Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck

Go down 
+13
Raven
IronFist
Intet
necrodrakath
Priskern
Broken
knyx
ngelicdark
SkyPanic
IronDicks
StickyKeys
Midona
boytitan2
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck Empty
PostSubject: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:26 am

1 weapons are out dated no really alot of the stuff in shop was made before there were op bots out and byne was considered op fail 1

2 bots from c21 get ported into this game with out any type of performance testing or adapttation aside from being made worse

toy box(aside from ams) sturbanger contradict, cyclops,poseidon pretty much every bot that sucks is a very BAD prot of his c21 version

3 well not the case anymore but since cosmic break laucnhed jpcb not cben they kept making bots more and more powerful making stuff in game out dated now how da fuck did thety think that was smart

4 oh ya almost forgot weapons failing cause u didnt work on the animations

So pretty much everything that fails in cb is was something that was easily avoidable and basicly

Cb would have less issues if they didnt make more op bots to deal with at time op bots, No weapon would be useless the shop would be full of shit.

What pissed me of the most tho are the RUSHED ports of c21 bots into cben that one really pisses me off I buy rt get sturbanger and he sucks just cause he was a rushed port,Contradict is a gold ball gara bot and fails due to rush porting and no work done on his missle animation. Im sorry but its bullshit that a bot I payed money form sucks cause u did 0 work on him.

Out of all the bots in c21 only good ports are most of the aura bots the land just sucks, vangaurd and albatross, And destrutor which pisses me off why the fuck is contradict who is supposed to be better than destrutor a shity bot cause u gave him a bad missle animation

Well that covers why most weapons and bots fails

Last edited by boytitan2 on Fri May 20, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:28 am

This is easily the most (only ?) smart thing you ever said in a post.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:33 am

Son, I are proud of you.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:34 am

Vanguard got massively buffed in Cosmic break

he sucks kinda hard in c21, though i could only really play bots that absorbed HP in c21
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:46 am

it's good that those new bots re not OP

we need to wait for CS to nerf and rebalance the game
if they don't and continue to make more OP bots, this game gonna failed
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:04 am

Midona wrote:

In this level of magnitude, I'd say only.

For other smaller things and purposes, not only.

For once I actually agree with you. Kind of. I don't think Byne is still fail (although he does pale in comparison to his little girl version).

And it's part of CB to have things overshadow things. Cuz if you didn't, then there'd be no incentive to roll gara. AKA no $$$ FLOOOOWWWW~~

....I think I've been watching too much Regular Show.... (Yeah I know that show is so retarded but somehow retardedness at the end of a day kinda appeals me...)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:37 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Midona wrote:

In this level of magnitude, I'd say only.

For other smaller things and purposes, not only.

For once I actually agree with you. Kind of. I don't think Byne is still fail (although he does pale in comparison to his little girl version).

And it's part of CB to have things overshadow things. Cuz if you didn't, then there'd be no incentive to roll gara. AKA no $$$ FLOOOOWWWW~~

....I think I've been watching too much Regular Show.... (Yeah I know that show is so retarded but somehow retardedness at the end of a day kinda appeals me...)

byne when he was first made was one of the first op bots =D

and sorry byne with a squlaler punch and k sword or hound dog amd and k sowrd and asura amj with a k shiled make byne girls free kills =)

only time byne girls kill me is whn I stop to stare at those boobs not fair man Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Back in the day put on asura AMJ and stack Hound dog AMs inside Byne AMs for land superiority. And back when a 40 tgh Byne would tank an entire match, now fag girls can shred his armor without even needing to aim (note, not ever needing to aim).
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:48 pm

knyx wrote:
Back in the day put on asura AMJ and stack Hound dog AMs inside Byne AMs for land superiority. And back when a 40 tgh Byne would tank an entire match, now fag girls can shred his armor without even needing to aim (note, not ever needing to aim).
Back in the day Asura AMJs were clan level up gifts.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:54 pm

1 v 1 against a byne with boost run and high walk is still a lot of pressure though, unless you are an air.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:03 pm

I WANT MORE RESPECT FOR CONTRADICT
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Contradict is actually a good bot, when I used it I just laughed at airs.

Most bots aren't bad so much as they aren't obviously good. People flock to power-bots because the thought involved is near zero, and the returns are immediate. Look at psycho-cluster, a good bot but most people skipped over it because it's such a late bloomer. Or even bots like sword wing, which becomes viable once you tune the crap out of it.

And this happens in any games meta for the most part. People will play what gives them easy wins.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Intet wrote:

Most bots aren't bad so much as they aren't obviously good. People flock to power-bots because the thought involved is near zero, and the returns are immediate. Look at psycho-cluster, a good bot but most people skipped over it because it's such a late bloomer. Or even bots like sword wing, which becomes viable once you tune the crap out of it.

And this happens in any games meta for the most part. People will play what gives them easy wins.

Bots like Psycho are good if you put a lot of hard work, time and tuning into them, he has one of the more interesting core weapons to play with, but his core stats are worse than most UC bots, and you only have enough capa to play with after getting every cart and swapping out some parts (ironically all the parts but his HD I'm using UC substitutes .

Bots that have locked parts are just that, they don't need any real customizing, just tuning a stat to 40 and go. The cart builds are just as self-explanatory, probably the most variety I've seen with an EVE is Asagi hopping with her.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Intet wrote:

Agreed. Sad to say I ditched my Psycho idea because he was not fit for an Alpha as much as I thought he would (I really wanted to make him it too..). People tend to also flock to power bots because they obviously can do what they do best (for now anyway) for the least amount of work. People wouldn't want Ah-chan as much if she wasn't both hawt and broken. TBG too (although more on the cutesy side).

knyx wrote:

Bots that have locked parts are just that, they don't need any real customizing, just tuning a stat to 40 and go.

That's generally moe bots as a whole these days. They're often locked into a certain playstyle that is deemed most efficient for em. AKA cookie cutter builds. For some people though, they prefer that kind of thing.. For some others..not so much.

I don't know. If it makes it enjoyable for em to play with their bots, fine by me. It lets them have fun, and it lets me predict how the metagame will work out. Win-Win (until you realize the metagame is something you can't compete with, then it's like Win-Lose -_- )
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:16 pm

ok u misread the toipic Im not talking bout something being easy to use or etc the topic is whats op

can contrdicts missles hit the broad side of a barn nope

can destrutors yep

can u get sword master with cyclops melee nop

does the land aure bots in c21 rapes ass yes

does he suck in cb due to bad portin yep

can u hit anything with shop missles nope

Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:52 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

if u change your name from BT to Stevie Wonder then I believe (indeed, u can hit anything with zoocas on fatarts, u dont need homming . . . just that RT stuff from gara is much better at homming and damage than UC shop stuff . . dont know about RT shop stuff . . . I was talking to some players the last days about it . . . I need 2 Misside AMs + Volcano Grenade + Large Bazooca to make the same damage as the RT gara weapon . . . difference, RT gara weapon is homming and lots of shots at once + u can set AMs with the weapons making it stronger, the UC stuff u cant and arent homming, none of them)
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:50 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
ok u misread the toipic Im not talking bout something being easy to use or etc the topic is whats op

can destrutors yep

Hey boy i was believed that you are a Artillery Pro but NOT
Contradict big ass kicker i got 2 contradict
My main have a railgun and a shield ONE ROCKET DOES 80 DMG TO ANY FLYER 2 ROCKETS DOES 130 DMG
The other its in process of level up but he has 37 TEC WITHOUT TUNES
You think that is a bad bot beacuse he dont have a big fucking sword that does 160 of dmg
Yo dont are a good gamer because YOUR BOTS ARE NOW THE FUCKING LANDS THAT EVERYBODY HATE BECAUSE YOU DONT NEED SKILL TO MAKE GAME WARRIOR ALL THE UNION WARS THAT U PLAYER
So stop thinking that a bot suck becouse you dont know how to play with it
(sorry about my poor english)
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:11 am

necrodrakath wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

can destrutors yep

Hey boy i was believed that you are a Artillery Pro but NOT
Contradict big ass kicker i got 2 contradict
My main have a railgun and a shield ONE ROCKET DOES 80 DMG TO ANY FLYER 2 ROCKETS DOES 130 DMG
The other its in process of level up but he has 37 TEC WITHOUT TUNES
You think that is a bad bot beacuse he dont have a big fucking sword that does 160 of dmg
Yo dont are a good gamer because YOUR BOTS ARE NOW THE FUCKING LANDS THAT EVERYBODY HATE BECAUSE YOU DONT NEED SKILL TO MAKE GAME WARRIOR ALL THE UNION WARS THAT U PLAYER
So stop thinking that a bot suck becouse you dont know how to play with it
(sorry about my poor english)

At least you can't get worse
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:44 am

boytitan2 wrote:

I thought we were talking about Contradict, not Sturbanger.

Back when I used my Contradict I averaged like 5 kills a game. And he never went past level 5 or was tuned.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:04 am

Raven wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I thought we were talking about Contradict, not Sturbanger.

Back when I used my Contradict I averaged like 5 kills a game. And he never went past level 5 or was tuned.
how long ago was that man?

missiles are crap now with constant lag and teleporting people everywhere
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:05 am

Well then that's not the missiles sucking, it's the shit server/shit connections :/
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:21 am

Raven wrote:
Well then that's not the missiles sucking, it's the shit server/shit connections :/
lol well then as long as the server sucks like crap even with it's low tier graphics
i mean seriously WoW has better graphics than this crap and it runs fine on my comp... Evil or Very Mad
anyways back to pt. as long as CS doesn't do something about this crap connections/servers missiles are useless
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:23 am

Load up on Septuple Missile launchers and sit in a PS then, the resulting wave of missiles is HILARIOUS. You seen that picture with the fighter jet trying to flee the massive missile spam? That's what happens when you load up on those. I'm thinking about getting an ARTbot with a core Main Weapon, loading 2x Septuple Launchers, then hiring a chibi to Hyper Shot circle me on some hill. You get 2 waves of missiles if you Alpha Strike, 3 waves if done under Hyper Shot. Assuming dual wielding (340 cost, OUCH), you'll get a total of 42 missiles in about 2 seconds! As ridiculous as it sounds, the missiles don't do interception very well. If you can stun the sucker though, you have 100-200 homing death flying at their flinching ass. I'm gonna try and calc out a build using them for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:24 am

reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck Tumblr_ku7267fbxA1qa13qio1_1280
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:27 am

Depends, shop missile sucks due to low slot = low tune option. Want better? You have to pray your chance with lotto cube getting multiple slot version of them, or spend star coins to buy them, but who does that?
Major problem about missile is their speed, to hit an air that's above 30 fly, that bullet speed need at least 320 + above, if not most will just out fly it.
Another major problem is their interval, most missile had very high interval unlike convectional guns or rifles which makes you a PS sitter.
The final major problem comes to the shooting trajectory, reason why box/missile launcher was always better choice then 2 way missile is due to the direction and way they are shot out. If they makes a long curve before heading towards the target = distance increased, = require more time for bullet to land and since missile has homing properties the system will derp the missile you shot out in a weird way that it will almost never hit anything that is moving.(e.g sturbanger's missile vs sturbanger standard).
Due to these problems, most people went for bazooka instead.

Recently started to love my old Victory 1 *_*, blast bazooka right out of the box, low max cost, high customility which works wonder at high level making it a zombie art which people grows to hate *_*. "rawr!!!11 just die already you stupid piece of shit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck   reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck Empty

Back to top Go down

reasons why alot of bots and weapons in cb just suck
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next