Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi

Go down 
+10
knyx
SkyPanic
ngelicdark
Kecepirit
Divinity
Intet
reVelske
Monsun
Suguri
lucc132
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Lol, nova missile is still good for AG since it has crazy range. The thing that makes muchi such a pain for any air is just the wall of pain you put up if you catch them. The approach isn't safe barring cover, and the combat is still messy since he's small, and ideally very mobile and hard to pin down, while putting out some constant pressure. You can escape solar buster, but it often forces people to abandon the attack or get reckless, either are desirable choices.

Internals increase speed, range, damage, and ammo for nova missile. Damage, range, and ammo for solar buster (and maybe detonation time, dunno about that, since I've only used muchi with both internals)
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Emeraldsun wrote:
What exactly do the internals increase on Muchi? From what I've seen his internals aren't the same as Normal Amateus or Nova.

From CosmiCalc, on a stock Muchi.

-> No internals
Main
Force 15
Ammo 300
Range 270
Speed 300
Int 800

Sub
Force 16
Ammo 30
Range 120
Speed 10
Int 5000

-> With 2x internals
Force 20
Ammo 540
Range 320
Speed 340
Int 800

Sub
Force 23
Ammo 60
Range 140
Speed 10
Int 5000

Too lazy to log in back in-game to check.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Looks bout right; though my Muchi only has one enhance as of now (still leveling him slowly through arena matches @_@ Should probably switch off to haku soon @_@ )
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Divinity wrote:
AGs can easily get out of Solar Buster with Air Loop just before it detonates.

It's just that the scrubby players can't do that. >.>

Solution is to have them air loop into mines.

Managed to crash babymaster in a match like that, though the rest of the matches he went for me first D:
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:15 am

Divinity wrote:

the problem is they ve to run, loop or get hit
it's a perfect chance to you and your team to fk her down
Back to top Go down
lucc132

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:01 am

knyx wrote:
Divinity wrote:

Solution is to have them air loop into mines.

Managed to crash babymaster in a match like that, though the rest of the matches he went for me first D:

who is babyMaster?

anyways, thx all for all the muchi tips, i think i have some rough idea on how to build one.

i need some more ouka tips. any1?

i always get killed in a melee vs melee fite.
esp those vf and vf axers.

and any L lnd melee also hard to deal with to.
i even lost to other ouka too.

i think i should lvl it to 10 1st, but its so hard. 70k+ of exp for lvl 10
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:05 am

Now that I have an Ouka, I can comment on this.

After fighting a VF several times in a row, I've learned that generally you shouldnt approach directly. Run backwards while shooting at him, and if he gets to close, do whatever to shake him. I'm personally aiming for maximum boost run speed. 40 WLK and 18 FLY. Most will get impatient and swing early and miss you, making your job easy, just wait for the combo to finish and dive in and start comboing. Most VF's have low tgh, so stunrape shouldnt be too hard. You cant play her like VF or any L land. Take the back roads, attack from behind. I suggest possibly getting Sniper Sight, so that you wont be seen when you lock on.

Basically just dont approach VF's, shoot them until they mess up and miss, or find a different target, making that your perfect opportunity to attack them by suprise.

L lands usually cart around K Sheilds, so your best bet is to wait for them to attack first unless you have the element of suprise. Once they attack first, and you hopefully dodge, attack from behind or the sides where there is no sheilds. After that, keep attacking if you can, but once you see attacks hit the sheild and it hasnt broke, I suggest ending the combo and retreating, and then repeat the process
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Vs any M or S sized Melee 1v1, you can use Raisen to stun and proceed to kill it. (Only if you are in that 1v1)
Anywhere else, run away.

Against the L sized 30 ~ 40 TGH monsters which can dish 150++ to even lands, get the hell out of there.
The only way that you are going to get them is from the back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

jet hammer muchi
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Thinking of recarting Ivis with those tips ^ It's the same thing with her; just because she has CVeil doesn't exclude her from this kinda thinking.

Now I just hafta practice stun locking with Ivis =S Short boost really mucks things up with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2