Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?

Go down 
+2
fggt
Vencent
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vencent
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vencent

Male Posts : 112

Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? Empty
PostSubject: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:14 am

poor english,forgive me!thank u!
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:18 am

Depend on how u gonna play her.

And this thread belong to gameplay question section.
Back to top Go down
Vencent
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vencent

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:22 am

plz tell me which is better?i want patty,but it gives me renny,i dont like her much..
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am

From what I can tell, normal Renny is better.
Mainly because her backhop is actually useful whereas Acro's forward hop sucks, her kick is one powerful hit instead of a weak combo that never lands all the hits, and her ears aren't ugly. #em3
Back to top Go down
Vencent
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vencent

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:43 am

Arti wrote:
From what I can tell, normal Renny is better.
Mainly because her backhop is actually useful whereas Acro's forward hop sucks, her kick is one powerful hit instead of a weak combo that never lands all the hits, and her ears aren't ugly. #em3
thank!i got it.i think the patty may be better than her!
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:46 am

Patty is definitely better than Renny, but both are definitely good bots.
Back to top Go down
Vencent
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vencent

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:52 am

Arti wrote:
Patty is definitely better than Renny, but both are definitely good bots.
yeah,patty can use WB freely and a good gatling!
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:35 am

i dont really agree with the genral opinion, my opinion is more like this:

normal renny is easier to use then renny acro, but if you can use renny acro she is at least as good as normal renny if not better in certain situations

forward techjump also has its uses to evade melee attacks, its just much harder to pull off
the gain is, that you desorient an incomming melee since you pass him instead of just gaining distance like techbackjump of normal renny

the melee attack of acro is a littlebit strange, but you should be able to always land 2 hits of the combo, the third and fourth attack are unreliable in many cases though, its still more damage

and another point: normal renny gains much more out of hypershot then renny acro does, this is because normal rennys melee attack will be roughly doubled in speed by hypershot, while renny acros melee doesnt speed up in the same way since it is a combo melee

renny acro got slightly different stats and one different card, i dont recall which one though

but i agree with the following: normal renny looks better :p
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:00 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
renny acro got slightly different stats and one different card, i dont recall which one though

Lol never notice this, and cosmic calc make them same carts.

Quote :
but i agree with the following: normal renny looks better :p

Acro with normal ears is best, i prefer her hair color D:
Back to top Go down
Vencent
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vencent

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:09 am

pierce gun is good for her,and her arms is not that nice.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:34 am

Acro has -2str, +1tec, -1 fly and +2tgh.
That's according to calc.
Also, the carts seem to be the same.

I only have Acro (by luck), though I never really used her because I'm not good at MB hopping. But I'm mostly just leaving her there till I get a new rig (this isn't new at all, and while I can play just fine with almost everything, hopping seems to derp quite a bit for some reason). Or maybe I haven't practiced using gunner lnds enough.

Patty is just easier to put up and use.
Spoiler:

Edit: Her arms are nice if you alpha strike, though you need to be somewhat close. Though her capa...
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:00 am

Both of lop sister dont require hard tune since they hav lots of free parts and 2 BS slots.

And frog BS is sure best.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:42 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

the difference isnt really relevant, normal renny gets wonderbit gauge increase when damaged (dunno the name) while acro gets soul eater instead

though, i say that when i never actually tested souleater in the first place
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm

I use Acro. The difference between the two is that Acro is more agressive and Normal is more defensive.

Normal has a back hop that is good anti melee, so she is best run as a gunner that can occasionally kick an easy Art target.

Acro is a forward hop which is good for doing more aggressive manuveurs. It's quite fast so you can dodge by people then turn and shoot while their confused(or they go after an easier target). Her kicks are better simply because they add a lot of Jikun-style confusion as you can bounce from target to target. If you start the kicks in the air, the third kick has no problems landing. However getting Quick Land, which is nearly essential for hoppers anyhow, will let you hit the third kick starting from the ground.

Renny isn't about overpowering. It's a tactical dodgy, arguably the most high manueverable bot in the game.

Things to note.
Running and mode change = forward flip that can quickly let you up one level of terrian. This can done in the first half of a hop. Quick Jump allows you to jump two levels, with a well timed flip you can get up three levels of terrian.

The forward/backward hop can cancel out a short boost hop letting you do L-hops on the first half of the short boost or simply stop short on the second half(you spin and drop to the ground fast, instantly recovered).

Mode Change always flips forward so you can do an L-hop or drop out with that too.

Summary:
If your looking for the big killa boom o' death and destruction... look somewhere else.
If your looking for offensive confusion and mayham use Acro.
If your looking for a dodgey gunner that has the option to melee when needed, use Normal.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

the difference isnt really relevant, normal renny gets wonderbit gauge increase when damaged (dunno the name) while acro gets soul eater instead

though, i say that when i never actually tested souleater in the first place

Well, then Koi needs to fix normal Renny's carts because she doesn't have that cart on calc. Whenever he can since it's not that important.
Back to top Go down
Vencent
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vencent

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:26 pm

thank all guys in this topic,and all people is really nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?   Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can some nice guy tell me that old renny and acro who is better?
Page 1 of 1