Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide? Empty
PostSubject: Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide?   Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am

Today I finally got myself a seraph but I really don't know what do with that doll. Any recommendations? I suck at melee and do not consider making her a melee AIR. My first idea was giving her one of those Gamma Lightning Guns I got, but then I remembered they suck (maybe I should tune them? o.o). Atm she's wearing a ABR and Mini zook - is that any good? And is there something better? What about carts?
Thx in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide?   Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am

There's always that massive Crim guide that koi made god-knows-how long ago, and the more recent Seraph thread that I saw again earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide?   Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:27 am

Incase you can't find the guides that Suguri is talking about:

Here's Koi's guide:
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t456-a-small-guide-to-crimrose

I THINK this is what Suguri is talking bout in regards to the newer one. You'll have to look through the entire topic though...
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t5108-seraph
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide?   Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mommy! Mommy! I see angels! ~ Any good Seraph guide?
Page 1 of 1