Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon

Go down 
+20
DarkChuky
kaizho18
UncleBobbie
Shimapan
Pennicandies
necrodrakath
Cion
Aurum_Sol
IcyAmiki
Midona
Intet
rei_hunter
ziix
dsp
Hellenisti
IronFist
IronDicks
FireKiller87
knyx
boytitan2
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  Empty
PostSubject: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Inb4 they have xz and the player who owns the restaurant big fucking deal tons of multi million airs play video games. Shit bill gates even partnered with i:d games to promote doom together with windows. 1 little million air is not better than a good quality of paying players

Now lets compare a game of low end graphics thats popular cross fire all i got for now.

Lets see cross fire is not pay to win (unless u pay for hacks diff topic tho) cross fire even tells your what weapons are hot what to buy and what not they basicly say hai this is op its free use it which is what western gamers like were not asians we dont give 2 fucks bout variety If everyone goes round with the same dam five guns so be it.

Cross fire player base HUGE like 8-10 diff severs with 8 channels each and are packed alot most of theese players pay anyways just to show of the e penis.

Cross Fire Not pay 2 win paying just gives a head start.

My guess is tho cross fire doesent have a rigged garapon and isn't pay 2 win BUUUT they make a SHIT TON MORE MONEY Than all of CS games combined.

Lets face it no matter what anyone says anyone who thinks CB is making a decent amount of money is a idiot CS has 4 diff games and is only a 4 million dollar company.

This means CB barely break em in a million dollers, If it makes em even of 500,000 those are really bad numbers.

So basicly everything cs does to make money and balance the game makes em less money.

Making op stuff hard to get PISSES OF western gamers ALOT Less money for you.

Making alot of stuff rt and garapon Less money for you.

No rt trade Less money for you.

Making it hard for gamers to get specific stuff they want LESS MONEY FOR YOU. FOr instance my 1k garapon rolls and no genbu etc Which is why I stoped spending money on cs.

So basicly CS fucked them selves at around Ima guess making 20 times as much money as they do now off CB.

Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Quote :
1 million air

Well that's the end of me playing LND types.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Wow...I actually managed to read that post. Nice work cleaning up dat Engrish.

I gotta agree, even though they're still rolling in money(to normal people, 4 million bucks is a shitload of money; to companies, it's nothing). If CS made the Gara and RT rates somewhat more reasonable, a lot more people would pay up.
CB is a niche game though. It won't attract the masses the way a WoW-style game would, but it'll always have its fans. Therefore the company running it has to please the niche customers...which it apparently hasn't done very well, what with all the QQing over shit rates in Gara and crappy money->RT rates.

Or maybe it's just us spoiled-ass Westerners.

@kynx: Run a LND with...I forget the last WLK breakpoint, but hit that up, give your LND a Handyzooka, a shield, high HP, and decent TGH and TEC, and don't tank any stat, and watch AIRbot nation cry hard.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:08 pm

don't you think you've done enough raging? go take your butthurt else where
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:10 pm

IronDicks wrote:

Im hoping deep inside that if I specifacly point out the areas cs can make WAY more MONEY in they will listen =\.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:10 pm

IronDicks wrote:

Let him rage. At least it's not directed toward anybody in particular.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:11 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

Im hoping deep inside that if I specifacly point out the areas cs can make WAY more MONEY in they will listen =\.

talking to a brick wall, go to the door or something, this forum is unofficial
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 pm

IronDicks wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

I post on my threads on each forum ^_^
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:19 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
IronDicks wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I post on my threads on each forum ^_^
I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  12910210cs gives a crap
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

as if CS would pay attention to what their customers say or ask for . . .

they will read it and hurry up with another garatroll full of good bots with some OP bots at the top with low rate and a lot of spoiled brats and crazy gamers will spend their parents money, or their monthly money, just to get 1 single bot out of garatroll if needed to spend that much.

and lol, thats why Im playing APB now, taking back here for one or two battles, maybe a bit more, just because I already spent a lot of time and, lol, maybe I find fun in making a shity ton of maps again, but until there, APB is fun, no need to pay to win and the main difference is . . who pay can customize "more" (but custom resources remain the same) and can use some enviroment effects free players cant, but dont give then advantages (where CS, with CB, give insane advantages to RT players toward pure UC players, more AMs, more weapons, better weapons with better damage, range, speed and effects, also bots and weapons better and for lower BP cost . . . if BP cost was higher, or advantage wasnt so big, it wouldnt make such difference and could be considered as option instead of OPtion)
Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:23 pm

I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  NotThisShitAgain
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Is it image macro time yet?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 pm

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Um I not crying I giving cs advice on how to make more money and how western society works.

CS stocks are at a all time low so think they should listen.

3rd and finally Game Deveopers make a shit ton more money when they listen to ppl.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:18 am

boytitan2 wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

Like the majority of us now... "they" will not risk it. ... which is a bad gaming company.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:34 am

Lol Boytitan.

Why'd you delete that text of rage and insult?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:58 am

ziix wrote:
Lol Boytitan.

it was pointles I was going off topic again this is bout if cs is making a decent amount of money th way there doing thing which there not there stock are at a all time lolw =D
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:21 am

boytitan2 wrote:
ziix wrote:
Lol Boytitan.

it was pointles I was going off topic again this is bout if cs is making a decent amount of money th way there doing thing which there not there stock are at a all time lolw =D
I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  13069911
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:40 am

Actually garapon pulls in money like mad crazy, gambling is addictive thanks to the non-fixed interval rewards schedule.

I think a lot of players are butt-hurt that they can't get everything they want.

Making due with what your dealt with by the hand of luck is part of the fun of this game, get parts put them together to make new bots for personal taste. Learn to be content, and the game is much more enjoyable.

If CS wanted to turn more of a profit the only thing I could think of would be to lower garapon prices. And aggressively advertise the game more, since it's competitors will never see state side.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:02 am

IronDicks wrote:

You deny he's right.

CS staff is one of the worst marketing staff I ever saw so far. Most of us don't give a shit about the power of the bot as long as they look cool and they are able to do decent damages or utility. Vanguard would have been less OP, a lot of people still would have rolled for it.

Elisaliotte is the best example. She's good but not OP, and a lot of people rolled for it (probably more than vanguard).

Another game that I'm playing commonly is S4 league, which has a gold marketing staff. They do everything perfect, and the game should have actually a epic money generated. They did everything about look, smart but not overpowered bonus, and balance among that.

Balance in CS is totally inexistent. Try to beat a TBG with ANY art with is not hopping or a EVE. Speaking of hopping, if it would be one thing which started to break the game from the very beginning, this is short boost for sure. Whatever you would say (and fagyolets would say, don't tell me you need skill to hop please), this ability make you nearly unkillable with normal weapons (since lazooooor nerfs), annoy everyone and turn the game in a fag rabbits fights.
The circle should be >ART >FLY>LND>ART, etc etc. Unfortunately, there is only one consistent bot in LND metagame (Vanguard ofc) for 6-7 in air (Psyco, Seraph, air raider, gwayn, baltheon, izuna legs, Geogragis) and around that in ART (TBG, Amateus, Amateus Muchi, the odd bird i forgot the name, Sagis II and III, genbura). Ivis will save LND? Big doubt. For sure she'll rape any slow art, but she's even easier to kill than Vanguard. Psyco cluster will shatter her in seconds.

That's said, the longevity of this game will not be really big if they continue like this. Their is some player (me included, that why I permit myself to give such a post, I know the game by heart now) which paid a lot, but once they'll not....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:11 am

...and Boytitty rants again.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:29 am

I beat TBG with dual handy lily. =I *actually uses her to hit alot of things, not just TBG*
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:28 am

Midona wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

You deny he's right.

CS staff is one of the worst marketing staff I ever saw so far. Most of us don't give a shit about the power of the bot as long as they look cool and they are able to do decent damages or utility. Vanguard would have been less OP, a lot of people still would have rolled for it.

Elisaliotte is the best example. She's good but not OP, and a lot of people rolled for it (probably more than vanguard).

Another game that I'm playing commonly is S4 league, which has a gold marketing staff. They do everything perfect, and the game should have actually a epic money generated. They did everything about look, smart but not overpowered bonus, and balance among that.

Balance in CS is totally inexistent. Try to beat a TBG with ANY art with is not hopping or a EVE. Speaking of hopping, if it would be one thing which started to break the game from the very beginning, this is short boost for sure. Whatever you would say (and fagyolets would say, don't tell me you need skill to hop please), this ability make you nearly unkillable with normal weapons (since lazooooor nerfs), annoy everyone and turn the game in a fag rabbits fights.
The circle should be >ART >FLY>LND>ART, etc etc. Unfortunately, there is only one consistent bot in LND metagame (Vanguard ofc) for 6-7 in air (Psyco, Seraph, air raider, gwayn, baltheon, izuna legs, Geogragis) and around that in ART (TBG, Amateus, Amateus Muchi, the odd bird i forgot the name, Sagis II and III, genbura). Ivis will save LND? Big doubt. For sure she'll rape any slow art, but she's even easier to kill than Vanguard. Psyco cluster will shatter her in seconds.

That's said, the longevity of this game will not be really big if they continue like this. Their is some player (me included, that why I permit myself to give such a post, I know the game by heart now) which paid a lot, but once they'll not....

I played s4 league for a long time, and I will go ahead and say that premium gear will destroy anyone who hasn't thrown down money or acquired fumbi gear. Not to mention what a pay player can do to a chaser match, unless they changed things at all. I stopped playing that game thanks to the change to gear and weapons (no more perms in the shop, wtf?), and the terrible +x to everything clothing in the premium shop (were as fumbi gear could really only max one attack and defense), that game has been ruined by money whoring and that's something most people who played it for an extended period of time can agree on.

You can beat TBG with anything as long as your not a complete tard and try to do it face on, all the freaking time. Also, mobility helps. Core spam locks them in place, so circle around.

The balance in this game is part armament, part skill. A bot will only take you so far on it's own ability before you need to actually be good. Most players will never realize it, and that's true for almost any game were what you bring to the table is as important as the ability to use it. As a result a lot of people call a bot OP when really they need improve on personal ability. Some bots are stupid broke, at least till you know how to beat them. But I know that it's pretty well balanced when I can still do just fine with a pair of wide beam-guns.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:38 am

Intet wrote:
Midona wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

You deny he's right.

I played s4 league for a long time, and I will go ahead and say that premium gear will destroy anyone who hasn't thrown down money or acquired fumbi gear. Not to mention what a pay player can do to a chaser match, unless they changed things at all. I stopped playing that game thanks to the change to gear and weapons (no more perms in the shop, wtf?), and the terrible +x to everything clothing in the premium shop (were as fumbi gear could really only max one attack and defense), that game has been ruined by money whoring and that's something most people who played it for an extended period of time can agree on.

You can beat TBG with anything as long as your not a complete tard and try to do it face on, all the freaking time. Also, mobility helps. Core spam locks them in place, so circle around.

The balance in this game is part armament, part skill. A bot will only take you so far on it's own ability before you need to actually be good. Most players will never realize it, and that's true for almost any game were what you bring to the table is as important as the ability to use it. As a result a lot of people call a bot OP when really they need improve on personal ability. Some bots are stupid broke, at least till you know how to beat them. But I know that it's pretty well balanced when I can still do just fine with a pair of wide beam-guns.

I played s4 league for a long time, and I will go ahead and say that premium gear will destroy anyone who hasn't thrown down money or acquired fumbi gear.
I played S4 until feb and, lol, for me, playing without anything that need real money to buy, I used to kill as much or better than the players using money, also when it comes to Touchdown, lol, I could stop an entire team with this:
- Semi Rifle
- Counter
- Sentry Nell
at every Touchdown map. also, thats needed only skill to do the tricks and I used to do all the tricks. also, as weapons have all the same range, going to the end of the map, and remain doing the same damage, its all about your aim (sure, some weapons make it harder because you lose aim as you remain firering with it but Semi Rifle is totally free and have great aim at repeated fire . . aim for the heads and kill fast, u got close to the enemy, melee spam the enemy to the air with Counter. u want enemies to stop so u can kil then fast with wither Counter or Semi Rifle, use your Nell . . . this combination work at Touchdown and Deathmatch so great that I came back toplay last month and, lol, it still doing greatr beven with new weapon, that are all for free, I have, tested and I still have to say that with the weapons I used before, Semi Rifle, Counter and Nell, I stil doing a lot better and being with the best kill/deaths ratio of the battle or almost, also holding enemy team back at Touchdowns.

The balance in this game is part armament, part skill.
really??? so . . .
- where a UC player can have insane insane range + insane homming + insane explosion as TBG?
- where a UC player can have such a insane damage to any kind of bot like 100+ damage to the face like EVE and remain mobile because thats one weapon only, also being able to use a shield u can get back during battle?
- where a UC player can have such a great melee combo + stun lock with an AIR bot as Frau?
- where a UC player can deal 100 or more damage with a good "seeker" (would be homming) weapon like Byne? (try to face Byne with Red Squealer AMs . . one hit u`re stuned, then its a matter of being hit again and again to get killed or almost, while RS AMs the best u can do is a short stun, where the Byne stun is longer, and for a smalll damage, also the "seek" of RS AMs are idiotic while Byne do it a lot better and easier, its most like get near and spam right click that chance u hit is high, while if u do the same with RS AM its easier for u to run away instead of hit the target because RS AM just tend to "avoid" hit the target if its not stopped and in front of you and without anything else the RS AM can aim for.
- where a UC player can have more AMs to add more weapons like RT players can?
- where UC players can have good/great damage/stats/effects and remain low cost?

the list of unbalanced things is a lot longer than that but . . . yeah, the main difference between Lily Rain (UC) and EVE is part skill . . . like 90% armament, 10% skill, where a player that cant deal more than 100 or 200 damage before wasting his bot, and is circle ranked, can deal 500 to 1000+ damage with EVE before wasting his bot, and consider he barely know what hes doing, hes just stopped and trying to hit anything, not even dodging, moving or getting to a proper fire position to have more chances to hit and survive to remain attacking.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:06 am

also consider that the current lily rain equivalent would be lily rain le reve and not eve, since eves dmg part should be compared to weaponry not bots, if you compare lily eve with normal lily you would be comparing the psyguns and the psyslicer vs 6x psyguns and shielding

(i wonder why you did a good comparison first and follow up with that stupid bot comparison Oo)

--------------------
on a general note:
im not fan of the opinion that balancing should include playerskill, since that would not be balancing

balancing is: what a player of the highest possible level can do with something, not how good some random noob can do
no reasonable balancing caters to the whole playerbase in a way that the professional playerbase would suffer from it (this would cause imbalance without a doubt)

my opinion on what RT gives you: more variable ( while staying viable) playstyles
my opinion on what UC lacks the most: good ranged weaponry with reasonable cost for its performance + more variety in bots (they dont need to be better, just more to chose from since building robots is the main trading point of the game

tldr: im ok with rt being stronger than uc stuff as long as its on a reasonable level (which is not the case anymore)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon    I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon  Empty

Back to top Go down

I actualy think cs fucked them selves outa ALOT of MONEY making almost everything rt and garapon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next