Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL

Go down 
+38
dsp
Courius
Mastermind
Getab
NovaZero
Feign
Stickboy
Noirel
Middie
.nyappy.
Nisa
Mintattak
Lyala
Trill
shinigami
Intet
Valkyrie
StickyKeys
Adius
Emeraldsun
bleh
knyx
DarkChuky
comboman
reiya
Garmr
Hyoka
Rinrin
FireKiller87
ngelicdark
Priskern
Midona
Divinity
ziix
RoboFranky
IcyAmiki
Kitouski
sdmemories
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sdmemories
sdmemories

Female Posts : 41

Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL Empty
PostSubject: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:38 am

for me

two 5x one 1x

1 gold [got lilyrain]
2 silver

no Melfi and Eliza at all Evil or Very Mad

Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL ScreenShot_20110519_1326_17_984

sorry 4 my bad engrich silent
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:45 am

1x roll. Got that Wind Blade. w00t. <-(Not sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:56 am

11 balls

1x lily rain
1x tristar
2x tunes
3x lightning gun
2x magnet
1x blade
1x shotgun zook.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:32 am

none
didn get trolled
PROFIT
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:34 am

RoboFranky wrote:
none
didn get trolled
PROFIT

No profit for me. I'm getting arrow raped (both healing and damaging arrows) D:
Back to top Go down
sdmemories
sdmemories

Female Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:37 am

my friend told me his clanmaster roll 4000RT got goldball less than 10 gold ball

Shocked

Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:49 am

sdmemories wrote:
my friend told me his clanmaster roll 4000RT got goldball less than 10 gold ball

Shocked

about true, i've spent 2k rt and only 5 gold balls T.T, 2 renny 2 lilly and 1 melfi....
AND MY CLAN MEMBER GOT MELFI AND ELISA IN 15 ROLLS....
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:30 am

Got 1 gold ball out of 14 rolls > Lily. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-.

Still got air slasher, awesome chasing thing.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:09 am

around 25 rolls + -, all are single rolls, only gotten 3 gold ball, 2 renny and 1 lily. Not even a silver ball :s, tons of bronze ball which I feed to crim as points keeping only 2 of each and red tune balls. Though what I really want is that lily though, since I am an art player. Her new Psyslicer really works well.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:01 am

Thinking about rolling it. I don't really need any of the weapons in this particular gara though (they're all really nice and all but I don't have any planned builds for em..) I'll edit this post later if I go "what the heck *roll*"

EDIT**

K I went what the heck *roll* all right.

Car crash:
Lightning Gun (yay)
Air blade (yay again)
Missile Launcher (uhhh)
Lightning Gun (okay.. I can't equip two of em on the same bot as much as I'd love to..)
Slot Prot (meh. Moar alphas to me)

Well, I got my weaps. So I guess I'm satisfied (but wow what shittastic rates). The mission tho made me wanna play Eli/Melfie but I'll be okay without em..

Also I want to use Melfie Chan too as my new support bot. I'll be happy with that but don't know if I should cuz I want to roll for a middle zook still.

Last edited by ngelicdark on Fri May 20, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:14 am

ngelicdark wrote:
Thinking about rolling it. I don't really need any of the weapons in this particular gara though (they're all really nice and all but I don't have any planned builds for em..) I'll edit this post later if I go "what the heck *roll*"

Anyone care to make me wanna sunk cash into this tho?

Get Melfi-chan. Basically a smaller Melfi with a 5-Force Arrow Rain.
I dont have part stats on her, but she definitely needs tuning(4 STR, 7 TEC, 10-14 WLK, 7-10 FLY, 6 TGH?)to make her useable.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:16 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:

I dont have part stats on her, but she definitely needs tuning(4 STR, 7 TEC, 10-14 WLK, 7-10 FLY, 6 TGH?)to make her useable.

Yea except you do realise she got nothing to defend herself with right? She can't even equip standard weapons.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:31 am

Divinity wrote:
sdmemories wrote:

Shocked

about true, i've spent 2k rt and only 5 gold balls T.T, 2 renny 2 lilly and 1 melfi....

IZZET AKIAKANE!!!!!!??????????

priskern wrote:
around 25 rolls + -, all are single rolls, only gotten 3 gold ball, 2 renny and 1 lily. Not even a silver ball :s, tons of bronze ball which I feed to crim as points keeping only 2 of each and red tune balls. Though what I really want is that lily though, since I am an art player. Her new Psyslicer really works well.

NOU WAIT WAT!!!!!! THE BRONZE WEAPONS R GREAT, WHY WOULD U SELL IT TO CRIMROSE o.O???
i would nvr sell any gara stuff to crimrose unless its crappy bot parts.
and YEA THAT LILY. WANTED MELFI/ELISA/LILY. only gold obtained was renny Sad
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:36 am

Rinrin wrote:
Divinity wrote:
sdmemories wrote:

Shocked

priskern wrote:

NOU WAIT WAT!!!!!! THE BRONZE WEAPONS R GREAT, WHY WOULD U SELL IT TO CRIMROSE o.O???
i would nvr sell any gara stuff to crimrose unless its crappy bot parts.
and YEA THAT LILY. WANTED MELFI/ELISA/LILY. only gold obtained was renny Sad

Cause it rake tons of points? Cause I hardly tune except for movement stats? Cause I get shitloads of multiple copies? I did keep 2 of each though. And bad thing about these weapons....they cost freaking high =.= Mos of the time you wouldn't be able to place more then 1 and even when you are able, you don't do it.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:42 am

priskern wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:

Yea except you do realise she got nothing to defend herself with right? She can't even equip standard weapons.

Combat Medic.
The "Combat" part consists of her shooting people with Arrow Rain.
If I'm attacked, I run away. Therefore WLK will have to take precedence over TEC.
In that case I'll probably tune to 10-16 TEC, with 20+ WLK, assuming all eight slots are successfully tuned.
Not to mention the AC parts can have a maximum of one slot, bringing it to a total of 10.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:25 am

Rinrin wrote:
Divinity wrote:
sdmemories wrote:

YES IT IS!!!!!
I'm so jealous now...... anyways, i got myself away from trying to go for it again by thinking -> "elisa is not so op, I can still kill her fast with Eve, i'll just wait for ivis"
Well, I wonder how long it will take before i break. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:26 am

Obviously 1 5x will never net you anything good.
Back to top Go down
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:42 am

200 rt for 6 rolls, 5x roll snagged me the various weapons and the final 1x roll gave me Elisa
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:50 am

am i allowed to post my *censored* here?

misa and a few knows abt it already..
Back to top Go down
comboman
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:53 am

2 rolls

got

Melfi

and

Elisalotte
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:54 am

comboman wrote:
2 rolls

got

Melfi

and

Elisalotte

Screen or die. Liar.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:02 am

my history:

5x roll, superman..... 1 gold... renny..yeah I didnt have renny... I was happy... and got 1 sword...
5x roll, car!!! (oh shit, this can fail 5x rolls like sugoi... no trolled again)... got all silver and all weapons!!!!
5x roll, car!! (oh shit, not again...) 2 airs, 3 tunes -.-
5x roll, superman.. (yeah I will have a gold!!!) 5 tune balls... OMFG!!!
5x roll, superman.. (yeah GOD! gold please) 4 tune balls and 1 siver!! WHAT!!!????
5x roll, superman... got Lily... and more tunes and silvers...

tried some 1x ... got 2 reny, 2 lily, and a lot more of sylvers, weapos and tunes.... at the end, was like 1500 rt or more... full of new weapons (the sword is good) and no exaclibur or robihood!! T_T trolled again.. I will not have A-chan. my-chan, elli or melfi... unless they sell it in the RT shop.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:11 am

my history - http://www.livestream.com/reiya/video?clipId=pla_766f476a-40b9-45d5-9652-3c501357710e&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

3:11 and 6:18 for the lazy

*reiya hides*

Last edited by reiya on Fri May 20, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:30 am

ziix wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
none
didn get trolled
PROFIT

No profit for me. I'm getting arrow raped (both healing and damaging arrows) D:

I have yet to encounter getting hit by em arrows
All the time, melfie seems to b on my side
Even if she was against me, I main AIR, thnks to SUGOI, So I doubt the rain hits AIR
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:37 am

Midona wrote:
comboman wrote:
2 rolls

got

Melfi

and

Elisalotte

Screen or die. Liar.

pics or it didn't happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL   Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money  you ROLL Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Garapon - How many times, RT, money you ROLL
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next