Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game

Go down 
+10
UncleBobbie
js27091994
iAMsuperBlast
Fate
pipcard
FrozenEdge
ziix
necrio
reVelske
boytitan2
14 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game Empty
PostSubject: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Example I will never play a anime based fighting game or rpg online again basicly Im only playing shooters now do to this

examples I wont touch grand chase and maple shit mindless button mashers

example one grind fest almost as fucking bad as nostale https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkXdSb5MY5Q&playnext=1&list=PL0D8A5FF0425AB2FE

a rpg game mixed with a rts sound genuis was fucking fail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgzjMrpm4UI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVHRv7T6Dkc well this one was actualy very fun theres just not near enuff lvl 60+ players any more to play with T__T, but over the course of not playing I realised it was a waste of time and button mashing I could achiece twice the satisfaction busting ass in a fighting game like soul calibur, tekken, street fighter, etc point is games like that are fighting games for fucking noobs.

dugeon fighter online https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwZaNgkYKMg well nexon ruined this I was hyped they were making a english version and nexon ruined it --

elsworld same point as dragonica I can go play a fighting game were it takes actual skill to combo

anyways post your reasons you dont play certain genres of games or stoped as in my case
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Stopped playing JRPGs.

Because it's the same fucking shit, again, and again, and again.

Don't play Sport games.

Because they remind me that sport games will never be as cool as Kunio-kun no Nekketsu series.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:41 pm

reVelske wrote:
Stopped playing JRPGs.

Because it's the same fucking shit, again, and again, and again.

Don't play Sport games.

same and same reason I quit playing sports games like after plkaystations 2 died lol or maybe even ps1 only ones Ill touch are fight night and ufc other than that there the same shit over and over and over -_-.

Same here on jprpgs.

=( I mite just quit gaming its just the same exact shit over and over

Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:08 am

I absolutely refuse to play any online game in which you are unable to create your own character (elsword for example)

which is also why I don't really like the moebots of cosmic break.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:28 am

As long as the MMO I'm playing is fast-paced, not completely grind-based, has character customization, has PVP, and is free, then I'll play it. (why I play CB)

Some MMO's I used to play that I don't anymore:

Ace Online- Best fhcking PVP game I've ever played, until I realized how much Credit(cash) whores and broken class types ruined the game. This game actually took skill (except for broken class types >.>). Also, too much grinding for my tastes.

Lagtale- PVP and PVE was nice, until I realized the GRIND. I left at lvl 36 >.>

GhostX- lol dead game is dead.

And I'd rather play sports IRL than in a video game, but I never liked sports anyway so........
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:14 am

some one else here played that grindfest known as nostale 0_o

Ya I know ppl complained about it taking a day or to level in mmo games in nostale it took me a day at lvl 40 something to get 5% exp.

And thats not even half as bad as wows grind Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:30 am

if you have grinding so much, then why not search a private server of that game with x1000 exp gain
like getting lvl 100 in just few hours......
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:37 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
if you have grinding so much, then why not search a private server of that game with x1000 exp gain
like getting lvl 100 in just few hours......
because that defeats the purpose of the game : to grind

especially those which have nothing else but grindfest all the way (maplestory, I'm looking at you)
Back to top Go down
pipcard
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
pipcard

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 pm

I don't play real-time or turn-based strategy games because I'm not a very good strategist, controlling armies and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 am

not playing again Nexon games because IP block and shitty management...
not playing again more PvP based games because player base get rotten and sometimes is too much Pay2win (i see you CB O3O)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:56 am

Fate wrote:
not playing again Nexon games because IP block and shitty management...
not playing again more PvP based games because player base get rotten and sometimes is too much Pay2win (i see you CB O3O)

Pfft thats nth i wont play nexons games cause they lost my and others ppls accounts on dfo litteraly just lost the accounts ppft by by hours of gameplay.

FUCK U NEXON U RUINED DFO WHY DIDNT SOME ONE ELSE BUY DFO WHY If only I knew japanese so i could play there real and fun one T__T were they dont loose Acounts T__T.
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 am

I'll play pretty much play anything except fighting games (Ok I'll play 'em but i won't buy 'em). To me it's a waste of money to buy them (SSB series is an exception though). Also I play games more for the story and plot alot more then anything else (where sports and fighting games lack if not nonexistent). Serously I'm the only person I know that actually pays attention to the the story in halo(all), MW1 & 2, and BFBC2, etc. Really I play all games equally (except for already mention genres) but I tend to like RPGs more then the rest.

Also I've almost always lost interest in most MMOs I've played. Usually because lvling takes forever and I tend to be shy and it's really hard for me to talk with anyone Idk. So I usually end up playing alone and a major part of MMOs. Idk why but CB feels different from the other MMOs I've played.
Back to top Go down
js27091994
js27091994

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:08 am

i play any Moorpg games even Wonderland online http://wl.igg.com/main.php because of boredness, curiousity mostly i FAIL in sports game (Same Shet) and ummm PvP all the way (つo_o)つ cuz CB is an Easy game to play and ineract with friendly People (u have a Pc,or a console?)
I refuse to play a game which is Dead
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:07 pm

I stoped playing maddens in 2003 I went from busting everyones ass to getting fucked over in 04 and 05 cause of control changes not cool man >__< I dont like nba 2.k u get fouled to fu.cking much in that game,Nba live is dead so dont play that anymore.

So I just dont have a reason to play sports games unless the new nfl blitz is fun.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 pm

I don't play 'serious' racing games or sport games.

Because they're lame. >:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:29 pm

I totally refuse to play games with a "natural" (aka photo-realistic) design b/c I think they're lame. I don't like über hard
pathetic wannabe copies of real life simulations for the same reason.

Oh and I hate all games who're about being gangster or such with a passion. Those are so horrible and I feel embarrassed if I think about how people actually pay and play them v,v'''''''''''''
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I totally refuse to play games with a "natural" (aka photo-realistic) design b/c I think they're lame. I don't like über hard

Oh and I hate all games who're about being gangster or such with a passion. Those are so horrible and I feel embarrassed if I think about how people actually pay and play them v,v'''''''''''''

cause killing ppl with 0 consequences is fun
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

The best thing about killing people ARE the consequences D=
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

The best thing about killing people ARE the consequences D=

consequence I Go kill some one I end up in jail with a bunch of gay niggas no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 am

I tend to avoid plataformers because I suck at them.
Back to top Go down
Falads
Falads

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:35 pm

MMORPGs are the worst.

I mean if playing games are a waste of precious time in your life that could be spent more constructively (not saying I agree with this) , than that has never felt more true to me playing MMORPGs.
Back to top Go down
Aethernet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethernet

Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:11 pm

AFAIK there are only 5 genres of video game.

Mecha/Non-Mecha/SNES/N64/Beach Volleyball.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Aethernet wrote:
AFAIK there are only 5 genres of video game.

Mecha/Non-Mecha/SNES/N64/Beach Volleyball.

this makes me lol =).

Please comeback to clan I wont eat your chibi D= I dont eat chibis thats a lie
Back to top Go down
Aethernet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethernet

Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 pm

My chibi's locked away in my sub garage...

Starving and deprived of all light and communication.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game   reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game Empty

Back to top Go down

reasons to refurse playing specific genres of game
Page 1 of 1