Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi

Go down 
+10
knyx
SkyPanic
ngelicdark
Kecepirit
Divinity
Intet
reVelske
Monsun
Suguri
lucc132
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lucc132

looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi Empty
PostSubject: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:56 pm

for ouka i need to know should i really get stealth cart?
go for boost run or no?
what stats to tune 1st? like should i go for wlk 1st? or str ? or make it tank with tgh?
and how to play ouka well? just hit and run? or play liek a vf?

for muchi, i just need a guide. dont really know how to play with 1.

its best i can find some1 in-game to guide me thru.

who can i find?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 am

Ouka: Get Boost Run, and get your mobility to orange/red tier before anything else. Boost Run chart here. After that, tune str. I think Stealth System is garbage, some people like it. Tune the katana with g.grappler, h.glad, or slow (I recommend x2 slow x1 h.glad). I'm going to say "play her like a VF" and hope you don't think playing VF = run toward enemies mashing M2 until you blow up.

Muchi: x5 capacity, x2 internal, short boost, quick land. 10th cart optional. Use two bucklers.
Back to top Go down
Monsun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Monsun

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:28 am

for muchi mmm u dun really need to go hopper way, get high fly at least 31, 2 bucklers, for carts just get the 2 internal and well instead of short boost and quick land i got blast guard and beam guard and the rest cap carts, also use some other legs to make him smaller
Back to top Go down
lucc132

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 am

Suguri wrote:
Ouka: Get Boost Run, and get your mobility to orange/red tier before anything else. Boost Run chart here. After that, tune str. I think Stealth System is garbage, some people like it. Tune the katana with g.grappler, h.glad, or slow (I recommend x2 slow x1 h.glad). I'm going to say "play her like a VF" and hope you don't think playing VF = run toward enemies mashing M2 until you blow up.

Muchi: x5 capacity, x2 internal, short boost, quick land. 10th cart optional. Use two bucklers.

So muchi doesnt need any weapon? just the core will do?

as for ouka? hmm... im confused
Back to top Go down
Monsun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Monsun

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:31 am

muchi yeah dun need another weapon the core with 2 internal is enough
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 am

Monsun wrote:
for muchi mmm u dun really need to go hopper way, get high fly at least 31, 2 bucklers, for carts just get the 2 internal and well instead of short boost and quick land i got blast guard and beam guard and the rest cap carts, also use some other legs to make him smaller

With his amount of available capacity, he can easily achieve 31 FLY even with hopper build.
Back to top Go down
Monsun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Monsun

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 am

reVelske wrote:
Monsun wrote:

With his amount of available capacity, he can easily achieve 31 FLY even with hopper build.

True, well u can get 31 fly and hoppe if u want , i dun like to hoppe it´s just that, but thats my playstyle.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 am

reVelske wrote:
Monsun wrote:

This. In fact, iirc you can even get 38 fly and >28 tec.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 am

I find muchi just as effecting running as hopping or psudo air builds. The core just does all the work anyway. "mobility style of your choice, spam core weapon" is pretty much all you need for muchi.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:54 am

For Ouka i recommend 40 str (leave 1 tec), boost run in orange speed, 2x slow and great garppler on the sword.
Also, learn the Ouka combos:

2 click -> 3 click ->
1 click -> 4 click ->
1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click ->

each -> indicates the moment which you see a gust of flower petals

Also: (nice way to kill someone, not practical elsewhere)

1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click -->> raisen

when you are good enough.
(set bd as main secondary weapon, use "E" to slash with sword, at the end of combo, take your finger off "E", use BD, and "E" again to raisen.
If you do it correctly, Raisen should hit the enemy who is still in the sword stunlock)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
lucc132

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:54 am

Divinity wrote:
For Ouka i recommend 40 str (leave 1 tec), boost run in orange speed, 2x slow and great garppler on the sword.
Also, learn the Ouka combos:

2 click -> 3 click ->
1 click -> 4 click ->
1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click ->

each -> indicates the moment which you see a gust of flower petals

Also: (nice way to kill someone, not practical elsewhere)

1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click -> 1 click -->> raisen

when you are good enough.
(set bd as main secondary weapon, use "E" to slash with sword, at the end of combo, take your finger off "E", use BD, and "E" again to raisen.
If you do it correctly, Raisen should hit the enemy who is still in the sword stunlock)

interesting. i'll try it out.

any tips on dodging air bullets?
such as ah-chan's homing blaster
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:01 am

lucc132 wrote:

interesting. i'll try it out.

On normal air, run left and right. (A bit harder to do that for Psychocluster Sub Shots though)
For Ah-chan, run into a cave, if it follows you, run to it, jump attack, pray that slow works and kill it.
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:02 am

lucc132 wrote:

- alt+f4
- die, and don't respawn as quickly
- stick to another player so their targetting aims at him instead
- get to a cave
- with high wlk, run in a curved motion
- ultra-perfectly timed dash/sway

Suguri wrote:
heavily overused. which probably just proves that its easy to pull off and it works.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:07 am

- Run around a pillar/tree.
- Lag.
- Befriend the AG player, find out his real-life identity, hunt him down in real life, remove his fingers so he can never play CB again.
- Don't play Land.
- Hell, don't play anything that isn't Muchi, Albatreos, Le Reve or isn't equipped with Blast Zooka
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 am

reVelske wrote:
- Run around a pillar/tree.
- Lag.
- Befriend the AG player, find out his real-life identity, hunt him down in real life, remove his fingers so he can never play CB again.
- Don't play Land.
- Hell, don't play anything that isn't Muchi, Albatreos, Le Reve or isn't equipped with Blast Zooka

You'd be maiming a LOT of people that way and as a result tiny up our playing pop @_@ But lol.

Oh also, stealth isn't complete trash if you're not really playing tourneys (where most ppl will be using BR to their full effect/people actually listen to you when you say *Require supoort!*). It'll help you score more frags definitely, if you're playing a melee. I'm considering retuning my Ivis for stealth; sometimes I think I can stay in for an actual frag in one backstab run if I had that stealth.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:06 pm

muchi is the perfect bot against those AG fag if you don't know
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Depends. Some AG players know that double WB can prevent the first explosion from taking em out; leaving em ample time to gtfo of the scene. Also, if you make a tight turn just before the explosion ends, you can easily dodge it. So it's not surefire.

But it does weed out who's the stupid/untuned AG from the rest.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Depends. Some AG players know that double WB can prevent the first explosion from taking em out; leaving em ample time to gtfo of the scene. Also, if you make a tight turn just before the explosion ends, you can easily dodge it. So it's not surefire.

the problem is if an target got aim by Solar buster they ve to run before it hits
and at that time you can chase and put some nova balls in her ass lol! (unless she 's not at an 80-100 angle from your spot)
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 pm

SkyPanic wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:

the problem is if an target got aim by Solar buster they ve to run before it hits
and at that time you can chase and put some nova balls in her ass lol! (unless she 's not at an 80-100 angle from your spot)

Too much theoretics here to actually say much but just wanted to point out, that Muchi is not the end-all-be-all answer. In fact, it's pretty hard to pin down an Ah-chan until they make some kinda mistake; in which full boost can somewhat make up for it (but they'll still take some damage most likely).

The other problem is that a lot of the AIRs I fight these days lag..horribadly. An EVE shot that registers as a hit on my screen, tends to miss completely. While on other chances, a completely off hit would actually do damage to them while not even TOUCHING BY A MILLION MILES.

If they didn't lag so damn hard, maybe it would be easier for me to take em down v.v
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:19 pm

solar buster forces them to do things they don't want to do, which is why it's a good counter, even if it misses.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Mine shooter
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Not to mention Solar Buster can be inflicted on even on a target that's floating directly above you, something that makes life trouble for most ARTs.

But, yeah, Muchi is pretty much easy-to-use. With 2x internals, enjoy hitting instant 50s on AIR.

I should know; I'm spamming one right now. :/
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Hmm..Should probably play mine before makin any more inputs.

Oh well. Time to make a fagart hopper >.>
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 pm

AGs can easily get out of Solar Buster with Air Loop just before it detonates.

It's just that the scrubby players can't do that. >.>
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

What exactly do the internals increase on Muchi? From what I've seen his internals aren't the same as Normal Amateus or Nova.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi   looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for guides for ouka and amateus muchi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next