Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot.

Go down 
+2
Alathon
StupidHoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StupidHoe
Newcomer
Newcomer

Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot. Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot.   Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Honestly this was a game that I pretty much never grew tired of. All of these new(and some old) games are driving me insane because I quit them after having played them for a little. Now, the first thing FEZ haters rants about is "ooh graphics!" but tell you what? The graphics were pretty decent, they were nice and did fit for a game like FEZ. I'm sorry, but I don't want a game with realistic graphics but darn crappy game content. I want it revived. By another game company. stupid Gamepot said "oh we have mir2 come play it Wink".
I want it back, it was so addicting, even more addicting than LoL. You like, whoooo.. I dunno, it was just so much fun. EVEN THOUGH it had laggers, but not everyone can have 20 ping in a game.
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot.   Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:38 am

Oh, you played FEZ huh. Yeah, I remember FEZ.
I'd love to have it back more than ever.

What was your IGN?
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: FEZ   Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 am

I really wanted to play this game, but by the time I learned about this game, it was already gone(from North America anyway).
I tried to play Japanese version, downloaded it and somehow got passed the IP block(due to free program), but couldn't really play due to constant DC'ing(it was a free program after all).
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot.   Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 pm

I agree, I played the English FEZ and I loved it.
Seriously sucks that it probably won't be coming back.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot.   Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:41 am

The lag was really bad in FEZ. You guys must all play hammer warrior or something.

Playing mage on it was torture.

Too bad it was such an outdated game with outdated net code that will not work outside of a small country.

It had potential... just too old. If they remake the thing (keeping all the mechanic) and move to updated technology, I would definitely play it.
Back to top Go down
Nope777
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot.   Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:55 am

Go to fantasyearthzero.marz.mobi! There is a petition there that we will send to Aeria Games when we have enough signautures. They have links to their Facebook and Twitter so like them and get this petition more wll known!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot.   Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Earth Zero: Missed alot.
Page 1 of 1