Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.

Go down 
+30
reVelske
Shance
Aurum_Sol
knyx
Turkeysaur
ziix
LordShade
Segawa
Aria
CapeMike
Midona
SkyPanic
Raki
FireKiller87
rei_hunter
Mac2492
Kitouski
xzpwnz
Suguri
Broken
Fireflywater
AnTi90d
Raven
TiadongIII
DarkChuky
NovaZero
Stickboy
Intet
Seele00
AlkaidStar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:36 am

Shance wrote:

Making people rage from my AG that I luckily got from drawing contest RT, and I'm still at it. The heavens must be in my favor.

Game Warrior everytime.

And you take pride in that? In pissing people off? In contributing to the game's overall imbalance? And you look down on people who prefer not having to play a specific OP bullshit bot just to counter another?

You undignified fuck.

And I'm reluctant to call Seraph a hard counter to AG, especially considering AG can easily escape or equip a Mini Baz as well.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 am

I can hardly find any other idiot who can actually use minizooks on AG aside from myself, and I don't even get to use it much because I let the artillery folks take care of the Seraphs.

Simply put, if you can't beat em, you find someone who can. Otherwise you're fucked.

And yes, your bitter tears of despair are delicious, dear Revelske.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:53 am

I smile when people kill my AG.

but until that point I'll just continue being a fag because my computer is not good and I can't play at all with my proper non-fag builds.

NOVEMBER IS WHEN I'LL GO BACK TO USING REAL BOTS

>implying this game will survive to November
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:55 am

NovaZero wrote:
I'm not on as much.

Mostly because of lag so intense that I can't even get past the login screen.

^this, on so many lvls..
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 am

Shance wrote:

Bitter tears?

We'll see what my Alba thinks about that.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:06 am

reVelske wrote:
Shance wrote:

Bitter tears?

We'll see what my Alba thinks about that.

i have neither of the two bots and in my opinion albatreos is a MUCH worse enemy than aquila girl ever was

i cannot grasp the concept of you saying a bazooka is a robot nor that you say you would need to use a specific one ( i hope you can grasp the concept of what i just did here )
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 am

Go undead bit CB Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 am

Nisa wrote:
Go undead bit CB Neutral
inb4 they explode after effect wears off. (need more wonder drug)
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:33 am

CB's dying.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:38 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:

i have neither of the two bots and in my opinion albatreos is a MUCH worse enemy than aquila girl ever was

Sure, if you are an Air, otherwise... ahue. Of course, you could then be a Seraph, THEN we'd be talking about HARD COUNTER, what can Alba do against a Seraph? Watch and sigh, Blast Baz? 230 Range vs Shooters/ABRs.

AG? Facerolls anything and everything, be it Land, Art or Air.

Bazooka? Good luck trying to Bazooka down something that's flying at 40+ speed, circle strafing you whilst cheesing you from your blindspot for 50+ damage a hit without even need to worry about aiming.

Aurum_Sol wrote:
i cannot grasp the concept of you saying a bazooka is a robot nor that you say you would need to use a specific one ( i hope you can grasp the concept of what i just did here )

I'm talking specifically of Seraph, hoppers are even less of a counter. Hop can negate a large portion of homing blaster damage, but it doesn't give you the offensive edge you need to down AGs, hell, I'd call Misty with Pierce Gun a far better counter to flyers than hoppers with Baz.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:47 am

CB's been walking the path of death since official
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 am

SkyPanic wrote:

btw
- Don't worry much about ag and tbg just keep in mind when you face one "OH A NOOB, THEY VE TO RELY ON SHITTY HOMING BOT"

^this lol!

with me TBG and AG re just noobs who can't aim, or those who refuse to use skill to being a noob lol!

reVelske wrote:
Shance wrote:

Making people rage from my AG that I luckily got from drawing contest RT, and I'm still at it. The heavens must be in my favor.

Game Warrior everytime.

And you take pride in that? In pissing people off? In contributing to the game's overall imbalance? And you look down on people who prefer not having to play a specific OP bullshit bot just to counter another?

You undignified fuck.

And I'm reluctant to call Seraph a hard counter to AG, especially considering AG can easily escape or equip a Mini Baz as well.

actually i don't think AG players have PRIDE Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:14 am

SkyPanic wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:

btw
- Don't worry much about ag and tbg just keep in mind when you face one "OH A NOOB, THEY VE TO RELY ON SHITTY HOMING BOT"

^this lol!

with me TBG and AG re just noobs who can't aim, or those who refuse to use skill to being a noob lol!

reVelske wrote:
Shance wrote:

Game Warrior everytime.

You undignified fuck.

Because I can. Then again I could switch to my force-tuned WBG and own people in the same way.

Game Warrior everyti-YOUR BITTER TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:20 am

Shance wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:

btw

^this lol!

reVelske wrote:

You undignified fuck.

Because I can. Then again I could switch to my force-tuned WBG and own people in the same way.

i can't rmb how many AG i fked down

so said for those who think railgun user re useless when they above my head Laughing
cry ? when i see AG in a game the first thing in my head is "MY DUTY AS A SNIPER IS TAKE AG DOWN BEFORE THEY HARM MY TEAMMATES" Embarassed

even if they can take me down, they ve to pay hard lol!
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 am

Uh..yeah....but i hope CS read this post..(which will be 99% unlikely).
*sigh* well most online game dead cause the player only focus on battle (ex=Ragnarok)
No social or watever...im still glad CB still had social in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:25 am

SkyPanic wrote:
Shance wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:

^this lol!

so said for those who think railgun user re useless when they above my head Laughing
cry ? when i see AG in a game the first thing in my head is "MY DUTY AS A SNIPER IS TAKE AG DOWN BEFORE THEY HARM MY TEAMMATES" Embarassed

Just gotta say this, mate:

Shance wrote:

Game Warrior everytime.

>AG was paid for
>RT was paid for
>Shance paid anything for CB

Besides you haven't taken me down, not even once.

Your troll, your loss, like more than three posts ago.

Problemo, el kapitan?
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 am

Shance wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
Shance wrote:

Just gotta say this, mate:

Shance wrote:

Game Warrior everytime.

>AG was paid for
>RT was paid for
>Shance paid anything for CB

Besides you haven't taken me down, not even once.

Your troll, your loss, like more than three posts ago.

Problemo, el kapitan?

sure that i never meet you in any game yet
if you see me, try to make me mad ... PLZ lol!
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:32 am

You wouldn't find the slightest effort.
Back to top Go down
SurrealSight

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 am

The attitudes of some players are downright preposterous.

If you have to compare e-peens, do it privately. If you have to make a point of posting just to make people rage, don't post.
This has been going on for a page, plus it's off-topic and probably not in the direction the OP intended. Requesting lock if it continues.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Ladies, please, you're both pretty.

Can we get back on topic now?
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:41 pm

knyx wrote:
Ladies, please, you're both pretty.

Can we get back on topic now?

We all know I'm the prettiest of them all.

ok, back on topic from this point on.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:18 pm

What more is there to be discussed? The game isn't going to die anytime soon, but it might as well be dead with the direction it's going.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:39 pm

reVelske wrote:
What more is there to be discussed? The game isn't going to die anytime soon, but it might as well be dead with the direction it's going.
/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3