, What builds are best for lnds Razz {I Almost never use lnd btw}

Jikun first build idea (str 38 / Wlk 39)
Spoiler:
Finally found dat spoiler button :3[b]
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Reduce WLK by 2 to raise your STR by 2 instead. You don't need 39 WLK, only 36.
I didn't even bother to look at your build until just now.

Do not use 3 Great Capacities, it is not worth all that cost nor the -6 TGH you lose from it. Tune the LGs for High Gladiators, or Slows.
Do not use Great tunes. At all, on anything. Unless you have 200+ capacity left and less than 6 slots left and you really, REALLY need the stat boosts.

Always use High tunes, never go above High tunes on anything except Weapon tunes.
Replace Viper Shield with a Buckler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Nice G.Caps.
Nice Ex Tunes.
Nice Cart picks.

Get High Glads or slow, dual bucklers or something, Boost Run, Short Boost, Stun Regain, etc.
You probably wouldn't need 13 tgh anyway. Drop it to 12 and invest in something else.

Heck, try the search bar. I found this recent topic. :l
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t9940-help-with-akane-kuten-long-m?highlight=Kuten+Jikun+Long
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:40 pm

basically what these two said.

but i stress the buckler over viper. i dubble up on my buklers on my kutens.. but some people like a side arm

might consider 2 buck or a buck and like.. handy mag or something
Back to top Go down
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 pm

@-Business @iKray @Astral_Goddess What about replacing [bucklers] with [Radiant Shields]? Is there a difference in how much protection they grant?

@Astral_Goddess Is High Gladiator+Slowx2 good idea? [Though... My stats will be decreased by a lot] (I'm gonna re-calculate it now)

Here My new Jikun Build--39Str/38Wlk/20fly/12tgh+High Gladiator
Spoiler:

btw; Someone with a Kuten Jikun Long M on CB, Is telling me to balance out Tec/Str to make it OP.... And do dual spike bit.. but I'm like... Idk about this O_O Can you guyz give ur opinion about it, plus a reason for both tactics? [40 str / balancing str-tec]

Last edited by GureYuki on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Radiant Shields were a singular prize gotten for rolling both Monica and Rone when they were first released in the Harp Gara in April.

As such, they are not available to be stacked, and mostly unavailable. If you have one, though, more power to you.

Also note that there is a maximum of 10 EX tunes that can be applied on any single bot. Prioritize the High tunes before doing any High Alpha/Beta tunes, since those maximize the entire benefit of EX tunes to begin with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Maybe this will work. The bucklers are kidna hefty though. If you have Fireflowers, you could trade protection for power.
No EX Tunes unless you can actually squeeze em in:
Dropping fly to 8 and keeping run at 40 nets you red boost run. Plus it saves you some capa to use on STR tunes.
Chart here:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Slow on M is probably a lot more (read: I wouldn't even suggest Slow at all on regular Kuten) viable than on regular, so it'll be your go-to tune, but the only issue is that having a leg-based melee means she has to either get Slow tunes or C.Veil tunes.

Spoiler:

This is about the most vanilla Kuten M build, but I myself would probably prefer dropping STR for either a handgun, or extra TGH (16)
Back to top Go down
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Trill wrote:
Slow on M is probably a lot more (read: I wouldn't even suggest Slow at all on regular Kuten) viable than on regular, so it'll be your go-to tune, but the only issue is that having a leg-based melee means she has to either get Slow tunes or C.Veil tunes.

Spoiler:

This is about the most vanilla Kuten M build, but I myself would probably prefer dropping STR for either a handgun, or extra TGH (16)

OMG! Ur build is the best of all T_T Arigatou!! (How da fuq did you get this?) I dont understand how you are able to do this without capa tunes XD Anyways, Thxx :3 You're the most awesome builder I know Very Happy

@-Business what does that 100% / 75% <-- at you, Mean?

Last edited by GureYuki on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To prevent Double post XD)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:19 pm

---Incoming wall of informational text---

Spoiler:

I'm no teacher, so if something I said didn't exactly make sense or you find I contradicted myself, you can ask, or create another topic about needing help on how to build, which I'd be happy to elaborate further on.
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:17 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:06 am

Trill wrote:
---Incoming wall of informational text---

Spoiler:
That's a good way to say. I"ve allready noticed that part, of lower tunes being less capacity taking. But I'm the kind of person who wants it high and high and high XD (I'll think about this when tuning next time) :3 Thanks for all the Info Smile [It's completely clear where you've got that from] XD

Response to ur tactic:

I have just perfectionized Trill's Build:
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 am

...uh? Boost Run and Sway don't conflict, Boost Run is a run modifier while Sway is a dash modifier.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 am

Sway is the same type of cartridge as Short Boost, Float Dash, Assault Step, etc.. It does not overlap Boost Run, it combos with it.
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:37 am

Boost run + sway is a pretty nice combo. You can use sway to dodge when your booster runs out.
Back to top Go down
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:12 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Sway is the same type of cartridge as Short Boost, Float Dash, Assault Step, etc.. It does not overlap Boost Run, it combos with it.

O_O T_T but both say Dash action? O_O That means I'll be overcost... U.U what dash action does interfere boost run with then?...
I could try to decrease my walk by 2-4 to save my fly T_T {I have to fly-3 [Beta tunes]} In order to NOT overcost / decrease Wlk Razz I'll go for wlk then O_O

Does Fly matter? If no... I could sink it to a super low amount like 1 X_X Hate it that Sway doesnt overlap Boost run T_T (I need something to overlap it with, to reach lvl 9 without choosing extra cartridges -,-

New Build str40/tec-12/wlk35/fly3/tgh12:

:3 I reduced my posts by a lot of space <3 I'm proud of myself! Very Happy (Cuz usually I spam everything [by accident]) Razz

Last edited by GureYuki on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:27 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Felt like saying some important stuff :S)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:18 pm

EX tunes are better than their non-EX counter parts. They give HP ontop of the stats as well, making them more "efficient."

For the most part though, treat EX tunes as a way to get more HP without spending anything extra for it.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 pm

GureYuki wrote:
O_O T_T but both say Dash action? O_O That means I'll be overcost... U.U what dash action does interfere boost run with then?...

Boost Run is currently the only run action cart in the game, so nothing interferes with it.
Back to top Go down
GureYuki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: 2 configs, what one?   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:54 am

Is though run nessecary for Kuten Jikun Long M? Or should I choose some other cart from 1/8? [I have to get it lvl 9 at least for Broad radar] T_T takes only xtra space Sad

Oh.. I can just do boost run + 4 carts of Hp, And then do short boost, and overlap it with sway at lvl 7 XD that shud work perfectly fine <3

Look at bottom for Cart inf : 40str/-12tec/40wlk/9fly/12tgh:

Version with Great Capa tune +6 fly/-2Tec in comparission:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:08 pm

I thought overlaping doesn't save you cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!   Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! Build Kuten Jikun Long M!
Page 1 of 1