Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.

Go down 
+30
reVelske
Shance
Aurum_Sol
knyx
Turkeysaur
ziix
LordShade
Segawa
Aria
CapeMike
Midona
SkyPanic
Raki
FireKiller87
rei_hunter
Mac2492
Kitouski
xzpwnz
Suguri
Broken
Fireflywater
AnTi90d
Raven
TiadongIII
DarkChuky
NovaZero
Stickboy
Intet
Seele00
AlkaidStar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:50 am

Fireflywater wrote:

Also, welcome to CBFF, where everyone criticizes you for being different or having an opinion that's not equal to theirs.
I use a hammer on my Sturbanger.
I use boost run on my Suzeku.
I use Mountaiz BD over Gwyain BD.
You mad?

you can't beat me at this dude lol!

So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 ScreenShot_20020102_0533_47_937

btw back to the topic

1.i don't ve lag except at epooch, sometimes it lag as hell

2.as stuff price at this game i can say "THIS GAME IS FOR RICH PPL, UNLESS THEY CAN DO SURVEY"

3.i ve play most of bot listed here
- eve her fire power is massive but you need skill to aim and shoot, i ve tried for a while at IcyKing 's acc but still not good with her yet
- fencers, those who can kill ppl in a single combo but they can't equip guns. Because of it gunner can kill them easily and they ll be almost useless if the opponent got broad radar
- ivis is pretty good against meele but she can't do anything much with air bots (because most of ppl using her re buckle/pon pom equiped). Crimson veil is a 2 side blade that make her can't stun but take all damage she got without reduce
- TBG re fken annoying at some map like Dull road, 2 rivers sometimes you don't even know why and boom 2x-4x dmg to yr face.
- AG is the cancer of this game when they buff her, fken guidance, speed, size made her an OP one

btw
- Don't worry much about ag and tbg just keep in mind when you face one "OH A NOOB, THEY VE TO RELY ON SHITTY HOMING BOT"
- instead of whine, deal with it. Improve your skill and PWN them lol!

4.The tunning in this game lead ppl to buy protectors and harmonic but it's too expensive, i think

Last edited by SkyPanic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 am

Firekiller and Kitouski summed my thoughts up already.

also

Raki wrote:
my only opinion to say is:

go to JP watch the teamwork, shiet brick houses at UC's (yes i've seen a Destroyer kill a full HP AG....hax shiet mang : / ) chewing Sugoi girls out (cept those well built squidols) and EVE have a hard time, come back to EN, see NO TEAMWORK at all, or half assed, Q___Q.

gday~
Destructor hopper is godly. I've only seen one in EN (Slifer screwing around in December) and only know of maybe three other people that bothered using them (Sash/a/ being the only one I can think of that still regularly uses it).
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Nearly 1 month I haven't played more than 5 minutes per day. So I'll not deny this possibility.

All hail the crappiest Marketing staff I ever saw so far (just near NC soft one about Exteel).
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:10 am

Suguri wrote:
Firekiller and Kitouski summed my thoughts up already.

also

Raki wrote:
my only opinion to say is:

go to JP watch the teamwork, shiet brick houses at UC's (yes i've seen a Destroyer kill a full HP AG....hax shiet mang : / ) chewing Sugoi girls out (cept those well built squidols) and EVE have a hard time, come back to EN, see NO TEAMWORK at all, or half assed, Q___Q.

gday~
Destructor hopper is godly. I've only seen one in EN (Slifer screwing around in December) and only know of maybe three other people that bothered using them (Sash/a/ being the only one I can think of that still regularly uses it).

I can pretty much verify all that...I've seen some amazing things in CBJp; especially the length they'd go to to protect healers...been healing at a PS before and had an air come for me...the instant the others around me knew she was there(all Japanese, I might add), they literally turned as one; one put his art between me and the air's fire, and the other 4 blew her out of the sky in what couldnt've been more than 3 seconds...all the while, I'm still healing with a pleasantly surprised smirk on my face.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:25 am

Midona wrote:
Nearly 1 month I haven't played more than 5 minutes per day. So I'll not deny this possibility.

All hail the crappiest Marketing staff I ever saw so far (just near NC soft one about Exteel).

NC soft is too famous by Lineage II, Aion, Dragonica, next Blade and Soul and Lineage III
i don't think they need that much pr
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:56 am

Um, Order on the Forum PLZ,lol
i'm talking about the CB pop going down steadily and too many RT items.
not dat im complaining like an utter newb. i mean 1 harmonics is UC the rest is RT
wtf?...but anyway i just want CB keep going....about OP bots..... well i can kill unskilled ppl
relying on them Especially AG or other AIR with my DG lolz or other ART.

And yeah....Victory 1 in full lvl Rape AIRs, believe me...i use a lvl 5 Victory 1, 450 cost,kill AIR like cheese.
if i die no harm came to my team BP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:31 am

NovaZero wrote:
Mostly because of lag so intense that I can't even get past the login screen.

Must be your net.

I never had problems on logging in, whatsoever (enter ID and PW, wait for 5 seconds, voila!).

Mac2492 wrote:
RT is obtainable without spending real money. I currently have 302 through UC->RT (40), rank ups (10), and free offers (rest) alone. That's after buying a R.Winberrl-chan for 80 RT.

True.

Got a personal record of 345 RT yesterday from Offer Walls (not to mention playspan).
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:37 am

surveys not available in country

proxy gives error.
Saves me the horror of getting RT Garapwned i guess.

Off topic.
(That and the more annoying thing is country BLOCKED Megaupload which gave errors to proxy as well! Now i cant DL random games T_T. Onore Malaysia)
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:43 am

Segawa wrote:
surveys not available in country

proxy gives error.
Saves me the horror of getting RT Garapwned i guess.

Off topic.
(That and the more annoying thing is country BLOCKED Megaupload which gave errors to proxy as well! Now i cant DL random games T_T. Onore Malaysia)

ve u try AOL ? one of the best to fake to US ip lol!
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:16 am

Aria wrote:
Must be your net.

I never had problems on logging in, whatsoever (enter ID and PW, wait for 5 seconds, voila!).
It's totally my net. It's been like this for a whole month now and my ISP has yet to really do anything that resembles a fix. It even extends to my other MMOs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:43 am

Kitouski wrote:
[Vanguard Fencer and Ivis being overpowered is an absolute joke. Toybox Girl is one of the best DPS supporters from affair, but she's a piece of crap at close range. Aquila Girl's shots are extremely sidesteppable if you see them coming and she doesn't fly any faster then everything else you can shoot with a Handy Zook or some sped up rockets.
Now you're just scraping the barrel here. Are you honestly trying to tell everyone that Ivis, Fencer, TBG, and AG aren't OP?
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:53 am

Diabolical wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
[Vanguard Fencer and Ivis being overpowered is an absolute joke. Toybox Girl is one of the best DPS supporters from affair, but she's a piece of crap at close range. Aquila Girl's shots are extremely sidesteppable if you see them coming and she doesn't fly any faster then everything else you can shoot with a Handy Zook or some sped up rockets.
Now you're just scraping the barrel here. Are you honestly trying to tell everyone that Ivis, Fencer, TBG, and AG aren't OP?

oh look, somebody else who has a broken spacebar.

only AG is OP, all the rest are Loltier.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 am

Diabolical wrote:
Ivis, Fencer, TBG

They're "OP" in what they're supposed to do IMO. Ivis and Fencer do better than other melees most of the time, but are f*cked by anything that can keep a distance and shoot. TBG surpasses most of the other ART bots, but can be bugged by AIRs and LNDs just as much as any ART.

AG is OP ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 am

LordShade wrote:
That's a load of bull. I've been dusted by Fencers so fast that isn't even remotely funny anymore. Over 100 damage per slash on LNDs isn't balanced. Ivis is practically the same thing. TBG spam is one of the most god awful things in this game.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

Diabolical wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
Yes, I'm honestly trying to tell everyone that Ivis, Fencer, TBG and AG aren't OP. Yes, I'm even saying I think AG isn't flat out overpowered. No, I'm not scraping the barrel here, I've been saying this for months.

Jump harder. If anything I'd like to add out of all of these listed bots I wouldn't even consider Vanguard above a Pawnger in overall usefulness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:23 pm

EVE not OP, why? Because I say so.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Diabolical wrote:
LordShade wrote:
That's a load of bull. I've been dusted by Fencers so fast that isn't even remotely funny anymore. Over 100 damage per slash on LNDs isn't balanced. Ivis is practically the same thing. TBG spam is one of the most god awful things in this game.

...You serious?

It's called jump and hover...Since Fencers and Ivises have a shorter-lasting AND inferior maximum airborne height, any noob Air can jump straight out of their range. Even if you're playing a bot other than Air, you can still fly out of range. I've evaded Ivises and Vanguards trying to slice my head off simply by flying my DG out of range(NOTE: MY DG HAS 2 FLY). CV on any bot gives it a red aura, a dead giveaway that it's designed as a rambo melee bot(generally), in which case you run the hell away and pelt it from afar.
The bots themselves will do shitloads of damage if they catch an unwary enemy, I won't deny that.
BUT, half the time, the players piloting these bots have zero evasion skills and can't fuckin tell when to turn around to counter an attack. I've used my Jikun Long(note: big UC option) to kick Ivises, Fencers, and Axers in the back(if you're attacking them with a LND, ART, or SUP from the front, you're basically a big fricken idiot, because confronting a Vanguard/Ivis on level ground, on equal terms, is plain stupid), and I can say 75-80% of the time, they'll take at least a half-second, usually more, to turn around to kick my ass, giving me easily enough time to Boost Run the hell out of range. Heck, I don't even need to use Lag Tackle to confuse them; just Rush Kicking them screws up their attack patterns. That's the quality of player usually piloting the "OP" LND bots.

As for Loli-girl...pfft. Her missiles are dangerous, I'll say that, especially since they're nukes, easily spammable, and highly damaging to anything caught in the explosion. But CS had the grand idea to try to balance that out. Haven't you ever noticed that Toy-Loli's nuke missiles are really, really slow? Jesus, anything with 25+ mobility stat can evade it with plenty of room to spare. Seraph Crimrose is practically a hard counter to Toy-Loli unless she's packing a Blast Bazooka(any others will do too but they do a lot less damage), and even then she needs the skill to aim, lead, and shoot the speedy-ass Crimrose player, who btw is currently pelting Miss CB-Loli with Minizooka and beam shots.

ziix is correct in that they're OP in what they are meant to be. In a face-to-face 1v1 battle between a Vanguard or Ivis and any other melee land, Vanguard/Ivis wins hands down. They also excel at sneaking behind enemy lines and eating Artillery lines and suicide melee rush. That's pretty much the extent of their usefulness. In any other situation, Vanguard and Ivis eat piles of shit while their supposed targets are laughing all the way to the scoreboard.

Only bot right now that can be truly called OP is, again, Ah-chan. The reasons are already typed out here, go back and read them. And even then, Ah-chan lacks the anti-homing capabilities of Seraph(adding that in would really make her OP, the only thing that could hit her would be bazookas and psyguns), a major weakness as many bots carry powerful guided-missile weapons.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
Yes, I'm honestly trying to tell everyone that Ivis, Fencer, TBG and AG aren't OP. Yes, I'm even saying I think AG isn't flat out overpowered. No, I'm not scraping the barrel here, I've been saying this for months.

Jump harder. If anything I'd like to add out of all of these listed bots I wouldn't even consider Vanguard above a Pawnger in overall usefulness.

"Extremely sidesteppable"

By a 40 fly float dash Alba, EVE. The other 3 are easily countered but I hope you're not serious when talking about something with such high vertical range it's safe for our purposes to call it "infinite" (for reference, she can safely pelt everyone on the ground when flying from the altitude ceiling in sunset city). Her full boost also activates before a full tank of gas runs out, letting her be Shaden girl for 1 min 20 seconds.

She also gets 40 fly 31 TGH if built right, have fun knocking that down with your whimsical zooks and rockets. The only thing that counters her is cancer builds and mine shooters, and when she notices these two, she can take these out too since they're both as fragile as art builds get. Most of the time you depend on the fact that they're concentrating on your teammates to lay some hurt on her, but once she gets her lock on you, then you're at odds to escape from her full boosting.

Last edited by knyx on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:56 pm

knyx wrote:

By a 40 fly float dash Alba, EVE. The other 3 are easily countered but I hope you're not serious when talking about something with such high vertical range it's safe for our purposes to call it "infinite" (for reference, she can safely pelt everyone on the ground when flying from the altitude ceiling in sunset city). Her full boost also activates before a full tank of gas runs out, letting her be Shaden girl for 1 min 20 seconds.

She also gets 40 fly 31 TGH if built right, have fun knocking that down with your whimsical zooks and rockets.

That's the critical point. I'd say 90% of Ah-chan users don't know how to do anything but HURR DURR I SPAMZ MY BLASTER N GET TOP 5. The ones that can spam and build right, we gotta watch out for, as well as anything not reliant on herpderp blaster.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:58 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
knyx wrote:

She also gets 40 fly 31 TGH if built right, have fun knocking that down with your whimsical zooks and rockets.

That's the critical point. I'd say 90% of Ah-chan users don't know how to do anything but HURR DURR I SPAMZ MY BLASTER N GET TOP 5. The ones that can spam and build right, we gotta watch out for, as well as anything not reliant on herpderp blaster.

Remember again that anyone with an AG is probably a massive cashfag and fully tuned.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:23 pm

knyx wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
knyx wrote:

Remember again that anyone with an AG is probably a massive cashfag and fully tuned.

It's a very likely possibility. Meh, she's really annoying to deal with but isn't completely unkillable.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 pm

i found her only hard to kill when your in a 1on1 with her and shes circling above your head and rendering you unable to shoot at her with nonguided weapons (i mainly use nonguided weaponry >.>) if she isnt using this tactic, she isnt that much of a thread against a tripple great rapid middlezook @ 31 tech ( 72 damage on first hit into the face, usualy stuns her and forces her to fullboost [even the 33 tech 38 fly 31 tough builds]

if she takes her range, her blaster becomes easier to dodge, if she gets closer she eats zook shells

and since cosmic break is a teamgame you can just smash a zook into an unsuspecting aquila girl thats harassing your teammates ... but hope that shes not circling above your head outside of your nonguided weapons shooting capabilitys for your "teammates" are generelly to stupid to use something like a bazooka and will run away instead or start a mostly ineffective guided weapon barrage

edit: oh and railguns work fine too, especially hypershotted genbura core rail will usually either force her to retreat (if she has something like a brain) or just kill it, it wont stun her much though, even when dealing 58 damage multiple times :/ (seems to me like railguns have really bad stunning potential)
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:07 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
knyx wrote:

^ Pretty much this. The number of times I've been killed by an AG and I've thought, "Wow, that was kind of bullshit." is pretty far and few in between. If it makes people look at me less crazy, I would say AG is easily a "top tier" bot above most all other bots, and her core sub and main is pretty bullshit for the sort of cost she pushes, but unstoppable? Tell me that after people start playing her better. Until then a giant, easy-to-aim Titan Zook shell to her face is still shaving off 1/4th of her health, a bullet to the face is still a bullet to the face with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Matter of opinion
For some lady-like people to call them op
Not like the people calling them not op aren't anyways
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 am

People who whine a lot on a problem usually aren't looking hard enough for a solution.

Lag - Don't play if it's laggy. Cool off your computer, then find a timeframe when you can play without worries. Problem solved.

OP Bots - Hard counters for them are just around every corner. Maybe you aren't looking hard enough:

Quote :
AG - Wing Type Seraph with Minizook, any hopper bot dual wielding any bazooka except Mini Bazooka
EVE - Red Squealer with dual Viper Shield
TBG - Red Squealer with dual Viper Shield
Fencer - Any type of Seraph, as long as it's got a Force-tuned Plasma Gun and anything to keep it afloat, Float Dash UC Lily Rain with tuned UC parts for TEC and FLY
Ivis - Any type of Seraph, as long as it's got a Force-tuned Plasma Gun and anything to keep it afloat

Protip: LEARN TO ASK

Garapon and Tuning - Get free RT, roll gara, pray to your gods, thank them if you got something good, try again next time if you didn't, rinse and repeat. Participating in events can help for items and RT, but don't count on them too much.

Making people rage from my AG that I luckily got from drawing contest RT, and I'm still at it. The heavens must be in my favor.

Game Warrior everytime.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.   So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So....I hope CB Isnt Walking to the path of Death.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next