Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The path we choose is our own

Go down 
+4
Wolf Hikari
Nisa
Evilsmilez
Heavier
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavier

The path we choose is our own Empty
PostSubject: The path we choose is our own   The path we choose is our own EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi guys! My name is HeavierArms in game. It's a pleasure to meet you all~

I found out about this place ever since the start of the final beta in CosmicBreak. After lurking for that long of a time I think it was time I introduced myself. I generally try to stay clear of posting in any forums (because it generally means I've crossed the addiction barrier). However, I've taken great joy in reading and understanding a lot of the aspects of the game here and decided it may be time for me to contribute as well. For whatever lifespan this game may take, our own personal choices within the community will undoubtedly affect it. For that reason, I've decided to finally post here.

Without further ado I look forward to contribute, as many of you have already, to this forum and community. So if you guys have any guides you would want to request and I feel I have the competency to write one, feel free to tell me.

Other than that, as always, good luck and have fun!~
See ya guys on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Evilsmilez
Evilsmilez

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: The path we choose is our own   The path we choose is our own EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Hey Heavier..it's me Smiles lol!
welcome to forums
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The path we choose is our own   The path we choose is our own EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 am

Hihi! welcome to the forums!
i'm 'Nisa' in game.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask @ the Helpdesk section
Or you could just chill around anywhere else Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: The path we choose is our own   The path we choose is our own EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 am

Hello there Heavier! or should I add "Arms" at the back? Ah nevermind, "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. How about you check our legends at the home page and see if there is any of it you interested. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! ^w^

And yeah.. my nickname in CBEN is LunaFaya. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Rei0079
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rei0079

PostSubject: Re: The path we choose is our own   The path we choose is our own EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Played with you in Shuffle battles. I was that Koko Gaap running after you to keep buffed with Long Range and Reload :p
Back to top Go down
http://shinkakakumei.newgrounds.com/art/
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: The path we choose is our own   The path we choose is our own EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:13 pm

sawp?
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: The path we choose is our own   The path we choose is our own EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Hey, its Haztion the Crazy surfer bot dude from earlier. You crashed or something? Was a pity to finish without you. Add me up, eh?
Back to top Go down
Chaosskull
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chaosskull

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: The path we choose is our own   The path we choose is our own EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Hey there Heavier, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Heavier

PostSubject: Re: The path we choose is our own   The path we choose is our own EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

@Smiles hey buddy, I haven't been able to play with you since that one journey in Arcantus! I'm not sure if you got my message before you left but just in case, I wish you good luck with whatever that is you seek to do now. Good luck friend!

@LunaFaya thanks for the regards. I'll do that as soon as possible and nice to meet you =D

@Rei0079 You were awesome buddy! You definitely held the team together with your timely heals and buffs. Glad we were on the same side for most of the shuffles we played that day =D

@FullThrottle sup mate!~

@Haztion yeah, my connection is generally fine but there will be occasions where I'll be hit with a spike, can't do anything about that though =P

@Chaosskull thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The path we choose is our own   The path we choose is our own Empty

Back to top Go down

The path we choose is our own
Page 1 of 1