Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL

Go down 
+38
dsp
Courius
Mastermind
Getab
NovaZero
Feign
Stickboy
Noirel
Middie
.nyappy.
Nisa
Mintattak
Lyala
Trill
shinigami
Intet
Valkyrie
StickyKeys
Adius
Emeraldsun
bleh
knyx
DarkChuky
comboman
reiya
Garmr
Hyoka
Rinrin
FireKiller87
ngelicdark
Priskern
Midona
Divinity
ziix
RoboFranky
IcyAmiki
Kitouski
sdmemories
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:19 am

Courius wrote:
GARATROLLED!!! Trolololo Jelly?
Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 Cosmic2011-05-3122-04-05-26

even i know she's damn nice bot... i still want melfi...Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 E_cry

Fixed.

And I jelly bounce nogoldballmeQQ
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Courius wrote:
GARATROLLED!!!
Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 Cosmic2011-05-3122-04-05-26

even i know she's damn nice bot... i still want melfi...Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 E_cry

in what way is it trolling?

you got a good bot already.

Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:17 pm

0 golds here in 4 5x, I should slap everyone in this thread who qqs about a gold ball
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:30 pm

I rolled 5x for the hell of it and got melfi

guess it's too bad I'll never use it
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:47 pm

im only have 1 chance to roll every month anyway ... Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 E_cry

but yea... that's 1 roll... *run before get slapped Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 E_gone*
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Courius wrote:
GARATROLLED!!!

i really should bash you up. how would u like to get multiple cyclotes in a row. and that 4 blast magnet guns is crazily great.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:52 pm

I'm sorry Courious but that's not being "garatrolled"
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:46 pm

LazerRazer wrote:
If that was me or reiya, it is considered garatrolled: reiya wants Merufi (meru meru meru merufi......) and me wants an Eliza.
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 pm

I concur : Le Reve is a beast when it comes to killing Air. Put her under a PS with 'zooks, and look at the flies falling.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Shikaze wrote:
I concur : Le Reve is a beast when it comes to killing Air. Put her under a PS with 'zooks, and look at the flies falling.

*put la reve underpowerspot, arm her with 2x compact launcher, sum ah-chan fallin*

are im doing it right?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 am

StickyKeys wrote:
LazerRazer wrote:
If that was me or reiya, it is considered garatrolled: reiya wants Merufi (meru meru meru merufi......) and me wants an Eliza.

Being Garatrolled should be considered "getting alot of trash", not "I didn't get that one specific in my 25 rolls".

More in the lines with "I rolled for 200 times and didn't get a single X but I have over 25x Y, nice garatrolling"
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:37 am

LazerRazer wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
LazerRazer wrote:

Being Garatrolled should be considered "getting alot of trash", not "I didn't get that one specific in my 25 rolls".

More in the lines with "I rolled for 200 times and didn't get a single X but I have over 25x Y, nice garatrolling"

sounds very much like wat happen to me with EVERY rt gara, uc gara, lotto cube, ro cube.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:50 pm

LazerRazer wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
LazerRazer wrote:

The I declare we are in a state of disagreement, and that getting "garatrolled" is defined as rolling x times and didn't get what I wanted.
=_+
Back to top Go down
jonlost
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:53 pm

rolled 20 times...

NOTHING ABOVE BRONZE!!

that is Garatrolled...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5