Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?

Go down 
+18
ziix
boytitan2
knyx
Nilla
Intet
Hellenisti
shinigami
Shance
Broken
RoboFranky
reVelske
Midona
SkyPanic
Nisa
Suguri
(´・ω・`)
zachie69
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? Empty
PostSubject: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:53 am

We all know that amateus VS Sturbanger debate ended in an overwhelming session of sturbanger hating.

But how about Sturbanger standard? Who is a better holder of dual greinaut arms+dual box missiles?

Why are other manly ARTS missing? I was about to add destructor CN, however, only those two guys have nice-looking heads and bodies.

Im looking for "cool looking" Arts, manly or moe, that can hold dual greinaut + dual zook/boz missiles. preferably those with powerful main wepons to add to the "alpha strike".

Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:19 am

staurbanger Std. core still sucks imo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:24 am

Muchi is fantastic, definitely one of the best arts available.

Sturbanger Standard's decent as far as L-arts go, but isn't outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:44 am

Go for MUCHI.

because sturbanger is forever free cost.

unless they replace the sturbanger's missles with a HUGE FKING LAZOOOR (think Beams)

kinda like WIZDOM
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:12 am

Suguri wrote:

muchi 's core is deadly with seraph rush

not notice to dodge ... BOOM ... you re landing and rain of missiles and zooka re waitting lol!
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:34 am

Amateus is the best M sized ART actually. And he's weaker than the Muchi version.

Sturbanger is the worst L sized ART actually (more because of the metagame than capacities), and is stronger than the Standard version.

This anwser you?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:57 am

(´・ω・`) wrote:
staurbanger Std

You can't be serious D:

Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:14 am

reVelske wrote:
(´・ω・`) wrote:
staurbanger Std

You can't be serious D:

I thought he meant Sturbanger Std core sucks confused

@topic
MUCHI!!!
There is something that all Amateus has that no other ART have
the ability to attack an AIR circling above your head
and Muchi has a more advanced ability
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:17 am

SkyPanic wrote:
Suguri wrote:

not notice to dodge ... BOOM ... you re landing and rain of missiles and zooka re waitting lol!

Until you realise my walking fencer could outrun that,heck with 20 fly you can outrun the nuke.

Also..the double post,I noticed.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:35 am

Nisa wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Until you realise my walking fencer could outrun that,heck with 20 fly you can outrun the nuke.

Also..the double post,I noticed.
Muchi's detonate faster than other nukes.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:45 am

Muchi's Solar Blaster insta-detonates on anything faster than 30 fly. That's a guaranteed 70-90 damage per hit on Seraphs. Plus, it disables flying like DG core missiles do, which means them not being able to continue flying for around 2 seconds after being hit, by which people would've already made the hapless airbot eat a fistful of bazooka rounds.

Another thing is the core main weapon, which when upgraded has around 17 force, 520 ammo, and 340 range. From there, you can either go with more BOOM by adding bazookas/handies, or play safe by quipping two bucklers and relying solely on the core main weapon for damage.

Moochi ftw.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:07 am

Shance wrote:
Muchi's Solar Blaster insta-detonates on anything faster than 30 fly. That's a guaranteed 70-90 damage per hit on Seraphs. Plus, it disables flying like DG core missiles do, which means them not being able to continue flying for around 2 seconds after being hit, by which people would've already made the hapless airbot eat a fistful of bazooka rounds.

Another thing is the core main weapon, which when upgraded has around 17 force, 520 ammo, and 340 range. From there, you can either go with more BOOM by adding bazookas/handies, or play safe by quipping two bucklers and relying solely on the core main weapon for damage.

Moochi ftw.

My non-tuned 32 fly raider is crying. Sad

Srsly? Instant detonate? Unlike normal amateus that even winged seraphs can outrun it?

Gosh that's OP to airs, I guess it make sense that art (should have been) >air.
Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:11 pm

I don't have a Muchi myself, but my clannies say Seraph and AG fall to the sub weapon when under the PS.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Muchi's solar buster detonation time is solely dependent on target speed. The faster the target, the faster it explodes. On seraphs with wings out, and shaden boosters, or anything with 40 fly it's inescapable and they take 75dmg, and lose altitude. Muchi isn't so much a great bot as he's a fantastic meta hate bot. With all the easy mode air players out there you can punish them for the choice by blowing them up with the core. Be prepared to get hated on though because people seem to really get pissed off that something actually can hit them while they durp around with anti-homing. Since nova missile has some retarded crazy range on it, have fun sniping at people with it, put something of utility in the hands.

Strubanger standard is just a classic art, the core missiles are alright and if you wanted a good large/middle bazooka holder, this would be it. Just get your walk high and put the hurt on people. Sure it's nothing special but it's not bad.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Muchi definitely. Both core/sub weps are good, you can tune the hell out of him, has great carts, and can be very small
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:15 pm

reVelske wrote:
(´・ω・`) wrote:
staurbanger Std

You can't be serious D:

for ye non engrish folks that dont know acronyms it means standard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:18 pm

(´・ω・`) wrote:
reVelske wrote:
(´・ω・`) wrote:
staurbanger Std

You can't be serious D:

for ye non engrish folks that dont know acronyms it means standard

for all the haters out there it's actually sti now sexually transmitted infection

get with the times
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:35 pm

amateus mucih is defently over sturbanger std

amateus mucih can hop =)

20 force core once 2x upgraded

15 at default

my amateus muihci with gathima am tuned for speed and reach and toybox am tune for speed and reach gives airs just as much if not more trouble than tbg and albatross,genbu

Shoot 1vs1 my amateus muichi and nova build can kill a eve

FINNALY =)

sidenote knyx ur a fucking dumbass listen in school std and stis are 2 diff things.

stds are the ones that stay with u FOREVER sti are the ones that go away with antibiotics
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:46 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

sidenote knyx ur a fucking dumbass listen in school std and stis are 2 diff things.

stds are the ones that stay with u FOREVER sti are the ones that go away with antibiotics

get out of the past old man this isn't the 1960s no more

pfft even aids used to be called grid gay related immune deficiency

std=sti now

get with the times

The Free Encyclopedia wrote:
While in the past, these illnesses have mostly been referred to as STDs or VD, in recent years the term sexually transmitted infections (STIs) has been preferred, as it has a broader range of meaning; a person may be infected, and may potentially infect others, without showing signs of disease.

suck on that big long wikipedia entry
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:31 pm

oh boy, here we go again with the unrelated phaggetry.

but, im glad I got a muchi already and just still considering to garapon-1 for the sturbanger. I can never have to many blast zooks anyway....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:37 pm

JP BUILD TIME

armless lv2 sturbanger standard with x2 internals, no arms, and small legs

have fun
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Suguri wrote:
JP BUILD TIME

have fun

that would look gay as hell would u do that to a moe bot I would like it if u guy treated mecha bots with respect also -__-

also left out amateus has a smaller hit box and can be tuned for fly

If u have nova u can get high wlk and fly Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:31 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Suguri wrote:
JP BUILD TIME

have fun

that would look gay as hell would u do that to a moe bot I would like it if u guy treated mecha bots with respect also -__-

You said two smart things in so little time, I got much more respect for you, my (false) master.
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:17 am

boytitan2 wrote:
amateus mucih is defently over sturbanger std

amateus mucih can hop =)

20 force core once 2x upgraded

15 at default

my amateus muihci with gathima am tuned for speed and reach and toybox am tune for speed and reach gives airs just as much if not more trouble than tbg and albatross,genbu

Shoot 1vs1 my amateus muichi and nova build can kill a eve

FINNALY =)

Maybe idiotic Albatreos users and others but definately not me. Noone can play that thing as good as I can, that mech is just MADE for me. I've never seen you top my Alba with that Muchi of yours either. Having 0 cost and 3k damage is alot more important than having 4-5k cost and 4k-4.5k damage btw.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:18 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Suguri wrote:
JP BUILD TIME

have fun

also left out amateus has a smaller hit box and can be tuned for fly

If u have nova u can get high wlk and fly Cool Cool

Respect moe,then we will consider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?   Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard? Empty

Back to top Go down

Amateus Muchi OR Sturbanger Standard?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next