Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my renny (and acro) build, need opinions

Go down 
+11
SkyPanic
knyx
fggt
Nisa
Kieran
ngelicdark
NovaZero
Suguri
Trill
UncleBobbie
Aurum_Sol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

my renny (and acro) build, need opinions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my renny (and acro) build, need opinions   my renny (and acro) build, need opinions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 am

STR: 6
TEC: 23
WLK: 36
FLY: 7
TGH: 10

thats what your aiming for, id say screw that strengh, i would also tune down the fly but thats more up to personal preference

the cards seem fine to me, but i think the bot is way to costy for its stats ( especially if i compare to most other rennys posted in this thread up to this point ) im not sure how the scouter rifle is handled since i do not own one to test it, if it is similar to the raidrifle then it should work, i tested my acro with it before i got a piercegun

i think you may wish to optimize your tuning to get more tech and maybe try out to grab some cheaper arms and grab the stats from the empty tuning slots, you MAY be better of that way (or just get some froglander arms 3 slot :3)

edit: after lookin it up in cosmic calc i come to the conclusion that misty hollow arms are quite crap for renny, take a look at beezle AM, build arm AM, skullroid AM, dharma star AM to just name a few easy to get uc substitutes that will most likely be superior to misty AMs (and there are many more >.>)
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: my renny (and acro) build, need opinions   my renny (and acro) build, need opinions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:05 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
STR: 6
TEC: 23
WLK: 36
FLY: 7
TGH: 10

thats what your aiming for, id say screw that strengh, i would also tune down the fly but thats more up to personal preference

the cards seem fine to me, but i think the bot is way to costy for its stats ( especially if i compare to most other rennys posted in this thread up to this point ) im not sure how the scouter rifle is handled since i do not own one to test it, if it is similar to the raidrifle then it should work, i tested my acro with it before i got a piercegun

i think you may wish to optimize your tuning to get more tech and maybe try out to grab some cheaper arms and grab the stats from the empty tuning slots, you MAY be better of that way (or just get some froglander arms 3 slot :3)

edit: after lookin it up in cosmic calc i come to the conclusion that misty hollow arms are quite crap for renny, take a look at beezle AM, build arm AM, skullroid AM, dharma star AM to just name a few easy to get uc substitutes that will most likely be superior to misty AMs (and there are many more >.>)

dude, i don't want mecha parts for moe bots Neutral
actually that scouter is too high cost compare to pierce gun, pierce gun is both better in stat gain (scouter is stat penalty) and cost, even the projectile is bigger. Scouter is only better at breaking enemies parts
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: my renny (and acro) build, need opinions   my renny (and acro) build, need opinions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:05 pm

consider this a half hearted crappy build with humanoid arms keeping all your existing tunes and the weapon

i took the liberty to assume you have some jikun arms with at least one slot lying around

with further optimization it would be easy to drop the force tun and push tech to 40 for the same damage per shot it has with this build (24) but with more melee damage

anyways, here is the build:

Spoiler:

oh and, i advice you not to do like i did and actually tune the "run" thingis first into the item due to ultra crappy rate if tuned in third slots - like i said its just a crappy build i clicked in like 2 minutes Smile
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: my renny (and acro) build, need opinions   my renny (and acro) build, need opinions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:13 pm

So does anyone run their Renny (Acro) as well an Acrobat jocolor? I mean look at these options she has...

She can have Short Boost. First bounce.
Her mode change does a flip while she is moving, great for getting up head high cliffs, and can canceling out of Short Boost, even in a different direction.
Her legs TEC Spin can cancel either of those(haven't tried both, maybe when I get home) to a different direction.
Her legs STR Kick can cancel either of those(haven't tried both, maybe when I get home) to a different direction swooping for the attack.
She has Quick Jump which means each of these moves can possibly get pretty high(haven't tested this yet).
She has Quick Land meaning she can bounce around even faster and better kicks(Does this increase fall speed; it seems so to me? I'm wondering if this counters the effectiveness of Quick Jump).

I'm working on mastering this (Though sadly I need to save up UC again to get a limit remover since I spent it all getting RT) but I think she can easily be the most chaotically mobile bot ever. jocolor FTW!

Personally I run her with her normal arms, an autogun and a musket. Musket gives me a bit of sniping range, autogun gives WLK and decent force to add to alpha strike. Though I'm not sure yet if I want to WLK or TEC tune her. WLK would make her more Acrobatic, but TEC basically helps two stats with her
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: my renny (and acro) build, need opinions   my renny (and acro) build, need opinions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:33 pm

21 day necro :O
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: my renny (and acro) build, need opinions   my renny (and acro) build, need opinions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Dracatis wrote:
I'm working on mastering this (Though sadly I need to save up UC again to get a limit remover since I spent it all getting RT) but I think she can easily be the most chaotically mobile bot ever. jocolor FTW!
-disregards the topic-

Wut, roll the UC Garapon instead I have like 20~25 of each Lv Breaker sitting around because it keeps kicking em out.

EDIT: Fffffff, Nisa be right, bad Drac misleading me. ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: my renny (and acro) build, need opinions   my renny (and acro) build, need opinions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:04 pm

People gettin' lazy at reporting necros

I must be doing my job too well D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my renny (and acro) build, need opinions   my renny (and acro) build, need opinions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

my renny (and acro) build, need opinions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3